Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 9. (Read 136456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
377 k volume  32billion value sure loool.

I know right? I think everyone is popping in here from the coinmarketcap listing.  The pac website itself is quite interesting too.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
This coin isn't suspicious at all lol

Gotta love that $96 mil to $33 bil jump. Seems totally legit!
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
This coin is a joke, I don't believe in this gigantic emission just to grow in the market.
Activity: 41
lol. WHAT THE PAC?! we are really PACed!!
Activity: 538
Merit: 251
ASK
PAC is the future. Better than cRipple

This doesn't say much. Ripple isn't even a cryptocurrency. It doesn't run on a blockchain or a crypto-algo.

Personally, I think RavenCoin is the best coin to jump on right now. What makes PAC better than RVN?

Please provide real-world-use-cases, Dev info, projects, partnerships, etc.
Activity: 57
Haha it's epic! And also it singlehandedly added 30 billion to the total crypto cap when it needed a nice boost LOL

Thanks to CMC historical charts pac will always have its day cemented in history Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
377 k volume  32billion value sure loool.
Activity: 1
Thanks to CMC historical charts pac will always have its day cemented in history Smiley
Activity: 1
Why this stupid think is on coinmarketcap? The supply is reidicilous and such amount of coins is supplyed with only goal to reach higher place in marketcap. I cant believe that there are people buying such stuff.....
Ok I'll put you out of your misery. The coin supply was divided by 1000, making the satoshi value multiply by 1000. But CMC still has the coin count the same, while the BTC price is being pulled from exchanges.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
lol same here LIK WTF what is this shitcoin ? Cheesy
PAC is the future. Better than cRipple
Activity: 538
Merit: 251
ASK
What in the flying fuck is PAC, and how the hell did it jump to #3 on CMC ?
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
Rank three on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
HAHAHA We are number three on Coinmarketcap! Better than Ripple lmao

Activity: 10
why there is no discussion about $pac publishing on other exchanges , only yobit and cryptopia  Sad Sad
Activity: 35
This amazing coin always goes up. Over the past 2 days, the price go up by 50%. Now it should be appreciated, as all holders of cryptocoins suffer big losses. Trolls deliberately undermine trust in crypto-currencies. I again bought this coin with a new price. We can again raise this coin to the moon.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I hope people will hold it, but looks like some of them are starting to sell and the price can go down 50%. Anyway, if it goes down, I will buy more....
Activity: 252
The ios app seems to be compatible with Apple watch and it was cool looking anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: