Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] SolidCoin - new and improved block chain. Secure from pools - page 12. (Read 85500 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
My guess is the overall price of solidcoins for the next few weeks will be lower than it is currently.

At the moment there exists 693 BTC worth of bids on bitparking exchange and ixcoins has 251 BTC worth of bids and i0coins have 274 BTC worth of bids.

And this is at the same time when solidcoins are 6 times the price of ixcoins and 10 times the price of i0coins when the total market bids in BTC are about 3 times at most for solidcoins as to ix or i0.

Conclusion: Solidcoin price is overpriced and needs to deflate pushing price downwards in the near term.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
New article posted, we have had some queries from people wondering about SolidCoin dealing with Bitcoins collapse and the future, so we wrote an article detailing some things. There is also a bounty for promoting it, check it out at the site.

http://solidcoin.info/solidcoin-ready-for-bitcoin-collapse.php

Wow.  I didn't think it was possible, but you seem to be getting more sleazy by the day.

indeed. please do not remove this article; it exposes the true nature and motivation of Coinhunter :-)

Until 10 minutes ago, I loved this coin...

I'm gonna sell all of my 19,212 SolidCoins for Bitcoins.
This totaly sucks.

I don't coinhunter has a problem with Bitcoin technology as whole. I just think he has a problem with the direction the project is going, and for good reasons..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
New article posted, we have had some queries from people wondering about SolidCoin dealing with Bitcoins collapse and the future, so we wrote an article detailing some things. There is also a bounty for promoting it, check it out at the site.

Wow.  I didn't think it was possible, but you seem to be getting more sleazy by the day.

indeed. please do not remove this article; it exposes the true nature and motivation of Coinhunter :-)

Until 10 minutes ago, I loved this coin...

I'm gonna sell all of my 19,212 SolidCoins for Bitcoins.
This totaly sucks.
legendary
Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

Wow.  I didn't think it was possible, but you seem to be getting more sleazy by the day.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Yes Ruxum server is under heavy load at the moment, which I guess in a way is good news? Anyone needing invites just PM me or ask around, there are plenty to share.

I suggest you remove the article or you just killed SolidCoin.

Most of SolidCoin miners are Bitcoin fanatics, like me.
Without Bitcoin, nobody would ever start to mine your SolidCoin.

Why?
- Bitcoin made this possible for you
- no way to sell them for $ at the start so no one would mine them.

SHHHHHHHHHH!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Yes Ruxum server is under heavy load at the moment, which I guess in a way is good news? Anyone needing invites just PM me or ask around, there are plenty to share.

I suggest you remove the article or you just killed SolidCoin.

Most of SolidCoin miners are Bitcoin fanatics, like me.
Without Bitcoin, nobody would ever start to mine your SolidCoin.

Why?
- Bitcoin made this possible for you
- no way to sell them for $ at the start so no one would mine them.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I need a ruxum invite. Please PM me.

Thanks ahead of time.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

For some time now I've suspected the Govt is behind the creation of Bitcoin. From the elusive 'Satoshi' to the 'Phantom miner' its obvious all is not what it seems at first glance.

Nice job on SC btw...
Activity: 266
Merit: 251

Wow.  I didn't think it was possible, but you seem to be getting more sleazy by the day.
legendary
People, you really have to get over this mining and hoarding mania and think how to make the *coin attractive to merchants.
If you *coin can not be used to buy goods and services, your coin is worth less than a turd - no matter what the difficulty is or what clever protocols you use.
Faster you mine, faster your *coin will die if it has no real world use aka has no real value.

Let me paint you a simple picture. Lets say you mine for sand and no one in he world uses this sand. Is your sand worth something?
NO, it is not!
You can say, but I used a big and really expensive excavator for digging!
So what, it makes your sand no more useful, it adds no value (cost != value). 

Please, put your head together and understand the *coins weaknesses. Not only from nerdy miners point of view but from the consumer/business point of view. Consumers do not give a flying fuck about your hash rates and difficulties divided buy N and what not Smiley

What do merchants want/need (read CC, DC, PayPal, Dwolla etc service/product descriptions and remove all the nonsense + add your own brilliant ideas that your mom and pop like and understand):
1)...

What do consumers want/need (read CC, DC, PayPal, Dwolla etc service/product descriptions and remove all the nonsense + add your own brilliant ideas that your mom and pop like and understand):

1)...

Thats coming very soon... Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
People, you really have to get over this mining and hoarding mania and think how to make the *coin attractive to merchants.
If you *coin can not be used to buy goods and services, your coin is worth less than a turd - no matter what the difficulty is or what clever protocols you use.
Faster you mine, faster your *coin will die if it has no real world use aka has no real value.

Let me paint you a simple picture. Lets say you mine for sand and no one in he world uses this sand. Is your sand worth something?
NO, it is not!
You can say, but I used a big and really expensive excavator for digging!
So what, it makes your sand no more useful, it adds no value (cost != value). 

Please, put your head together and understand the *coins weaknesses. Not only from nerdy miners point of view but from the consumer/business point of view. Consumers do not give a flying fuck about your hash rates and difficulties divided buy N and what not Smiley

What do merchants want/need (read CC, DC, PayPal, Dwolla etc service/product descriptions and remove all the nonsense + add your own brilliant ideas that your mom and pop like and understand):
1)...

What do consumers want/need (read CC, DC, PayPal, Dwolla etc service/product descriptions and remove all the nonsense + add your own brilliant ideas that your mom and pop like and understand):

1)...

legendary
SC to USD is LIVE! :-D
YAY ! Cheesy

EDIT:Can't sign up need private beta Sad.
legendary
I think it can be expected Solidcoin will have some form of rally but who knows by how much.I think it is a better idea to actually buy Solidcoin NOW while it's very cheap considering it did have a high of .03-.04 before the price settled and profit quickly.I definitely have a few solidcoins I have been mining just waiting to see what the price potential could be.

@Double C,thanks for that.Interesting times ahead for miners that's for sure and these 5970's I got should be potentially be payed off in no time,lol.
Build something to make investors want to invest in Solidcoins. And your 5970's will be paid for.

I'm serious...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think it can be expected Solidcoin will have some form of rally but who knows by how much.I think it is a better idea to actually buy Solidcoin NOW while it's very cheap considering it did have a high of .03-.04 before the price settled and profit quickly.I definitely have a few solidcoins I have been mining just waiting to see what the price potential could be.

@Double C,thanks for that.Interesting times ahead for miners that's for sure and these 5970's I got should be potentially be payed off in no time,lol.
legendary
P.S. Folks today is the day that Ruxum said they will start trading Solidcoin, it should be an exciting day whether you are fan or not :-D
Are they still testing? The site seems to be down.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Interesting,does this "patch" work with GUI miner currently or is there someplace where you can read up on trying to get Merged Mining to work ?
The patch is in this tree: https://github.com/vinced/namecoin/tree/mergedmine

That's what you'd need to apply to your local solidcoin - the one your miner issues getworks to.  You'd need to run the version of namecoin including the merge mining patch, and wait for block 19,200 to pass on the namecoin network as that's when it's set to enable. More details on merge mining itself are here: https://github.com/vinced/namecoin/blob/mergedmine/doc/README_merged-mining.md

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Can't you merge mine solidcoin by treating solidcoin as the primary chain and use a secondary chain built with merge mining? eg. solidcoin and namecoin as the two chains. This would require the miner to have solidcoin with the merged mine patch that the namecoiners provide for bitcoin. Only the miner needs the patch, the solidcoin network doesn't need to update.
Interesting,does this "patch" work with GUI miner currently or is there someplace where you can read up on trying to get Merged Mining to work ?
Activity: 481
Merit: 529
Can't you merge mine solidcoin by treating solidcoin as the primary chain and use a secondary chain built with merge mining? eg. solidcoin and namecoin as the two chains. This would require the miner to have solidcoin with the merged mine patch that the namecoiners provide for bitcoin. Only the miner needs the patch, the solidcoin network doesn't need to update.
Yes, I'm pretty sure you could mine Namecoin and SC this way.  (By the way, it appears VinceD is pushing for Namecoin MM to begin sooner, at block 19,200.)

But if Bitcoin and SolidCoin are to be mined together, something has got to give.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Pages:
Jump to: