Pages:
Author

Topic: [Announcement] Avalon ASIC Batch #1 Ships - page 10. (Read 238884 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
DHL finally received my package today, more than 2 months after "we shipped". Order #1xx. Seems the units were not shipped in order.
If you paid via bank wire, maybe they where shipped in order. I know that for example solarsilver paid via BTC and was one of the firsts to receive the units.

BTC sent on 9/26 and order marked "Payment Completed" on 9/27.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
DHL finally received my package today, more than 2 months after "we shipped". Order #1xx. Seems the units were not shipped in order.
If you paid via bank wire, maybe they where shipped in order. I know that for example solarsilver paid via BTC and was one of the firsts to receive the units.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I'm in the US, and DHL is always very fast for me, for receiving international shipments.

Once DHL has it, I would expect it to take no more than 3 business days, if you're in the US.  Other countries may vary.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
they are breaking like a 1$ toy from china

Some machines arrived with an older firmware that needed an update. Some machines had a connector come loose in transit

But in general, most machines run pretty stable and are reliable

root@avalon02:~# uptime
 14:56:54 up 3 days, 13:11,  load average: 0.04, 0.06, 0.04
root@avalon02:~# cat /etc/avalon_version
20130218-232ae13

The only reason why I rebooted it was because after running for 10 days at the default speed, I decided to try to run them at 300 instead of 282. You can see the bump in speed around 19 March.

(at 2 points the machines were pointed to a different pool for testing for 3 or 4 hours)

So no, they are not breaking like a $1 toy

Thank you for posting.  Data makes me feel in touch with reality.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
means I'm not alone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1112
they are breaking like a 1$ toy from china

Some machines arrived with an older firmware that needed an update. Some machines had a connector come loose in transit

But in general, most machines run pretty stable and are reliable

root@avalon02:~# uptime
 14:56:54 up 3 days, 13:11,  load average: 0.04, 0.06, 0.04
root@avalon02:~# cat /etc/avalon_version
20130218-232ae13

The only reason why I rebooted it was because after running for 10 days at the default speed, I decided to try to run them at 300 instead of 282. You can see the bump in speed around 19 March.

(at 2 points the machines were pointed to a different pool for testing for 3 or 4 hours)

So no, they are not breaking like a $1 toy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
mine have been "shipped" but still haven't received them and I ordered before batch1 wave 2.
for peace of mind even to know when sent. and then all unanswered.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Lol im having mixed feelings about this

Seeing as people are either getting their batch 1 (almost a month late at that) and if they are getting them they are breaking like a 1$ toy from china

OR They arent getting them period...

OR They are getting their Tracking number but... no packages...
legendary
Activity: 1112
Xiangfu though you tell me when to expect my order?
Let Xiangfu worry about the software aspects, Yifu handles the PR and knows about logistics

He posted in the past they will no longer reply to the many requests as it's wasting their time that can be better used on doing the actually shipping work
Xiangfu though you tell me when to expect my order?
but still does not meet BitSyncom
I can confirm that my order 2000007xx is on the way. I emailed DHL and they informed me, that they got package information but not the package itself. I think its at the carrier to Hong Kong.

The important is i have a tracking number! My order must be one of the last of batch #1 because i ordered in november when there were 5 avalons in shop. So batch #1 should be fully shipped as bitsyncom said.

I hope, i will get it in a week.

Thanks Team Avalon!

Part 1 ends with me Smiley
I was a snag with logistics, but assured of Avalon, the delivery will be.
The only question is when?
Order 200000846
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
NVM, problem solved. Units will be here tomorrow afternoon, it seems.
Congrats
Activity: 242
Merit: 251
NVM, problem solved. Units will be here tomorrow afternoon, it seems.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
Can a kind soul take measurements of the unit ? (height, width, depth) It's not yet on the Wiki.

Thanks

45cm X 39cm X 17cm

17.72" X 15.35" X 6.69"
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
When i called DHL they had nothing for me so i tried an email. After giving them my address, they found the tracking number.
Until now there is only the tracking information but no package on the way.

what's the DHL email address?

I'm 2...300 yifu emailed me that it was shipped but so far nothing, just waiting.
Activity: 237
Merit: 114
When i called DHL they had nothing for me so i tried an email. After giving them my address, they found the tracking number.
Until now there is only the tracking information but no package on the way.
Pages:
Jump to: