Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hawaiicoin - A Slice of Paradise - page 12. (Read 36459 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
yeah that pool seems always to have problems,even after they announced block explorer is online ,when i checked it didnt work.

when u wanna mine come to my p2pool node

noone is gonna hold ur coins nothing unconfirmed as soon as we found a block u get paid

http://5.45.108.127

just klick hawaiicoin stats

to connect ur miner address is http://5.45.108.127:7743

worker name is ur hawaiicoinaddress and password u can choose anything u like ,it doesnt matter

i have 1% fee
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
I haven't been having any problems syncing the wallet -- I just tried it for the first time today and it seemed to be stuck, but after a few minutes of not seeming to do anything it synced up.  BUT, the main Privanon pool seems to be down and as far as I can tell has been down for hours. 

I'd switched away to mining something else for a day or so and then switched back late the night before last. Yesterday I noticed that all of the Hawaiicoin I'd mined was stuck as unconfirmed.  It was still mining so I decided to leave it overnight and see how it was doing today; I now I have close to 2,000 unconfirmed.  The website is up, but stratum seems to be down and my miners can't connect.

If the admins are working on fixing this, they should post in the thread to let people know. Things happen sometimes & technology acts up, but somebody needs to keep the thread & the twitter account updated to put people's minds at ease. 

I wish I'd waited on publishing the post on my blog promoting Hawaiicoin...
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
hi i have no problems connecting wallet,try adding these nodes to ur conf file

addnode=5.228.63.38
addnode=71.53.141.149
addnode=183.8.119.76
addnode=139.193.150
addnode=31.17.182.153
addnode=96.35.96.18
addnode=174.30.201.201
addnode=178.162.66.212
addnode=108.186.20.3
addnode=70.34.12.123
addnode=42.117.24.164

It's supposedly doing something now, hopefully this works, thanks.

I've had many wallets and this is the first time this has happened.

Regardless, this is STILL BAD FOR HAWAIICOIN NEEDS FIXED ASAP
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
The difficulty has been at 4 for a few days now.  The launch brought with it some large miners that ratcheted it up quickly.

We are discussing a change to 1 or 5 block diff adjust, or using the DigiByte DigiShield method of flash/multi-mine protection.

Why didnt you make a coin that works in the first place?Coin is like week old and you are already forking.

Same shit with different name.Mission failed.
Activity: 400
hi i have no problems connecting wallet,try adding these nodes to ur conf file

addnode=5.228.63.38
addnode=71.53.141.149
addnode=183.8.119.76
addnode=139.193.150
addnode=31.17.182.153
addnode=96.35.96.18
addnode=174.30.201.201
addnode=178.162.66.212
addnode=108.186.20.3
addnode=70.34.12.123
addnode=42.117.24.164
Activity: 420
Despite all attempts at .conf files and the like, I have yet to establish a connection with the wallet.

1. Make sure .conf has addnode= (equal sign)
2. Try closing wallet; START>RUN>%APPDATA% and delete chainstates and blocks folders; restart wallet.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. THE WALLET WILL NEVER ESTABLISH A CONNECTION. I EVEN FOLLOWED WHAT YOU SAID IN APPDATA FOLDERS AND STILL, NOT ABLE TO CONNECT WALLET.

IVE MINED SOO MUCH OF THIS CURRENCY BUT I CANT EVEN GET THE WALLET TO CONNECT.

WITH ALL THE STEALING AND FRAUD THESE DAYS I DO NOT FEEL SAFE LEAVING HUGE AMOUNTS OF COIN ON A MINING/EXCHANGE WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER "SECURITY" (LULZ) IS IMPLEMENTED.

PLZ FIX YOUR WALLET BECAUSE IT"S BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE LAUNCH.

FIX OR RISK LOSING OUT ON POTENTIAL BUYERS/MINERS.

I AM WAITING 4 YOUR RESPONSE, OR THE RESPONSE OF SOMEONE HIGHER POSITION THAN YOU, GOOD DAY
Activity: 154
Hawaiicoin is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/hic
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant withdraw
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I may be able to put together the Android wallet if I can find the time, but I'd like to see us get Hawaiicoin on a few exchanges first to start building a market for it.   The coin will die without an active trading community.!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
I just added a blog post about Hawaiicoin to my new Hawaii Bitcoin & cryptocurrency site, AlohaBitcoin.com:

http://alohabitcoin.com/2014/04/introducing-hawaiicoin-the-first-cryptocurrency-of-hawaii/
Activity: 99
Despite all attempts at .conf files and the like, I have yet to establish a connection with the wallet.

1. Make sure .conf has addnode= (equal sign)
2. Try closing wallet; START>RUN>%APPDATA% and delete chainstates and blocks folders; restart wallet.
Activity: 85
Coffee is for closers
Working on code to perform a hard fork (at 18000 block???) for target rediff of 5 blocks.  Could change to DigiByte DigiShield.

Sorry all for the hiccup on the network last night.
Thanks for Incubus and imincoins for bearing with us as we work to make the HIC a better coin by attracting long term miners and discouraging flash mining/multi-pools.
The difficulty has been at 4 for a few days now.  The launch brought with it some large miners that ratcheted it up quickly.

We are discussing a change to 1 or 5 block diff adjust, or using the DigiByte DigiShield method of flash/multi-mine protection.
HIC listed on Bittrex exchange!

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-HIC

Price doubled since yesterday.

Dev team plugging away at phase 2 objectives including the original objectives from a marketing and business plan perspective.
Activity: 109
April 1 Update (and no, this is not an April Fool's Joke):

• Big Mahalo to Hiro from Hirocoin for recognizing that we announced Hawaiicoin before they launched Hirocoin with HIC symbol.  They were classy enough to change to HIRO symbol.  We appreciate this gesture very much and look forward to sending Mr.Hiro a few hundred Hawaiicoin (HIC!).  Hiro's official announcement can be viewed here:  https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php/topic,61.new.html#new
  • Since we've reclaimed the HIC badge, the voting for our new symbol can stop.  Just so you know, it was a blowout with ALOHA garnering 75% of all votes.  Thanks folks, that was a fun exercise.  We like ALOHA too!
  • We have been contacted by several individuals interested in setting up online stores as well as a bidding site like ebay for HIC.  We hope that you, the HIC community, continue to explore ideas that allow this this network of users to thrive.  We'll do our part if you do yours.
  • We have a faucet set up at http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/?id=HIC .  MAHALO chiguireitor!  We've funded the faucet and sent you a little "gift" for your work
  • Difficulty is a bit high right now we understand.  We are considering the change to the diff block count.  If you feel one way or another about the right block count to change it to please let us know (PM) so we can hear your thoughts.
  • Block Explorer coming shortly

We've gotten a couple of emails recently asking if our team was sitting on large amounts of HIC.  I'll tell you that among us all here we have a total of 30,000 HIC among us.....out of a total of about 8,500,000.  We're sitting on a whopping 0.3% of the total amount in existence but we continue to work at obtaining more (at a diff of 4).  I hope to be able to tell you all the story one day (when I can find time to sit and write it down in detail) about how my team and I worked on keeping the network up and running at coin launch and assisting pool owners in compiling and keeping pools online, while getting DDOS'd instead of doing what most others were...MINING!  Speaks volumes about how much we want this coin to succeed!

Great job by Hirocoin to concede the name to you! I think poloniex exchange needs to be informed of the change. I am pleased that this coin is progressing and I look forward to new developments. Keep it up devs.
Activity: 179
Hi everyone,

This one is personal to me since I grew up in Hawaii.  Smiley  We've added you to Bittrex.com.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HIC   

Activity: 978
I have someone here in Hawaii looking to negotiate a trade.  He has no access to mining equipment and wishes to acquire newly minted hawaiicoin.  Please contact [email protected] to arrange for the deal.  He is willing to put together air/room/car package for enough coins.  He also owns a business that manufactures private cloud servers so I guess you could inquire about a trade for those devices too.  Please coordinate and email direct inquiries to him for more information.

By the way, for those that are still acquiring coins through mining effort, our marketing team is finalizing their plans to discuss arrangements with Hawaii-based businesses for discounts and awards based on Hawaiicoin.
Now you are talking, this is exactly what this coin needs! Not sure about your resources but hope this is the direction you will focus on

btw: To bad you did't go follow up on "ALOHA"  75% votes can be wrong and this would help the marketing a lot
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
We have a faucet set up at http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/?id=HIC .  MAHALO chiguireitor!  We've funded the faucet and sent you a little "gift" for your work

Excellent! I'm sending to the HIC team some Ad vouchers so you can further promote your efforts there.

Smiley
Activity: 98
Hey I've translated the announce to Polish.I will update translations  for4 weeks(every 8 hours).
Posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announcement-hawaiicoin-twoj-wasny-kawaek-raju-524296

So I've translated this topic on 21.03.2014 and u never give me bounty.Will you send it to me or it was just a scam? I will send u my BTC address via pm.
Pages:
Jump to: