Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 10. (Read 136552 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
write a list of masternode please. flew web wallet
Activity: 252
Listing on LESCOVEX has been decided.
The development of mobile wallet is proceeding smoothly.
Little by little, the project is moving forward, I am looking forward to PAC in the near future to spread in the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
hello i have withdrawal problem in yobit my id is ych1058 please resolve this please 4days ago i withdrew unit coins but it still in process please
There is no sense to write a request for your transaction that you have problems. Here nothing will be solved. Therefore you need to create the letter at the exchange personally to the moderator of the exchange. Only they can help you at present. Still it is possible to find a subject of this exchange here and there too to write the address. But it is the best of all for moderator to address at the exchange.
Activity: 52
A new mobile wallet will be released soon.
The demo will be released in a few hours

Will it be announce here? Just waiting and I believe this is the right time to buy this coin. It will surely make wave soon.

Mobile Wallet is up and ready for download.

https://www.pacmobile.net/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
This coin is a good deal now.
It is the last chance to get the master node

The opportunity might be gone in a few days if not just hours.  Grin Grin

However, due to having more than 100-BTC value of $PAC waiting to sell below 1000 satoshis, the next immediate major peak won't pass that mark unless miracles happen. Wink Wink

OK, I 'm waiting for 2000 sat / $PAC.

Wow! It is rising at about 1 satoshi per 1-2 minutes, it might take less than 24 hours to reach above 500 satoshi.

it could be better if many holders who support the PAC itself, because PAC has a lot of interest despite yesterday had constrained the problem
Activity: 518
Merit: 124

Will it be announce here? Just waiting and I believe this is the right time to buy this coin. It will surely make wave soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Well too bad that Bitcoin just took a hit, seems to be temporary
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Wow! It is rising at about 1 satoshi per 1-2 minutes, it might take less than 24 hours to reach above 500 satoshi.

Slow down a bit, that's not how it works Grin
I am content with a slow and constant rise
Activity: 881
Merit: 501

However, due to having more than 100-BTC value of $PAC waiting to sell below 1000 satoshis, the next immediate major peak won't pass that mark unless miracles happen. Wink Wink

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
hello i have withdrawal problem in yobit my id is ych1058 please resolve this please 4days ago i withdrew unit coins but it still in process please

You should contact yobit. This thread not yobit thread so no one can help you.
Activity: 6
Activity: 116
WHOEVER IS READING THIS WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T BUY THIS COIN EVER! IF YOU OWN IT SELL IT QUICK![/b][/size]

This shows you that you don't know what you're talking                                        about,
                                                                                                                         The PAC-Coins Dead

It's Too late to sell it, there are no more trading platforms to trade it with                                  
                                        Get with it "idiot."

PacCoin is shutting down as everything is wrong with the coin, the chain is broken and wallet doesn't show the correct amount to the explorer,  its to corrupt to do a fix to the chain, Corless made it wrong                      

I downloaded the purse for this coin in 2016. This purse still works very well. I never had any problems with putting coins on this purse and withdrawing coins from it. No problem now. Old Pack I changed not all, only half. A new purse for a new coin works very quickly. I have already tried to take coins out to the stock exchange and sell them. Everything works fine. Coins are freely sold and bought at the price of the stock exchange. And coins are free to leave the purse and just as quickly and freely come to the purse.
Activity: 80
WHOEVER IS READING THIS WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T BUY THIS COIN EVER! IF YOU OWN IT SELL IT QUICK![/b][/size]

This shows you that you don't know what you're talking                                        about,
                                                                                                                         The PAC-Coins Dead

It's Too late to sell it, there are no more trading platforms to trade it with                                  
                                        Get with it "idiot."

PacCoin is shutting down as everything is wrong with the coin, the chain is broken and wallet doesn't show the correct amount to the explorer,  its to corrupt to do a fix to the chain, Corless made it wrong                      
Activity: 5
Is this coin still alive?

Not pointing fingers here, but the stupidity of some of these so-called investors is perplexing!
Activity: 17
hi,
i wanted to change my old Pac to $Pac but im afraid i cant get my coins of paper wallet.

i encrypted it with BIP38 ... i choose 3 letters + 6 numbers ... was this the mistake already!? :-D

When im in old Pac Wallet i try to importprivkey but it tells me wrong private key ... the public key works and shows correct balance.

can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong!?
Pages:
Jump to: