Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] SolidCoin - new and improved block chain. Secure from pools - page 8. (Read 85461 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Keep selling I love these low prices  Grin , lol newbs will never learn.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Amazing to think that the 20,000 SC i've mined are going to be fairly worthless, thanks to one high school level post designed to reach out to the tin foil hat base. This does serve to prove that SC is a single man operation, because if 2 or 3 reasonable adults had proofed that article, it never would have been released. Again, very unprofessional in my opinion.

Haha are you kidding? If you truly think they are going to be "Worthless" go and sell them, they have value as of right now. So please. Do people seriously think I care if they sell SolidCoins? It's quite hilarious, I have an incoming stream of BTC that will always be there to buy them, and there are many thousands that want them.

Well he did say sell...sorry guise. Thanks for all the fish Wink

Okay guys like he said sell your solidcoins. He has much BTC for you to cash out with. Let him hold all of the solidcoins so he can trade with himself.

EDIT: What coinhunter fails to realize is that a currency is only as strong as the user-base that chooses to use it and agree it has value. If people are selling I suspect people don't think that it has perpetual value that will last, otherwise why would they sell?
legendary
And no I was neutral on the subject it just seems coinhunter can't help but be so egotistical that he needed to write an article bout how solidcoin was going to replace bitcoin and make stupid implications that have no merit on why that would transpire.

I'm doing what I believe is right. If you don't agree that's fine.

If you're doing what you think is right, then you're not being neutral.   Grin

I was as neutral until coinhunter started being a jacktard to the users of solidcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And no I was neutral on the subject it just seems coinhunter can't help but be so egotistical that he needed to write an article bout how solidcoin was going to replace bitcoin and make stupid implications that have no merit on why that would transpire.

I'm doing what I believe is right. If you don't agree that's fine.

If you're doing what you think is right, then you're not being neutral.   Grin
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Amazing to think that the 20,000 SC i've mined are going to be fairly worthless, thanks to one high school level post designed to reach out to the tin foil hat base. This does serve to prove that SC is a single man operation, because if 2 or 3 reasonable adults had proofed that article, it never would have been released. Again, very unprofessional in my opinion.

Haha are you kidding? If you truly think they are going to be "Worthless" go and sell them, they have value as of right now. So please. Do people seriously think I care if they sell SolidCoins? It's quite hilarious, I have an incoming stream of BTC that will always be there to buy them, and there are many thousands that want them.

Well he did say sell...sorry guise. Thanks for all the fish Wink
legendary
Dude just because you think I shouldn't do something doesn't mean it is wrong. I'm doing what I believe is right. If you don't agree that's fine. Just hope you aren't holding solidcoins as the price plummets further.
I believe that you believe that you're not a complete retard.  But I believe that that belief is wrong.

I'm sorry this is coming from the person who is trying to discredit me when I made a clear prediction 2 days ago about the price of solidcoins falling over the next few weeks?

LOL looks like you are the retard given you can't compile your information correctly prior to making troll-ish posts.

FAIL MUCH?  Cheesy
legendary
As I indicated watch the price of solidcoins for the next few weeks. Sure enough today it hit 0.0045 down from 0.015btc.

Coincidence? I think not. It has rebounded but I don't think that price will last long based on technical analysis of support and resistance. Cheesy
Smoothie's guide to market prediction:

OH HAY GUISE WATCH TEH PRICE OF XXXXX FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

if price=price++

SURE ENOUGH TODAY IT WENT UP. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

if price=price--

SURE ENOUGH TODAY IT WENT DOWN. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

maybe you did not read my posts that I made 2 days ago about the market tanking??? LOL
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Dude just because you think I shouldn't do something doesn't mean it is wrong. I'm doing what I believe is right. If you don't agree that's fine. Just hope you aren't holding solidcoins as the price plummets further.
I believe that you believe that you're not a complete retard.  But I believe that that belief is wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
As I indicated watch the price of solidcoins for the next few weeks. Sure enough today it hit 0.0045 down from 0.015btc.

Coincidence? I think not. It has rebounded but I don't think that price will last long based on technical analysis of support and resistance. Cheesy
Smoothie's guide to market prediction:

OH HAY GUISE WATCH TEH PRICE OF XXXXX FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

if price=price++

SURE ENOUGH TODAY IT WENT UP. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

if price=price--

SURE ENOUGH TODAY IT WENT DOWN. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

legendary
Smoothie wasn't exactly a neutral force in all this either.  He has wadged some kind of personal vendetta against it.  Even if he started this chain it isn't just Coinhunters any more, he couldn't contain it if he wanted to.  By slandering SC and going on and on about how it's a scam, you are causing problems for other people who've put effort into mining and promotion.

Smoothie made a prediction and then magically, after immense effort, countless posts and criticism, his prediction came true!   Of course, I see the price has risen back to 0.12 already meaning some people could have doubled thier money (or much more) in minutes from the traders you scared off. 

I never said it was a scam. I just requoted a posting that said that it was.

Plus as someone who knows bout technical analysis I wouldnt be surprised if the price never rose above 0.015 BTC again.

Selling area is 0.011 to 0.012 as a top for cutting losses or taking profit.

Of course the next two day the price of solidcoins tanked. And no I had only 63 solidcoins at the time of my prediction so I did not tank the price myself. Maybe it was coinhunter?

lol Grin

I'm sorry if I misterpreted your intentions.  I don't agree with that article either, but can you please just let SC fail or succeed on it's own without reposting under titles like "SolidCoin - new and improved. Improved to scam you?".  I could repost stuff from the BTC forum that wouldn't exactly help the cause.  Here's a good one:

Ixcoin, I0coin, Shitcoin, Schmitcoin or Bitcoin has a ZERO future period unless instant transfer becomes a reality.

I'm just thankfull that Magical Tux has created the "Magic The Gathering of Dumbasses" that will part with USD for it. LOL!!!!

That makes it sound like a scam...  Not everyone thinks that way, but if we repost that everywhere you can watch all crypto currencies become worthless.  What you are doing, intentional or not, isn't helping anyone.

Smoothie wasn't exactly a neutral force in all this either.  He has wadged some kind of personal vendetta against it.  Even if he started this chain it isn't just Coinhunters any more, he couldn't contain it if he wanted to.  By slandering SC and going on and on about how it's a scam, you are causing problems for other people who've put effort into mining and promotion.

Smoothie made a prediction and then magically, after immense effort, countless posts and criticism, his prediction came true!   Of course, I see the price has risen back to 0.12 already meaning some people could have doubled thier money (or much more) in minutes from the traders you scared off. 

Plus as someone who knows bout technical analysis I wouldnt be surprised if the price never rose above 0.015 BTC again.

Of course the next two day the price of solidcoins tanked. And no I had only 63 solidcoins at the time of my prediction so I did not tank the price myself. Maybe it was coinhunter?

lol Grin

I'm sorry if I misterpreted your intentions.  I don't agree with that article either, but can you please just let SC fail or succeed on it's own without reposting under titles like "SolidCoin - new and improved. Improved to scam you?".  I could repost stuff from the BTC forum that wouldn't exactly help the cause.  Here's a good one:

Ixcoin, I0coin, Shitcoin, Schmitcoin or Bitcoin has a ZERO future period unless instant transfer becomes a reality.

I'm just thankfull that Magical Tux has created the "Magic The Gathering of Dumbasses" that will part with USD for it. LOL!!!!

That makes it sound like a scam...  Not everyone thinks that way, but if we repost that everywhere you can watch all crypto currencies become worthless.  What you are doing, intentional or not, isn't helping anyone.
legendary

lol Grin
Activity: 31
Dear SolidHounter,

why are you pissing everyone off?
You made a great Bitcoin fork.
It would be very nice if you settle the quarrel so SC can rise again.

best regards
Smoothie wasn't exactly a neutral force in all this either.  He has wadged some kind of personal vendetta against it.  Even if he started this chain it isn't just Coinhunters any more, he couldn't contain it if he wanted to.  By slandering SC and going on and on about how it's a scam, Smoothie is also causing problems for other people who've put effort into mining and promotion.

donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1287
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
SC goes slowly down. what happend?

What happened? Well RealSolid/CoinHunter went around pissing off everyone. Even a lot of the early SC supporters are no longer that gung ho about SC. So people start dumping their coins and the price tanks. And speculators come back in at the low price to give it a dead cat bounce.

I'm with smoothie on this. The way things are going, SC is going to 0 pretty soon.
legendary

Activity: 31
SC goes slowly down. what happend?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Once the new developer section is up every business will be able to move to SC much easier than BTC and that is what will drive them to SolidCoin, ease of use, security and a more reliable network.
Can you give us an overview of the capabilities of the API?  I'm probably getting ahead of myself since I don't really know what an API is other than what I've Google'd.  Will merchants who have an existing storefront (or want to build one) be able to easily implement SLC as a method of payment?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Perhaps. Coinhunter indicates he thinks 600+ btc was moved there. Seems like the market is at bitparking moreso than another exchange. But we will see. As I indicated earlier I predict in the next 3 or 4 weeks you will see solidcoin take a dive.

At this point it could go either way IMHO, but SolidCoin brings enough substantial improvements to keep it viable beyond 3-4 weeks.  The only thing still missing is the infrastructure (ie. you can't actually use SC for anything other than exchanging it for BTC/USD) and that's an area where all of the *coin chains have failed so far.  If CoinHunter can put a little more effort into getting vendors to accept SC, that will go a long way in establishing it as a viable Bitcoin alternative.
I had a feeling there are many Starcraft players on here Cheesy.
It only makes sense to play SC and then pay in SC.... lol
My life for Auire, bitchez!! Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
At this point it could go either way IMHO, but SolidCoin brings enough substantial improvements to keep it viable beyond 3-4 weeks.  The only thing still missing is the infrastructure (ie. you can't actually use SC for anything other than exchanging it for BTC/USD) and that's an area where all of the *coin chains have failed so far.  If CoinHunter can put a little more effort into getting vendors to accept SC, that will go a long way in establishing it as a viable Bitcoin alternative.

Yep, like I said before I didn't really expect SC to as popular as it is this quickly. I was hoping to have 2 quiet-ish weeks able to get the new developer/business/merchant section up. Once that is up and the new API available everyone will be able to run as efficiently as a multimillion dollar business like MtGox are currently (with an enhanced client). We'll be giving this to everyone to level the playing field and to make every SC site a lot more secure than an equiv. BTC one.

Once the new developer section is up every business will be able to move to SC much easier than BTC and that is what will drive them to SolidCoin, ease of use, security and a more reliable network.

I'm still a fan of Bitcoin, but I gotta say...

The fact Bruce Wagner never said SolidCoins is good stuff is probably going to be a huge point in favor of the currency for a while. Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: