Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 36. (Read 136555 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Paclari gönderecegiz bakalim
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
You should read this regarding staking.

The key sentence is:
What will happen to the PAC in Cryptopia? They will not let us withdraw our coins.
Cryptopia will exchange old for new $PAC coins.

Is there any link of the official statement of cryptopia about the PAC exchange that you said?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Any idea/experiences how long the redemption process takes? I sent my coins about 24 hrs ago. The PacCoin blog says that it's ok now to send less than a masternode.

Mine take only 8 hours, but since many user make redemption, It's can take more than 2 days
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any idea/experiences how long the redemption process takes? I sent my coins about 24 hrs ago. The PacCoin blog says that it's ok now to send less than a masternode.
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
i send my pac in yobit to cryptopia 11th feb,now also can not see my pac in cryptopia wallet, what can i do ?

txid: bb6aeb78b7cf121967f5d53988aae670ca7ebb69f442de0701e6045969af47cf

If AvM4BnasgWEpzeE1t61soqJNRbreTWdSYW is your cryptopia account PAC deposit address and
your Cryptopia PAC balance is not showing the balance of 70750823.71969700, you should open
a support ticket there. Wink Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
i send my pac in yobit to cryptopia 11th feb,now also can not see my pac in cryptopia wallet, what can i do ?

txid: bb6aeb78b7cf121967f5d53988aae670ca7ebb69f442de0701e6045969af47cf
Activity: 15
Do i have to Swap the Coins from the old Wallet to the new $Pac Wallet ?

willl there excist Paccoin and $ Pac coin the the Future or is it a must! too transver coins ?

Activity: 139
Merit: 19
MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE
Hi guyz someone know if yobit or cryptopia will be support the FORK Huh
When is the new $pac coin coming to the market? Is it after 1st of March? Or you can trade with it already?
as per road map, at 10 feb 2018 "$PAC to be accepted on the
Yobit exchange" . but we can't see.
Activity: 90
When is the new $pac coin coming to the market? Is it after 1st of March? Or you can trade with it already?
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com

Can non master user follow this and get new pac now? Or we have to wait until  March 1?

there was information that redemption for non-masternodes users will start early but w/o any date.
Activity: 40
I've downloaded wallet from the official website, but mine does not say "Redemption Wallet". Where can I get that one?

Read the instruction, you can find the download link for both redemption & PACCore wallets
http://download.paccoin.net/Paccoin_Redemption_Instructions.pdf

Can non master user follow this and get new pac now? Or we have to wait until  March 1?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Nasıl yapacağız bende yobitte
Activity: 22
please i need some help here ,  turned out cryptopia wallet generated a deposit address for me today and i tried sending just 5 paccoins as a test to check and i transferred from yobit , yobit is saying transaction completed but my cryptopia pac wallet is empty and no sign of pending or incoming deposit on cryptopia , am i to assume the 5 paccoins is lost ?. any opinions please ?
Cryptopia will change coin, or exchange according to the instructions?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I've downloaded wallet from the official website, but mine does not say "Redemption Wallet". Where can I get that one?

Read the instruction, you can find the download link for both redemption & PACCore wallets
Can we use the Redemption process multiple times? I don't want to send everything in one transaction, I never do that.
The redemption address to use, is that the one in the PDF or is there an updated address on the website?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Activity: 145
Merit: 11
Can I use the address generated by [RECEIVE PAYMENT] in the new $PAC-core wallet?

to add in the transaction comment of the old PAC to the redemption address I mean

edit: nvrmnd, think I'm tripping  Grin

wether this coin already generate to $pac? i have some coin and sell it half in perfect price and now i want generate half left to get $pac
Smiley
Activity: 32
Is there a core technical or product advantage that is likely to lead to competitive differentiation?
Activity: 8
I guess cryptopia has released the coin from maintenence mode. Now what should we do? Leave the coin at cryptopia itself for redemption? I was reading earlier that cryptopia will automatically convert the coin to $PAC, is it true? When is that going to happen?

CRYPTOPIA FIXED THE WALLET IT IS NOW WORKING !!!
Pages:
Jump to: