Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 142. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hi guys, Just joined and want to open a Wallet.
Which should I download and what is the easiest way to convert my litecoin for paccoin?

Thanks upfront
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hello
Why should you buy hold and invite paccoin?
The answer is
You will not see any coin in the market undervalue like paccoin is
You can buy more than 25000 paccoins only from single doge coin,
It means we loose almost nothing if we buy some hundred millions of paccoin ,
This is a better chance I think so,
We know buying other altcoins are costlier and we have lot of risks there
But if we. Get correct kick here
There is nod doubt of being a millionaire
Only what we have to do is invite our colleagues friends relatives to buy and hold this coin
As people are buying a good amount of paccoin daily,
It was totally fail coin ,if it might have value 1 satoshi ,because it has very large supply
But what is good for us is we can reach the target easily
Only w need to do is buy hold and invite
Think if we do the process for only 1 year ,that everybody reading my article will  invite only 5 perons in 1 month and those will do the same ,for 1 year
I damn sure there will be low supply and huge demand then.
This is itself amazing because being undervalue to such extent and still working very good ,it means coins had long life
Because nothing can be worst like the paccoin have,
Any other coin might have dead ,if that will reach to such position
It means paccoin had something that it's still live and working
So work hard and reach the target
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Patience, it's like poker, just sitting on your hands and staking this coin, it will be al least 1 satoshi, hopefully more.

Mooncoin 222,072,991,847 coins before were cheap. Now cost 4 Satoshi.

You can't compare this coin with Mooncoin my friend as they are completely different, yes the coin supply might be around the same but the difference is that Mooncoin has an active dev working unlike this coin. Also Mooncoin can be traded on Nova with other different coins, again this coin doesn't have that so of course Mooncoin gets more attention. Like I said if this coin wants to go up in value it needs an active dev and more marketing as it's got nothing right now. Also I just see a lot of newbies posting here and no old members which makes me think no one is really interested in this coin any more.
Activity: 28
im wondering if i should invest in this coin.the fact that the dev is not active gives me reason for concern.thats whats holding me.any suggestions?
Activity: 116
Patience, it's like poker, just sitting on your hands and staking this coin, it will be al least 1 satoshi, hopefully more.

Mooncoin 222,072,991,847 coins before were cheap. Now cost 4 Satoshi.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
hello friends
I was out of station
Hope u r fine
All I want to say invite invite invite
People really showing interest in buying paccoins
We have approx 1 million doge orders in buying section
All you need to do is buy hold and start staking
 We can easily reach to our all of dreams which we have
But onto 1 condition
That is
Work hard and invite people
Think of yourself what you are doing
As we know
If we will 100 million paccoins that can buyed from some bucks
So Donna wait for other person
Continue yourself for buying coins
Where is everyone that were here pumping Pac coin? It seems they have disappeared and no reply to my post about getting this coin to where it needs to be so I guess it was all just talk and no action. Lucky for me I never really put much into this as I used profits from other staking coins to invest a little in here. 
Activity: 66
What can be done is the launch of a new coin paccoin that will have to be exchanged for the old currency this was done with espers, with insane among others then could be done with paccoin

Longtime hodlers of Paccoins waking up one day to find they missed a swap and their coins are worthless is not conducive to the reputation of a currency.

If you're going to do that at least be honest that it has nothing to do with the good of the currency and everything to do with burning other people's coins while they aren't looking so yours go up.

FYI: Paccoin was already pumped and you're missing the dumping.
Activity: 20
I am with new node to help the quick sync wallets for all

If you are in trouble to sync, add it in your file paccoin.conf and restart your wallet:

(on windows the default path: %APPDATA%\paccoin\)

addnode=walletbr.ddns.net

Is possible to do download snapshot of paccoin blockchain here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19657960

The wallet use port TCP 8112 to P2P, so remember about your firewall to open it.

Roberto Novakosky
I like posted in a previous post which no one here seemed to read or even take note. For this coin to really take off it needs something that will offer the people buying it. Because what is the sense in buying something that offers or gives nothing which this coin currently does except for staking rewards but again the price won't rise all that much unless we have something backing the coin. It's all good to tell people to buy but what if they ask why they should buy this coin? what does it have going for it? Like I said maybe PAC can go down the gaming path like a few other high supply coins have done and it has helped the price out a lot and also brought in more people.

Yes... I think we all agree. The question is, who can take over this coin and start doing this stuff? I'm willing to help promote and do whatever I can on my side, but we need a dev..

Did you know where we can get the Core-Source? The Developer itself is active, the last wallet update is 2 months ago. I dont think a takeover is possible.

I see the source code was in April, but dev has not revealed any information in two years. Even though his last login was 6/11/17..  DEV WAKE UP

This is one of the big issues we have with PAC no active dev here posting or updating anything. I am also willing to help promote this coin as much as I can but first I would like to see some updates and developments before sharing this with people. This coin could have potential if the dev becomes active again.
Activity: 19
I like posted in a previous post which no one here seemed to read or even take note. For this coin to really take off it needs something that will offer the people buying it. Because what is the sense in buying something that offers or gives nothing which this coin currently does except for staking rewards but again the price won't rise all that much unless we have something backing the coin. It's all good to tell people to buy but what if they ask why they should buy this coin? what does it have going for it? Like I said maybe PAC can go down the gaming path like a few other high supply coins have done and it has helped the price out a lot and also brought in more people.

Yes... I think we all agree. The question is, who can take over this coin and start doing this stuff? I'm willing to help promote and do whatever I can on my side, but we need a dev..

Did you know where we can get the Core-Source? The Developer itself is active, the last wallet update is 2 months ago. I dont think a takeover is possible.
Activity: 39
so market cap is $400000 ?? who is dev?

This coin seems to be getting a lot of attention.

So,If you make only a few changes, the value of this coin will rise.

first, The official website should be completely reorganized. Now the homepage is too old and I can not find any information on coins.

next step, block Explorer, road map, more markets, etc...

where u find marketcap?!?!?
it is not in coinmarketcap....
Activity: 16
so market cap is $400000 ?? who is dev?

This coin seems to be getting a lot of attention.

So,If you make only a few changes, the value of this coin will rise.

first, The official website should be completely reorganized. Now the homepage is too old and I can not find any information on coins.

next step, block Explorer, road map, more markets, etc...

Somebody amongst friends says ,that the coins are large number ,
Yes that is true ...
Coins are really large in number....
  But seriously it matters if we were at satoshi 1 and this coin ,the then will be toppest dead coin
But but.  We are 200% down from satoshi 1
How
   1 doge =100/satoshi
From we 1  doge  we get almost 25000 paccoins
That means from every single satoshi we are getting 250 paccoins
  So if we gonna calculate in this way
Then I should say ,the coins are not much enough
  Second thing
The second point is this
That anybody can easily buy 500 million coins from very very low investment,or I can say anybody can afford it very easily
So calculate
If we get only 1000 strong buyers ,who will buy hold and start staking coins
          Now calculate once again.      1000000* 500 million * 1000 buyers
     Your calculated is gonna definitely out of work

Hope you understand
Comment your thinking
Activity: 16
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Well the dev or whoever is in charge can do a swap or something.
Activity: 41
How to do that ?
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey guys seriously, if you guys want Paccoin to increase in value.  W. need to shorten the amount of coins.  There is too much coins for real!!!!!!!!
Jump to: