Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] SolidCoin - new and improved block chain. Secure from pools - page 9. (Read 85500 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
@CoinHunter, good idea, looking forward to seeing the API
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
At this point it could go either way IMHO, but SolidCoin brings enough substantial improvements to keep it viable beyond 3-4 weeks.  The only thing still missing is the infrastructure (ie. you can't actually use SC for anything other than exchanging it for BTC/USD) and that's an area where all of the *coin chains have failed so far.  If CoinHunter can put a little more effort into getting vendors to accept SC, that will go a long way in establishing it as a viable Bitcoin alternative.

Yep, like I said before I didn't really expect SC to as popular as it is this quickly. I was hoping to have 2 quiet-ish weeks able to get the new developer/business/merchant section up. Once that is up and the new API available everyone will be able to run as efficiently as a multimillion dollar business like MtGox are currently (with an enhanced client). We'll be giving this to everyone to level the playing field and to make every SC site a lot more secure than an equiv. BTC one.

Once the new developer section is up every business will be able to move to SC much easier than BTC and that is what will drive them to SolidCoin, ease of use, security and a more reliable network.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1003
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man
Perhaps. Coinhunter indicates he thinks 600+ btc was moved there. Seems like the market is at bitparking moreso than another exchange. But we will see. As I indicated earlier I predict in the next 3 or 4 weeks you will see solidcoin take a dive.

At this point it could go either way IMHO, but SolidCoin brings enough substantial improvements to keep it viable beyond 3-4 weeks.  The only thing still missing is the infrastructure (ie. you can't actually use SC for anything other than exchanging it for BTC/USD) and that's an area where all of the *coin chains have failed so far.  If CoinHunter can put a little more effort into getting vendors to accept SC, that will go a long way in establishing it as a viable Bitcoin alternative.
I had a feeling there are many Starcraft players on here Cheesy.
It only makes sense to play SC and then pay in SC.... lol
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Perhaps. Coinhunter indicates he thinks 600+ btc was moved there. Seems like the market is at bitparking moreso than another exchange. But we will see. As I indicated earlier I predict in the next 3 or 4 weeks you will see solidcoin take a dive.

I had a feeling there are many Starcraft players on here Cheesy.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I agree.  What do you think is be the best way to involve vendors?  Just email them and ask if they will start accepting?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club

It's not much, but the site's still in beta and has only been trading SC for a few hours.

Not impressed. Not convinced.

Yes, facts are fairly unconvincing.  Maybe next time I should try speculation.

Convinced as in convinced that those exchanges will be a game changer. lol

Speculation has brought me much profit. You should try it sometime.

The thing is, when you openly speculate like that, you're not just an observer.  Saying stuff like "The value of that is going down the toilet" becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because people listen.  I'd say it's a borderline smear campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
It's not much, but the site's still in beta and has only been trading SC for a few hours.

Yes, facts are fairly unconvincing.  Maybe next time I should try speculation.

Convinced as in convinced that those exchanges will be a game changer. lol

Speculation has brought me much profit. You should try it sometime.

Yes, facts are fairly unconvincing.  Maybe next time I should try speculation.
legendary

legendary
My guess is the overall price of solidcoins for the next few weeks will be lower than it is currently.

At the moment there exists 693 BTC worth of bids on bitparking exchange and ixcoins has 251 BTC worth of bids and i0coins have 274 BTC worth of bids.

And this is at the same time when solidcoins are 6 times the price of ixcoins and 10 times the price of i0coins when the total market bids in BTC are about 3 times at most for solidcoins as to ix or i0.

Conclusion: Solidcoin price is overpriced and needs to deflate pushing price downwards in the near term.

Updated  Grin

PREVIOUS BTC ORDERS VALUE ON BITPARKING EXCHANGE
solidcoin - 693btc
ixcoin - 251 btc
i0coin 274 btc

CURRENT BTC ORDERS VALUE ON BITPARKING EXCHANGE
solidcoin - 556 btc
ixcoin - 227 btc
i0coin 248 btc

Ruxum started SC <>US and SC BTC today, some orders were moved.

yep 

SC / BTC
Last 0.01650000
High0.01800000
Low0.01200000
Volume1,541.05167041

WOW volume 1541 that's definitely comparable to volume of like 60,000 solidcoins on bitparking exchange.
legendary
My guess is the overall price of solidcoins for the next few weeks will be lower than it is currently.

At the moment there exists 693 BTC worth of bids on bitparking exchange and ixcoins has 251 BTC worth of bids and i0coins have 274 BTC worth of bids.

And this is at the same time when solidcoins are 6 times the price of ixcoins and 10 times the price of i0coins when the total market bids in BTC are about 3 times at most for solidcoins as to ix or i0.

Conclusion: Solidcoin price is overpriced and needs to deflate pushing price downwards in the near term.

Updated  Grin

solidcoin - 693btc
ixcoin - 251 btc
i0coin 274 btc

solidcoin - 556 btc
ixcoin - 227 btc
i0coin 248 btc

Updated  Grin

solidcoin - 693btc
ixcoin - 251 btc
i0coin 274 btc

solidcoin - 556 btc
ixcoin - 227 btc
i0coin 248 btc

legendary
I just find when people start saying subjective things they usually don't have any substance to whatever they are trying to get across.... that's one of my values. If you find something factual to say I'm all ears.
"subjective"? Like nearly everything you post, including this http://solidcoin.info/solidcoin-ready-for-bitcoin-collapse.php article?

LOL
legendary

Updated  Grin

solidcoin - 693btc
ixcoin - 251 btc
i0coin 274 btc

solidcoin - 556 btc
ixcoin - 227 btc
i0coin 248 btc
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1350
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
I just find when people start saying subjective things they usually don't have any substance to whatever they are trying to get across.... that's one of my values. If you find something factual to say I'm all ears.
"subjective"? Like nearly everything you post, including this http://solidcoin.info/solidcoin-ready-for-bitcoin-collapse.php article?

Very little subjective in there. Where things aren't certain they are written that way. Like I said, as long as you don't fail at reading comprehension, you will see it.

Wow, can you possibly be more condescending? How can anyone have faith in SC when it's lead by this guy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Very little subjective in there. Where things aren't certain they are written that way. Like I said, as long as you don't fail at reading comprehension, you will see it.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Pages:
Jump to: