Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 28nm Hercules ~500 GH/s ASIC NO PREORDERS! - page 3. (Read 15392 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Back instock invisable miners, get them now

are u blind? look at  the photoshops!   Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Back instock invisable miners, get them now
Looks like someone bought them all Smiley

its all in stock again
they have fast builded new!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Looks like someone bought them all Smiley

Activity: 529
Merit: 501
I love it when you guys are totally harsh!

Normally, you'd have to pay money for that kind of whipping somewhere in London.

But you gentlemen do it for free ! Now, that's what I call service !

But just remember, this happened with KnC miner too, lol.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Customer support today, there is really bad. For first day of trading you would expect them to be really good and answer questions. but nope, nothing from a couple of questions.

Phil
Can we have a SCAM in the title? I'm sure there will be enough idiots who will order from them. Only the fact that they copied TOS from HF should scream scam from 100 km away.

maybe a moderator can do.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Can we have a SCAM in the title? I'm sure there will be enough idiots who will order from them. Only the fact that they copied TOS from HF should scream scam from 100 km away.
I will take the "Split Pay Poseidon" such i lost "only" the half of 8000$  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Their telephone number 'is not accepting calls at present. Please try later.' It's a Derby code.

ok scam then.
I found a photo of their shop:

Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
Thanks for the lulz. My favourite line is "... you will start feeling reech in no time!" Have you by chance seen my Dr Prince cousin esquire in Nigeria? He needs some help depositing a billion dollar check of which you can have half and feel reeeeeech!!!!
RHA
Activity: 392
Hey, Olympus, don't sell these machines to "customers", keep them and mine with them for yourself. You will earn more in just a few "mounts".
And no one "customer" will regret sending bitcoins to you. (Of course there is no Paypal.)
Activity: 572
I'm calling this a farken HUGE scam, when I saw the info below, QLD 4218 ( Australia ) I said to myself that postcode looks familiar, what Australian company has tried to scam people before and there only 1 so far, it is PAYONIX, guess what his postcode is, QLD 4217

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323084.260
> Andrew
> Co-founder
> Payonix Technologies Pty Ltd
> 55 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Qld, Australia 4217
> +61 (7) 5641-2441
> Skype: payonix
> [email protected]

Also the Suburb fits well, Nobby Beach which doesn't mean much to most people but in Aussie slang a "Nob" is a dickhead

knob
noun 1. the penis. 2. the head of the penis. 3. an annoying or stupid person; a dickhead.

Red flag #5

http://centralops.net/co/DomainDossier.aspx?addr=btcolympus.com&dom_dns=1&dom_whois=1&net_whois=1

Admin Name: Domain Admin
Admin Organization: PrivacyProtect.org
Admin Street: ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator 
Admin City: Nobby Beach
Admin State/Province: Queensland
Admin Postal Code: QLD 4218
Admin Country: AU
Admin Phone:
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]

Anonymous Internet page registration.

Activity: 420
wow, this is a fucked up industry.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
2. PAYMENT.
(a) Payments are due in the amounts, in the currency, and at the time stated in the order or confirmation sent by Hashfast, or if not so stated:

http://btcolympus.com/terms-of-sale/

BAHAHAHAHAHAH copied directly from Hashfast. Just changed a few words. Bad scam ran by some teenager.

More likely they ARE hashfast.

and that scam is about to explode...

like all good scams, if something works once, it's going to work a second time (because, much as it saddens me, there are an unlimited number of dumb people)
Activity: 619
If something looks to good to be true... maybe it is to good to be true.
Do not send them any money.
Activity: 378
Yes a complete scam,ran by a sad teenager i agree, altho it looks believable
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Website says Error, but sends you an email anyway, to get you on the mailing list.  That appears to be all the info we have presently.

Our policy was and still is, not to throw information (like prices) until we are sure of it.
We are sure of:
  • Our Poseidon machine will be equipped with Hercules ASIC
  • Hercules which is capable of more than 500 Gh/s hashing power.
  • Power consumption is less than 0.9 w/gh/s
  • Payment will be with Bitcoin and 90% Paypal. If not Paypal, another payment gateway like Dwolla, Payza, 2CO.
  • Our first batch will be IN HAND with NO PREORDERS
  • If you pay with Bitcoin your Privacy will be protected with us!!! and you will be able to use Split Payments
  • Our Prices will not be inflated

For all the users considering getting one i urge you not to be scammed. You are a no name company and you expect use to just go and layout half bitcoin with no proof of any unit, no proof of any asic, less then 1 week on bitcoin, site only up for 2months?

I understant your point of view and i embrace it. Everybody should be aware of scams. I personally have been reading this forum for monts and we know that our customers are very wise people. We guarantee you that we will provide proofs of product working and every information needed BEFORE we open sales! Please give us the benefit of doubt, until then. I promise you all we will try to fulfill our mission, which is 100% costumer satisfaction
What about the proofs you previously guarantee before you open sales?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Pages:
Jump to: