Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 141. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hello
If you really want that the value of coin should rise ,then you must take part in it
We few people can do nothing unless and until we will approach huge gatherings
For this purpose ,u may know I had created an facebook fan page
So as to get huge following
Therefore I need your donation

Donate to below given address

32nGosL2tv9FQc4vQuZUSFKW9htaw3HBWc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
congratulations friends
We are doing good
Now we are in Nova exchange at 1 satoshi
This is just beginning
Please invite your friends ,colleagues to this coin
Don't forget to like the facebook fan page
Please donate to above given address so as to bring more people to this coin

Goog news,keep going
congratulations friends
We are doing good
Now we are in Nova exchange at 1 satoshi
This is just beginning
Please invite your friends ,colleagues to this coin
Don't forget to like the facebook fan page
Please donate to above given address so as to bring more people to this coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
It's good that you are promoting a coin! But unfortunately this is not enough! Is there any fresh news from the developer? What are the plans for the development of the coin? It is necessary to introduce new technologies into coins and add them to new exchanges!
hello friends
I am once again here with you ,for some important info
As you know I had created Facebook fan page for paccoin ,so as to promote the coin to large extent ,but we needs more followers .
My target is 1 million followers initally ,because the bigger our fan page will be ,the bigger volume will be of coin,because the people will definitely buy the paccoin once we are having huge following s.
Social media is the best platform to advertise our coin
For this purpose I had talked to someone who will buy followers for us.
We will get 1000 fan followers for only 10 dollars.
  So I request you kindly make your donation ,if you really mean it and if you want ,that the value of coin should rise .
The persons who will make donations ,kindly donate like this
E.g if you want to donate 10 dollars then donate 10.5  or if you want to donate 1 dollars ,then donate 1.5.
This is because ,you guys will then easily track how much donations had been received and how much had been used.

This is my donation bitcoin address copy paste it

32nGosL2tv9FQc4vQuZUSFKW9htaw3HBWc
Paccoin
Hello friends
Hope every one us doing good
This is best time to buy paccoin
On one side doge coin is getting cheaper and at the Sam e time paccoin is already cheap
You can buy 34000 paccoins from single doge coin.
Imagine ,you will get millions of coins at very very low budget or even from nothing ,if you will use facuets and convert your doges to paccoins
So Donna wait , buy hold and wait ,watch
Donna forget to invite others to this page and ultimately to paccoin
If you have buyed paccoins then you must share and invite your friends colleagues
Good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
qqqq1111  Very Like You))
Activity: 196
Good morning to everyone (I have at least morning)!
I do not speak English - I use Google translator.
As I understood the main problem is that the developer is gone and the coin is not moving, so too are too many coins and some need to be removed.
How much do I see the developer is a wmcorless or I'm wrong? A little searching - I found that the wmcorless was noted on the site https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/profile/1388-wmcorless/ 22.06.2017g Quote - "Of course I'm going to promote my coin, but more important is its true." Paccoin proof of State is the most profitable of any coin I know. Try it and see how it benefits you. "
I suggest all developers / programmers write to him and create a team to promote the coin. If you can reach a contact and agree, then I am ready to invest money in the site - promotion of the site for coins.
Now I have a technical question - I bought a couple million coins, but because of the long synchronization I can not check the balance, is there a way or wait for the end of the synchronization (30 hours). All good day. Smiley
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Where is the coin developer? Does he answer at all? You understand that the coin was moving, you need the developer to develop the coin!
--------

Check the translations on the wallet. Maybe the guy don't speak English.. I understand half of it. "Send/receive".

Hope it still stakes. Then i'm gonna have a party :-)
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Bong. I'm in. 15 million Paccoins bought @ 900 doge's.

What comes to mind is i can call myself a millionaire without being lying now :-)
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Where is the coin developer? Does he answer at all? You understand that the coin was moving, you need the developer to develop the coin!
--------
Wow since I started my half baked thought experiments activity has actually picked up. I been pre occupied lately with marriage and my Elastic xel coins becoming fungible. But I am finally almost ready to start helping the development of this community with some of my recent huge windfall. I know we can make this coin usefull in a poly coin virtual machine. The fast growth from staking is actually potentially helpful in a future market with other coins of which supply is limited.

Well if we can get a few more people on here to help work on developments then I can see this coin doing very well in the future. Like I have been saying for a while now PAC coin needs something to help it grow. Once developments start then we can start promotions and really get this coin heading in the right direction.

I don't believe the dev is around anymore and that is why I have been saying for a couple of weeks now we need a dev team to help get this coin going again. I understand what you are saying and that is my main concern about PAC coin but no one seems to answer my concerns.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
--------
Wow since I started my half baked thought experiments activity has actually picked up. I been pre occupied lately with marriage and my Elastic xel coins becoming fungible. But I am finally almost ready to start helping the development of this community with some of my recent huge windfall. I know we can make this coin usefull in a poly coin virtual machine. The fast growth from staking is actually potentially helpful in a future market with other coins of which supply is limited.

Well if we can get a few more people on here to help work on developments then I can see this coin doing very well in the future. Like I have been saying for a while now PAC coin needs something to help it grow. Once developments start then we can start promotions and really get this coin heading in the right direction.

Activity: 17
Great friend
Start and do what you can do best for the coin
We are with uuu
Activity: 124
hello
Why should you buy hold and invite paccoin?
The answer is
You will not see any coin in the market undervalue like paccoin is
You can buy more than 25000 paccoins only from single doge coin,
It means we loose almost nothing if we buy some hundred millions of paccoin ,
This is a better chance I think so,
We know buying other altcoins are costlier and we have lot of risks there
But if we. Get correct kick here
There is nod doubt of being a millionaire
Only what we have to do is invite our colleagues friends relatives to buy and hold this coin
As people are buying a good amount of paccoin daily,
It was totally fail coin ,if it might have value 1 satoshi ,because it has very large supply
But what is good for us is we can reach the target easily
Only w need to do is buy hold and invite
Think if we do the process for only 1 year ,that everybody reading my article will  invite only 5 perons in 1 month and those will do the same ,for 1 year
I damn sure there will be low supply and huge demand then.
This is itself amazing because being undervalue to such extent and still working very good ,it means coins had long life
Because nothing can be worst like the paccoin have,
Any other coin might have dead ,if that will reach to such position
It means paccoin had something that it's still live and working
So work hard and reach the target

Yes I agree that the risks are low buying PAC coin however people want to see what this coin has going for it? and the answer right now is nothing. More work needs to go into developments and first PAC coin needs an active dev which will give people more confidence to invest in the coin. Right now all we have here is people telling other people to buy the coin which isn't much when compared to other undervalued coins.
Activity: 12
Hi guys, Just joined and want to open a Wallet.
Which should I download and what is the easiest way to convert my litecoin for paccoin?

Thanks upfront
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=PAC_LTC
Activity: 17
Just bought lots of pacs today, another dreamer/believer here!  Grin Tongue
Jump to: