Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 28nm Hercules ~500 GH/s ASIC NO PREORDERS! - page 10. (Read 15392 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
interested depending on price and everything
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
More on photos, videos on our site, when we launch the product to the market and we start shipping.
Company founder: Stephen Giles
@braindead please send us an email at [email protected] about your interest in our product and any further questions.
@reactor we are still in the testing. More info this week.
We managed yesterday 0.75-0.8 w/gh/s power consumption
Software compatibility: cgminer and bfgminer but we are working at our own software.

The subscription seems to work fine.
@mazedk No preorders means, when we launch the website, we ship. Till then, this is only "teasing" information.
Someone in Minnesota wants to start a mining farm with our hardware.

Activity: 420
Might want to get the email signup item on your site working.  Simply gives a red 'Error' message when attempting to submit.

More info needed as well:

- Power usage
- Software compatibility
- Form factor
- Etc....

Also, if you are taking Paypal, then you should be a verified business with them already.  Can you provide the email for Paypal so we can verify it is... uh, verified?
Activity: 457

NO PREORDER
Our first batch of Poseidon, a very small one, about 25 pcs. wich is almost sold-out, will be shipped this month!

Now.. how does that work? - You cant order from your website, and you dont take preorders... but your 25 units are almost sold out?

+ domain is from october...? + your account is registered on the 8th of december... Im just saying.. i smell *sniff sniff* scam?
Activity: 452

Reserve one for me please (Depends on price) Can i pick it up in person ? In UK ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
No offense, as I hope you are for real.  But you're going have to do better than this to make us think you're not just another scam.  Photos, video, forum member visits, etc.  Who are the company founders, who did your chip production?  We need to have this information or you won't get our money.

Cheers!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pages:
Jump to: