Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 7. (Read 136552 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 278
so my 11 million pac just turned to 11k man that don't even seem right that sux

The Total Supply was also reduced 1000:1 theoretically making your investment worth the same value even thou you have less coins.
The keyword is theoretically. My $Pac is worth 10 times less than my old Pac before the swap

I have to correct you. Your old Pac worthed 10 times more than today only for a few days in early Jenuary, in cryptoworld it is usually called a peak, like Bitcoin $ 20,000 quotation price in December 2017.

Not true, old pac was worth much more during the peak

new PAC will hit $1 eventually we just need to HODL or profit off Masternodes.
If it will run all smoothly after and yet there is no further information when it will going to happen. I am aggree to RimmerAce that the old pac coin is more worth than in this new swap coin. The amount equivalent that i bought was dump negatively and now im just waiting if theres is something good that will going to occur in the future.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Where to find the instructions for connecting Masternodes for Windows Server 2012 Huh??
Activity: 52

The Total Supply was also reduced 1000:1 theoretically making your investment worth the same value even thou you have less coins.
The keyword is theoretically. My $Pac is worth 10 times less than my old Pac before the swap

I have to correct you. Your old Pac worthed 10 times more than today only for a few days in early Jenuary, in cryptoworld it is usually called a peak, like Bitcoin $ 20,000 quotation price in December 2017.

new PAC will hit $1 eventually we just need to HODL or profit off Masternodes.
Activity: 90

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Activity: 90

Activity: 52

Activity: 25
The members of a community decides the value of a cryptocurrency.
If all investors cancel sales orders below 3000 sat and open sales orders above 3000, the price increases a lot.
In the crypto world one must be patient and be very inteligent.
Proport to all $ PAC users:
Close all orders below 3000 sat and re-open orders above 300 sat.
If community members act united currency grow to the stars.
My very bad English, sorry ...
is there already a finished product in this project? or is it just in development?
Activity: 5
Is PAC really at $.01 or is that CMC making a mistake? Did a bunch of PAC holders just become millionaires?
Activity: 25
The $ PAC project is very good, the devs are doing a great job and investors will be rewarded over time
If you do not panic and think about accumulating progressively the price will go up a lot
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
I had 3 weeks ago 2 milion pac coins , today i checked in YoBit and I have only 2000 !!!

What the hell is happening ?

I had 2500000

now its just 2500.

I think they swapped  1000 PAC[OLD] TO new One = $PAC.

same thing will happen with HTML5 also i think.

Yes your are correct. The swap is 1/1000, the price might be down now but I believed it will go high again. It is just down at the moment.
Merit: 1
That was a short lived glory.

PAC is reflecting Rank #1251 on CMC now.

Regardless, I don't really see any new SHA256d coin overtaking any of the top 5.

Maybe an equihash based one, but only because is zk SNARKS. Or maybe RVN with it's X16R

Goodluck tho.

Why do not you inform yourself a little bit before writing?

1. $PAC is x11, old PacCoin was SHA256d coin
2. According to CMC $PAC is about $0.015, supply now 3,848,140,040 usa.pacblockexplorer.com:3002
    0.015$ x 3,800,000,000 = 57,000,000$  correct Rank is 170-160
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Although it was bug but those few moments PAC stayed on no.3 brought it huge attention. I also came know through social media about this happening. It is back to normal ranking but lot of people accidentally became familiar with this project. What could be more good tool for marketing than this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
It was just a Coinmarketcap bug. No fault of PAC. CMC used the old coin count and the new price, causing a 1000x jump in market cap.

i think they faked a transaction on separated chain? so it looked like 5M BTC on project. Possible?
That's why CMP sucks right now! Coinmarketcap must have made a mistake, PAC coin appeared #3 on CMC WTF ( I was wondering the same thing, how it will grow that much??) and then disappeared.
You can't expect a fast update of the rebranding or swapping of PAC and any other coins. We don't know how mamy people are there to work and most importantly is to confirm everything before they change and update paccoin is not the only coin whose contacting them. Have patience it will all fixed.
Activity: 23
This is looking interesting. I hope it all work out fine at the end. Good luck Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
I had 3 weeks ago 2 milion pac coins , today i checked in YoBit and I have only 2000 !!!

I had 2500000

now its just 2500.

I think they swapped  1000 PAC[OLD] TO new One = $PAC.

same thing will happen with HTML5 also i think.
Activity: 1
I HAD MY 58,000,000 frozen and not given access as of yet to me. I strongly suggest a CLASS A Lawsuit. LETS JOIN FORCES EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Activity: 126

Uninformed

For this reason I asked here. I can't be always informed.

Read about it. Redemption ratio is 1000:1  . . . . . thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: