Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 8. (Read 136456 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
It was just a Coinmarketcap bug. No fault of PAC. CMC used the old coin count and the new price, causing a 1000x jump in market cap.

i think they faked a transaction on separated chain? so it looked like 5M BTC on project. Possible?

ok thanks for info!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I had 3 weeks ago 2 milion pac coins , today i checked in YoBit and I have only 2000 !!!

What the hell is happening ?

Uninformed

For this reason I asked here. I can't be always informed.
Activity: 57
Congrats for a great desktop and mobile wallet! Here it is in action on the Apple Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlI1du189ZI
It was just a Coinmarketcap bug. No fault of PAC. CMC used the old coin count and the new price, causing a 1000x jump in market cap.

i think they faked a transaction on separated chain? so it looked like 5M BTC on project. Possible?
Merit: 103
And who doesn't love PAC, man? (see what I did there lol)

Well done man, well done Cheesy
I like PAC coin though. Something nostalgic about it hehe And the new wallet is sleek!

That was a short lived glory.

PAC is reflecting Rank #1251 on CMC now.

Regardless, I don't really see any new SHA256d coin overtaking any of the top 5.

Maybe an equihash based one, but only because is zk SNARKS. Or maybe RVN with it's X16R

Goodluck tho.
Activity: 5
I had 3 weeks ago 2 milion pac coins , today i checked in YoBit and I have only 2000 !!!

Uninformed
Activity: 538
Merit: 251
ASK
That was a short lived glory.

PAC is reflecting Rank #1251 on CMC now.

Regardless, I don't really see any new SHA256d coin overtaking any of the top 5.

Maybe an equihash based one, but only because is zk SNARKS. Or maybe RVN with it's X16R

Goodluck tho.
Activity: 126

Activity: 169
Merit: 1
gosh its in top 3 how come?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
that explorer is wrong.

based on the blockchain spec, circulating supply is 1.1 billion, not 3.5 trillion.  actual market cap is $17mil, not $30-40billion.

coinmarketcap is scraping bad data.
Hahaha fixed now. 15 minutes of fame!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
and its outa CMC Cheesy shit is back in the hole
And who doesn't love PAC, man? (see what I did there lol)
Activity: 38
Number 3 on CMC  has definitely given PAC some good attention today.
377 k volume  32billion value sure loool.

I know right? I think everyone is popping in here from the coinmarketcap listing.  The pac website itself is quite interesting too.  Wink

coinmarketcap listing xD yes indeed, that 5M BTC doh
Why is it a shitcoin? It is just as useful as any other cryptocurrency. It has a sexy new wallet and a great developer. Much better than many other coins in cryptospace.
Activity: 2
This coin went from NOTHING to something in like 3 hours.

And I never post.

This has it coming.

What is this SHIT COIN?

Activity: 36
PAC is the future. Better than cRipple

This doesn't say much. Ripple isn't even a cryptocurrency. It doesn't run on a blockchain or a crypto-algo.

Personally, I think RavenCoin is the best coin to jump on right now. What makes PAC better than RVN?

Please provide real-world-use-cases, Dev info, projects, partnerships, etc.

Ripple isn't a cryptocurrency but XRP is . Ripple doesn't run on a blockchain but XRP does.
So go and read more about Ripple and XRP then spread FUD here.
Pages:
Jump to: