Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Digital Currency Widget: bitcoin / altcoin price widget for android - page 6. (Read 38504 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 505
version 53:
 - add mastercoin (masterXchange)
 - update a bunch of images

Still no word from virtex
Please add the new Cavirtex trading pairs! Cavirtex now supports CAD/LTC and BTC/LTC.

Somebody was kind enough to mail Virtex support asking them to provide the API details for these. Hopefully, I'll hear back soon, though, I've seen Virtex support just drop things before.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Please add the new Cavirtex trading pairs! Cavirtex now supports CAD/LTC and BTC/LTC.
Hi,

ENJOYING THE WIDGET, THANKS.

However, there isn't an accurate nmc function right now. The btce option for this coin, seems to have its algorithms in a tizz. Please can you conform if this is a recognised bug.

Thanks

Not a recognized bug. NMC on Btc-e works great for me. I suggest the following:

1. Ensure that you have the most recent version of the widget. You can find this by going to settings -> apps -> Litecoin Widget. It should be version 52 or 51.
2. Delete the NMC widget instance, and re-add it from scratch.
3. If you're still having a problem, please PM or email or post here the details.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi,

ENJOYING THE WIDGET, THANKS.

However, there isn't an accurate nmc function right now. The btce option for this coin, seems to have its algorithms in a tizz. Please can you conform if this is a recognised bug.

Thanks
version 52:
 - add new image for XCP
 - add doge-dice stats
version 51:
 - add XCP prices from blockscan.com
 - add image for vertcoin
This is an amazing app.  I didn't realize you had a thread here on bitcointalk.  I found it surfing the app store and found it.  Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping it up to date.

Sending you 1 LTC for the great work.

Thanks. Compliments and tips are always encouraged Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This is an amazing app.  I didn't realize you had a thread here on bitcointalk.  I found it surfing the app store and found it.  Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping it up to date.

Sending you 1 LTC for the great work.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
any plans on making a similar app for the iphone?
Great widget! Thanks for this!

Can you add a Vertcoin image? This would be great.

Can you track down an image for me? High resolution png with transparent background would be great. You can pm me a link.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Great widget! Thanks for this!

Can you add a Vertcoin image? This would be great.
version 50:
 - add total site profit and profit % stats from just-dice.com

wolverine, I published the .apk here:

http://lw.phauna.org/

I will try and remember to publish it there from now on.
I don't use Google products. Any other options?

I can send you an APK in an email, if you want to PM me with your address.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I don't use Google products. Any other options?

Where is the apk available?

It's on the play store.

It's a cool idea. I'd definitely consider adding it as a feature. I don't see an easy way to scrape the info though? Would the user have to input their j-d password just to see their personal profit?

that's great. I know JD has a bunch of investors and bettors with bots that would use this.

to get personal profits a username and password would be needed. however, JD uses 2fa so it doesn't totally compromise security. additionally JD publishes anonymous account balances on a weekly basis. it may be possible to get anonymous account balances on a more frequent schedule or upon request.

@bitcoinproj has already implemented hourly total site profits in their twitter feed, so that seems like JD already has a method of automated requesting that information. I know total site profits would be pretty helpful too.

By the way, I emailed dooglus about getting my server's IP whitelisted through cloudflare for this, I haven't heard back from him yet.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Where is the apk available?
Pages:
Jump to: