Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Digital Currency Widget: bitcoin / altcoin price widget for android - page 9. (Read 38504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to zet/btc
Thanks

Oh I dunno. Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to automatically add support for all the coins on cryptsy. That would sure make a bunch of people happy.

In the short term, probably not.

Oh well, I caved:

version 32:
 - increase decimal precision

version 31:
 - add ALL coins that trade vs BTC on cryptsy. They all share a generic question-mark icon. You're welcome!

Seems to work for ZET..

Thank you do you have a zet address to send you a donation?

ZbAMMx7H5ukf5KUBoE1ksskmTvJYWWNfKg

donation sent

is it possible to add bter to the list with all their coins like what you did with cryptsy

Activity: 609
Merit: 505
version 33:
 - add support for mtgox non-USD markets
Thanks

Oh I dunno. Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to automatically add support for all the coins on cryptsy. That would sure make a bunch of people happy.

Oh well, I caved:

version 32:

version 31:
 - add ALL coins that trade vs BTC on cryptsy. They all share a generic question-mark icon. You're welcome!

Seems to work for ZET..

ZbAMMx7H5ukf5KUBoE1ksskmTvJYWWNfKg
legendary
Thanks

Oh well, I caved:

version 32:

version 31:

Seems to work for ZET..

Thanks

Oh well, I caved:

version 32:

version 31:

Seems to work for ZET..
version 30:
 - add Kraken
 - add Bitcoinaverage.com
 - fix bug which sometimes caused crazy estimated prices
Thanks

legendary
Thanks
This widget is the best. I recommend it by far. I use it since 5/2013 and so far it works great.
Here are my 0,5 LtC for your efforts :-D

Thanks!

BTW version 29 just landed. It is just some bug fixes.
Hi

i'm using your widget for a half year and so far everything was good. but lately i have added a Namecoin widget for BTC-e and its not working properly. The price it displays usually 0.5$ higher than the real one on the website.

How can I fix this?

This should be fixed in the newest version. It now pulls the USD price directly from btc-e's NMC/USD market.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This widget is the best. I recommend it by far. I use it since 5/2013 and so far it works great.
Here are my 0,5 LtC for your efforts :-D
see
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi

i'm using your widget for a half year and so far everything was good. but lately i have added a Namecoin widget for BTC-e and its not working properly. The price it displays usually 0.5$ higher than the real one on the website.

How can I fix this?
version 28:
 - add WDC (worldcoin)
version 27:
 - add BTC China (CNY)
 - add Bit2c.co.il (ILS)
version 26:
 - New exchange mcxNOW
 - Add XPM (primecoin)
 - switch to yahoo api for currency quotes
version 25:
 - get cryptsy data via cryptsy.phauna.org to save bandwidth
 - add support for the BTC / CAD price on cavirtex.com
Is there any way to make the txt bigger? I make the widget bigger but the txt stays the same size. Its kinda hard to read.

Or maybe you could offer different sizes, and maybe even the bigger ones like 4x2 sized widget be able to display more than one currency at a time.

https://github.com/ogunden/litecoin-widget/issues/12

I think it's simpler to have one widget per coin/currency. I want to keep the configuration relatively simple.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Is there any way to make the txt bigger? I make the widget bigger but the txt stays the same size. Its kinda hard to read.

Or maybe you could offer different sizes, and maybe even the bigger ones like 4x2 sized widget be able to display more than one currency at a time.
version 24:
 - update to match new cryptsy api
Most of the work of adding new coins is tracking down the graphics and making them android-friendly. This could be mitigated by having some generic graphic with a text overlay for most coins.

There's also a little bit more boilerplate than there should be for each new coin added.

Finally, I'd like to make sure the UI can handle a bunch new coins without feeling cluttered.

Until I have time to tackle these issues (or someone contributes improvements), I have to continue to limit the coins I can add. For now, my policy is that a coin needs to have 10000BTC market cap to get added. I will also consider adding coins if they've been around for a long time, say 18-24 months or more.
Pages:
Jump to: