Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 37. (Read 136555 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 501
Hello, I was wondering what is needed in order to start staking?
I have coins in my wallet for a long time (Jan 8th), I have the wallet running for a long time now, yet no stakes are received.
Do I need to do something in order to receive stakes?

See FAQs https://wallets.paccoin.net/#faq

This is what I modified and created for more clarifications:

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Good Work!
Activity: 85
How long it takes to get my stakes confirmed ? Already 15 hours ago and still no confimation.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/9vgz1k.jpg
Hi would you do me a favor and check your paccoin wallet address on the blockexplorer? My address also has stakes like that but they seem to be registered in the blockchain. So now my own wallet addres does not match in coins on the blockexplorer. I was wondering if you have the same thing.
With that I mean that your wallet has an X amount of coins, but the blockchain tells you that you should have more.  This leads me to believe that the supply on the blockchain is much less than there are actual Paccoins in circulation

I try to find the tx-ids in the block explorer but its not there  Angry

So its seems i have staked 1 month for nothing.

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
How long it takes to get my stakes confirmed ? Already 15 hours ago and still no confimation.

Hi would you do me a favor and check your paccoin wallet address on the blockexplorer? My address also has stakes like that but they seem to be registered in the blockchain. So now my own wallet addres does not match in coins on the blockexplorer. I was wondering if you have the same thing.
With that I mean that your wallet has an X amount of coins, but the blockchain tells you that you should have more.  This leads me to believe that the supply on the blockchain is much less than there are actual Paccoins in circulation

If you click on the entry that has the question mark it will tell you why the entry is not getting confirmations.  You may very well get another tomorrow that will get the required confirmations.  This same thing happened to me after the staking time and the first never confirmed then the next day another entry came in that did confirm.
Yes I have the same thing, but when you go to the block explorer and check your own paccoin address you might see that all these stakes that you did not get are registered in the blockchain even though you don't really have them
Activity: 90
I've downloaded wallet from the official website, but mine does not say "Redemption Wallet". Where can I get that one?
Activity: 29
Hello, I was wondering what is needed in order to start staking?
I have coins in my wallet for a long time (Jan 8th), I have the wallet running for a long time now, yet no stakes are received.
Do I need to do something in order to receive stakes?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Thanks but under transaction ID,couldn't find what I sent only 2 transactions which I received way back December 2017 also my balance of PACCoins still the same nothing change still 76M+

Do you mean your balance still intact?
Then the transaction maybe fail due to wrong fee setting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
Can I use the address generated by [RECEIVE PAYMENT] in the new $PAC-core wallet?

to add in the transaction comment of the old PAC to the redemption address I mean

edit: nvrmnd, think I'm tripping  Grin
Activity: 12

If you click on the entry that has the question mark it will tell you why the entry is not getting confirmations.  You may very well get another tomorrow that will get the required confirmations.  This same thing happened to me after the staking time and the first never confirmed then the next day another entry came in that did confirm.
The internet > you
I think it might just go up a bit, since there's work being done by people who believe in this.

If what went wrong with PAC can indeed be redeemed by $PAC, then this is a stepping stone, and a quiet different variety "proof of work".
The internet > you
Too much coins like this never go to 1$. This coin will be below 0.01$ for few years

It might, though it seems as well to be underestimating the new $PAC.

Just based on the conversion rate 1:1000, it would now be worth 0,02-0,03 USD. And that is without taking into account that not all PAC will be redeemed for $PAC, and that not all PAC will be redeemed in time at the 1:1000 rate, but as well at 1:2000/1:3000/etc.

If $PAC is then (re)introduced, 0.01 USD would not make any sense at all. But who knows.
The internet > you
Just tried it with a portion of PACcoin.

Love the ease by which such wallets operate Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Too much coins like this never go to 1$. This coin will be below 0.01$ for few years
Activity: 882
Merit: 252

Activity: 85

Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
btw, where is wmcorless and when we can expect another thread?
Activity: 34
Hi,can any of the Devs answer my question please.Nothing happens when I sent my coins following the guide.copied and paste my wallet add to PacCoin Wallet (Redemption wallet) "Send Coins" Tab and in Put the Sunday PrivateRedemptionAddress as I sent it on Sunday at the "Transaction Comment Field" and sent all my 76M+ PacCoins and Press Send.After Pressing Send button Nothing happens, no transaction ID in the redemption wallet.Do I need to leave both Redemption wallet and PacCore wallet running to get the transaction ID and receive the new PacCoins?Any help from dev is much appreciated.

You won't get transaction ID from pop out windows in every transaction. Such feature never available on any wallet.
If you read my previous post, i receive new $PAC 8 hours later.

To see your transaction ID, go to Transactions tab, then right click on the transaction and choose "show transaction detail"

Thanks but under transaction ID,couldn't find what I sent only 2 transactions which I received way back December 2017 also my balance of PACCoins still the same nothing change still 76M+
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi guys, here is the link to the Marco´s channel video in Portuguese-how to do the redemption!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VZrrhdGo_Q

Enjoy.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
What makes this coin unique and useful than those already represented in the market?

I think 10% are earmarked for charity - I don't know another coin that has that.
$PAC is also going to be a token used on the new $PAC exchange intended
to compete with Coinbase - that is setting a high goal, to understate. There
are a couple more features on the timeline and statement that devs are by no
means out of ideas. Why not go to site and read a little? Coin is currently bogged
down in the redemption of 3 trillion coins for DASH fork coins. DASH is very good code.
Things should be rocking in a month or two.
Pages:
Jump to: