Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 28nm Hercules ~500 GH/s ASIC NO PREORDERS! - page 9. (Read 15392 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
More on photos, videos on our site, when we launch the product to the market and we start shipping.
Company founder: Stephen Giles
@braindead please send us an email at [email protected] about your interest in our product and any further questions.
@reactor we are still in the testing. More info this week.
We managed yesterday 0.75-0.8 w/gh/s power consumption
Software compatibility: cgminer and bfgminer but we are working at our own software.

The subscription seems to work fine.
@mazedk No preorders means, when we launch the website, we ship. Till then, this is only "teasing" information.
Someone in Minnesota wants to start a mining farm with our hardware.

will you offer full escrow?

Also i find it interesting in your picture its 2days but on my screen its 3 days

No preorders, no escrow.

if this thread is intended to secure spot in line...  count me in.

This thread is teasing information. Please susbrice on our website: http://www.btcolympus.com and you will get more information this week.
Thank you for your interest!

price ? shipping time ?

more info and video of working unit ?

it looks interesting http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=301725126
but we need more info .

coming soon it's not enough

anyway , count me in for one

Answer for all "price" questions: We have no price yet, because we are not sure how many Hercules will be in one poseidon.
Our first batch will be IN HAND so shipping will be in 24h after purchase. We want to remind you that all customers will be able to use split payments with bitcoins.

Well great you can't preorder but you also only have 25?
Hold one for me if that works.

Well, everybody will be able to order when the full site will be online. We hope that in maximum 3 days that will be possible.

One more thing:
As stated in our Privacy Policy
We will not share any customer information without your consent, regardless of whom is asking it. 
Activity: 452
Merit: 250

Yeah we want one, but we haven´t payed have we?? Of course if price is inflated we won´t buy them ... anyway let´s wait and see if some news come up

Seems december will be a month full of news
Activity: 434
Sounds scammy to me. Pay half, then pay half to get Unlock key? WTF? All you guys saying you want one, but they haven't posted prices? again WTF?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
price ? shipping time ?

more info and video of working unit ?

it looks interesting http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=301725126
but we need more info .

coming soon it's not enough

anyway , count me in for one
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
if this thread is intended to secure spot in line...  count me in.
Activity: 14
More on photos, videos on our site, when we launch the product to the market and we start shipping.
@braindead please send us an email at [email protected] about your interest in our product and any further questions.
Software compatibility: cgminer and bfgminer but we are working at our own software.
http://imageshack.com/a/img607/2010/zg02.jpg
@mazedk No preorders means, when we launch the website, we ship. Till then, this is only "teasing" information.

Also i find it interesting in your picture its 2days but on my screen its 3 days
Different time zone?
This is a good question! How can i take one?!?!
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Can you let someone Un "scam-speak" your OP?

"BTC Olympus did not release on the market false or misleading information, the total costumer satisfaction being our mission .  "

I win a few international lotteries and inheritances a day with this kind of grammar.
Activity: 53
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

Activity: 20
PayPal/CC will be possible?
this is the most important question to answer.

Do you even care to read the topic carefully??

Payment Methods:
Paypal
Bitcoin
Ah, sorry! Overread it (because of the 2 big pics).

Still waiting for the email address that we can check as Paypal verified...

who cares? if they are scam, they can use an email that is verified to show you they are legit, and after that change it!

Split payment can be used with Bitcoin. What does that mean?
Our Hardware Machine, BTCO Poseidon is hardware lock. You pay half on website and half on delivery. After the hardware is received, you send us Poseidon unic ID and pay the second payment step and we will send you the unlock serial key.

WTF? Huh
Does this mean i can pay half now and half when i TOUCH the Product?
Activity: 420

Payment Methods:
Paypal
Bitcoin

Still waiting for the email address that we can check as Paypal verified...
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

Payment Methods:
Paypal
Bitcoin

Payment Methods:
Paypal
Bitcoin
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
@reactor
I'm from Hungary, my bad Smiley Fixing details Smiley

Ok.

If you're from Hungary I'm in one for a local pickup in Hungary. Pay in cash.

Deal?
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Activity: 46
@reactor
I'm from Hungary, Polish btw, my bad Smiley Fixing details Smiley
And site was erroring for subscription but eventually two confirms showed up in my inbox, address listed post confirm:

35 Old Compton Street
London, London W1D 5JX
Hungary

You guys aren't giving much hope that your country is listed wrong.  Details matter.  Also, what floor is the office on?  I'm looking at real estate listings for that property right now...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Have the CGMiner and BFGMiner boys had a look-see of your gear and code?  You're not legit until they do.
Email already send has you were typing Smiley

Waiting for updates

Not to be rude, but I'll cut to the chase.  Please do provide more information than "teasing" information.  

You put up a website with basic functionality that isn't working right and "in testing" doesn't address the Paypal question whatsoever.  Are you working with the software authors or doing a custom build?

Even if you're doing final tests you have all the info that you know the community requires if you're this far along in the process.  Look at the scrutiny Bitmain is still facing because their updates are infrequent and their supporters are more or less unheard of community members.  They've delivered, doesn't mean people aren't holding their breath on them walking away with the bag on a bigger "group buy"/"auction", etc.
Pages:
Jump to: