Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Digital Currency Widget: bitcoin / altcoin price widget for android - page 2. (Read 38504 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Now, as the price of Bitcoin is over 1000 $ /EUR , Widget shows €27,16 not €1027,60!

Update: Nevermind! Price is back into 3 digits range!  Wink

Nevermind four digits, what about when Bitcoin hits $10K?

There are some issues most people will be happy (and not annoyed) to deal with when they will present themselves.  Tongue

The same goes for 6 and 7-digit bitcoin price.  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Now, as the price of Bitcoin is over 1000 $ /EUR , Widget shows €27,16 not €1027,60!

Nevermind four digits, what about when Bitcoin hits $10K?
Thank you for that great widget.  I have been using it since a few years already - great to keep an eye on prices.

However, it stopped working a few days ago for me.  I had just recently updated to that last version (79).  The price and update time stays stuck at what it was a few days ago (for instance, a fixed $905 on BTC-e, with 18:14 as the time).  If I tap on it to refresh, it does as if it was refreshing and writes "ok!", but the price and the time don't change.
I tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, nothing changes.
Interestingly, after reinstalling the app and re-placing the widget, it still says "18:14" as the update time.
I also tried clearing the cache and data from the app (in the phone settings)

In the new menu (debug options), both shaA512 and web requests work fine.

Would you have any idea of what could be the solution to this issue?

It started to work again this morning, without any other change from my side (and after not working for 4-5 days in a row).
So the issue seems to be solved, but I do not know the cause of it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Thanks for this information. It really helps for those who wants to check the price for altcoin/bitcoin. I will use this for checking the price. This really looks great and helping users.
Thank you for that great widget.  I have been using it since a few years already - great to keep an eye on prices.

However, it stopped working a few days ago for me.  I had just recently updated to that last version (79).  The price and update time stays stuck at what it was a few days ago (for instance, a fixed $905 on BTC-e, with 18:14 as the time).  If I tap on it to refresh, it does as if it was refreshing and writes "ok!", but the price and the time don't change.
I tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, nothing changes.
Interestingly, after reinstalling the app and re-placing the widget, it still says "18:14" as the update time.
I also tried clearing the cache and data from the app (in the phone settings)

In the new menu (debug options), both shaA512 and web requests work fine.

Would you have any idea of what could be the solution to this issue?
Activity: 1
Hi,

I´m new to the Forum and did register only to report a bug with Screenshot.

Prize is not shown correctly for Potcoin on Polinex:
http://imgur.com/8kX2mhk

Second thing I want to request is something like a statsitic about the prize in a diagramm when you press on the widget.

There is another App "Bitcoin Ticker Widget". This App does realize really good overview about the prize changes on Kraken Exchange for example. But there arenot the so much currencys and exchanges like in your app and also there is no option to change the colours...

Maybe this post helps and you are able to expand the functionality of your app!

Best,
MANT
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
* Sometimes the widget shows the update date/time a couple of hours away - does that happen because some connection issue? Is there any way to see what went wrong?
* And a bigger issue: sometimes the widget freezes. Nothing works until the phone is restarted.
* Kraken has trading Monero lately. Any chance to add it to a future update?

Thank you for your work. I like your widget, it's the closest to what I need.

PS. Device info, for debug purposes: GT-I9195, Andro 4.4.2
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Tip: 1JBSwRgm7iMzc7uyhnJdxH7hSECdJkdMoj

Landy1264, when we get back over 1000, can you send me a screenshot of your issue? CNY pricing has been over 1000 for a long time and nobody ever reported that problem.

I will report back when price hits the 4-digits again. Maybe a problem of the Bitcoin.de-API ...
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
version 79:
- Fix bug whereby newer versions of android were not showing millibits and
  microbits prices anymore.

Landy1264, when we get back over 1000, can you send me a screenshot of your issue? CNY pricing has been over 1000 for a long time and nobody ever reported that problem.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Tip: 1JBSwRgm7iMzc7uyhnJdxH7hSECdJkdMoj

Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
Hey mate ... i love this app i rely on it a lot makes it easy to see whats cracking without having to go into the exchanges... ive emailed you before about it and your response was great Smiley ... i had a suggestion . It would be sweet if you could add btc38 exchange to the app . I will repay you by submitting some coiin images for the app ^^ which ive been wanting to do anyway just havent got round to it :p Ty again for such a good free app ... i will donate soon enough as well .
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
гдe взять cтapyю 68 вepcию? 78 и 7x нe пoкaзывaют пpaвильный кypc нa бтc-e
Automatic refreshing does not work on MiUI 7.2.3.0. It is set to 30 minutes, but it never refreshes.

Additionally single tapping to refresh manually does not work initially after reboot. I have to first double tap to enter the widget configuration and accept it. It then refreshes the data and starts to work normally for additional instances (I have 4 instances on my screen).

Hi, thanks for the bug report. I'm sorry to hear that's not working for you. Did you try setting the refresh interval to a value other than the default 30 minutes?
Activity: 1
Automatic refreshing does not work on MiUI 7.2.3.0. It is set to 30 minutes, but it never refreshes.

Additionally single tapping to refresh manually does not work initially after reboot. I have to first double tap to enter the widget configuration and accept it. It then refreshes the data and starts to work normally for additional instances (I have 4 instances on my screen).
version 78:
- add time format override (12 vs 24 hour) to global options
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
amazing!
Totally using this.
Activity: 8
version 77:
- add global options, ability to select port 80

version 75:
- add a main activity and sha512 test
2016-02-21 version 73&74:
- fix memory leak by disabling ads
- remove extraneous server queries
Is there something that need to be done for caVirtex (now Kraken) API?  Does not update anymore.

Regards,
Eric

Yes, you'll need to remove or reconfigure that widget instance to point to Kraken instead of CaVirtex.
Pages:
Jump to: