Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release - page 39. (Read 106688 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2015, 08:40:47 AM
its entirely possible. its only $1 on their merchant network

legendary
Activity: 966
March 13, 2015, 05:47:55 AM
It is imposible for them  to make the re buy plan to 1$ each, they have not reserves for that, there are 450.000.000 millions of ziftcoin available, and ziftr reserves are less than a million dollars,.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
March 13, 2015, 04:09:26 AM
Why the price is super low?
People with larger hashing power are mining and dumping it. It's better to hold on to your Ziftrcoin and redeem on marketplace when I'll be available(I hope they keep on their promise of $1 redemption).
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 13, 2015, 03:06:42 AM
if u r a small CPU miner that's not even so bad (i don't mind if it goes even lover) bcs big miners go somewhere else since they can't cover their electricity expenses  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 13, 2015, 03:01:26 AM
Hay el coin zay el zift. sah?
Kolha premine
Bonsobo 3ala el 3alam be 10 billion coin be si3r 0.00034 btc
nasabeen!
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
March 13, 2015, 02:25:28 AM
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
March 13, 2015, 02:08:25 AM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 12, 2015, 10:35:25 PM
First of all thank you for your comments and your input. We really appreciate it and we are all listening to what you have to say to help guide our development efforts.
As many of you already know, I'm a miner pic.twitter.com/ks6n33Ry5D, and I brought our team into this because I believe in BitCoin and the blockchain. We as a team also believe that there have to be some big changes in how people engage with cryptocurrency before we can get mass adoption.
Our main goal with ziftrCOIN is to appeal to a new group of consumers who aren’t very familiar with cryptocurrency and haven't experienced all the benefits it can bring to the world. On the merchant side, we are bringing cryptocurrency to the masses with ziftrPAY, our multi-cryptocurrency/credit card payment platform. On the mining side, we are trying to bring cryptocurrency to the next group of potential miners, by releasing some intuitive tools to the market that will make it easier to mine along with a coin distribution curve that slowly grows over time, that keeps mining profitable.
With that said, I wanted to take this opportunity to give you some insight into our release schedule.
First, we will release an upgraded ziftrCOIN-Qt wallet that will allow you to pool mine; along with that we will release a stratum-based Ziftr Pool. Next, we will release another upgrade to the ziftrCOIN-Qt wallet that will allow you to GPU mine right from the Qt wallet. Finally, we will release the GPU code along with PiMP releasing an update to GPU mine via PiMP.
We feel that it's important to give all the gamers and people with small GPU rigs an easy and efficient way to mine before the larger GPU farms start mining. It is our hope that the community is more inclined to help spread the word about ziftrCOIN and wait to use it through the merchants who will have adopted ziftrPAY versus just selling the coins on the exchange. We’ll have updates on our ziftrPAY merchant network in the coming months, and plan to reach critical mass in time for Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2015.
If we want to see wider adoption of the Bitcoin – and I think we’re all on the same page there – it's in all of our best interest to create easy systems and mechanisms that facilitate the use of cryptocurrency. That's what we're trying to do at Ziftr and we really appreciate your support. Thanks again for all the feedback.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
March 12, 2015, 10:30:21 PM
Activity: 582
March 12, 2015, 10:23:44 PM
We are pre-mining 4.5% of the total ziftrCOIN

As for GPU mining, we’re waiting to release our GPU code shortly after the coin release date.

what waiting for?  get more coins add 4.5% premine?

lies and scam

BEAT IT  fool... Huh
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
March 12, 2015, 09:54:57 PM
So how's ZiftrCoin working out for you, huh?  Grin
Activity: 636
March 12, 2015, 08:52:02 PM

As for GPU mining, we’re waiting to release our GPU code shortly after the coin release date.

lies and scam

He is losing momentum.  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
March 12, 2015, 08:15:36 PM

lies and scam

Activity: 812
March 12, 2015, 08:10:02 PM

Shocked you spilled 20 lines full of words right after that line, guess we don't have the same definition for wasting  Grin
(running a botnet on your own familly computers... you really hate them don't you ? Grin)
15pc, you really have a big familly too  Grin so your father: 7pc (I guess) your father in law 7 other pc's you 1 pc = 15pc  Grin

please stop taking us for idiot...  Grin

To answer to you ? Shouldn't I ? Well I let this thread out since with you here , the level of idiocracy it's in steady rising while the price of ZRC it's in steady drop. So it may have some connection with how idiot are you.
Ok i'll give you a hit my father has 1 PC and 4 notebooks. So you were close on that one +2 mine + another 8 from my *** , you want proof ? You know I am good in proofing Wink So instead of counting the computers that I have authorized access to and they aren't specially build for mining . You would better do the world a good and don't private release for your own greediness GPU Miners, that if you want , but your greediness won't stop you for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
March 12, 2015, 07:22:06 PM

Grin

There IS already GPU miners guys. What are you talking about?!?

Yeah privately owned my a couple of guys including DJM & his group of friends.
I don't blame on ziftr dev's but it looks like this is going into a wrong direction for this coin. I am out.
You have been saying that you were out for 3 days now , I am starting to lose hope that you will ever go away  Grin

And for DJM brother I am not the greedy one. I am sorry but you are the most greediest from this thread. Why you may ask ?
Well you got paid my ZIFTR team , dumped , and mine with your gpu and still dump and you still can't get enough , thats how greedy you are. Me ? with 1-2 MHs I am far from being greed my friend. Far Smiley Sorry to say but I think you are trying to hide the hypocrisy that it's inside you. e
Define hypocrisy ? I never denied I had a miner, you really don't make any sense at that level (and I didn't share the miner, but you can keep making your own story... either way you won't get it faster...)

I am sorry for wanting this network to be fair for all CPU miners. I am sorry but I wish those GPU miners wouldn't have existed at all Smiley and I am sorry to wish this network to be equally for everybody not for a handful of people with their GPU software. I have bigger things to do then create a miner & some real life issues to handle. Maybe when I get some times I'll get in this business too and be fair with people or be greedy as DJM Smiley who knows Wink .
Yep try to get into that business before building your rig #29 and #30 (you are clearly a lot more into that business than myself...), so that you can "equally" mine against people running from one rig... so please don't call me hypocrite when you have such material...
(the whining of the whale... such beautiful song  Grin ... well only underwater... )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabT1L-nN-E (this is as irritating as your own whining... well this one is definitely constipated  Grin)

You are total .... meh I am wasting words and inteligence on you .
Shocked you spilled 20 lines full of words right after that line, guess we don't have the same definition for wasting  Grin
(running a botnet on your own familly computers... you really hate them don't you ? Grin)
15pc, you really have a big familly too  Grin so your father: 7pc (I guess) your father in law 7 other pc's you 1 pc = 15pc  Grin

please stop taking us for idiot...  Grin
March 12, 2015, 06:55:53 PM

Grin

I don't blame on ziftr dev's but it looks like this is going into a wrong direction for this coin. I am out.
You have been saying that you were out for 3 days now , I am starting to lose hope that you will ever go away  Grin

And for DJM brother I am not the greedy one. I am sorry but you are the most greediest from this thread. Why you may ask ?
Well you got paid my ZIFTR team , dumped , and mine with your gpu and still dump and you still can't get enough , thats how greedy you are. Me ? with 1-2 MHs I am far from being greed my friend. Far Smiley Sorry to say but I think you are trying to hide the hypocrisy that it's inside you. e
Define hypocrisy ? I never denied I had a miner, you really don't make any sense at that level (and I didn't share the miner, but you can keep making your own story... either way you won't get it faster...)

I am sorry for wanting this network to be fair for all CPU miners. I am sorry but I wish those GPU miners wouldn't have existed at all Smiley and I am sorry to wish this network to be equally for everybody not for a handful of people with their GPU software. I have bigger things to do then create a miner & some real life issues to handle. Maybe when I get some times I'll get in this business too and be fair with people or be greedy as DJM Smiley who knows Wink .
Yep try to get into that business before building your rig #29 and #30 (you are clearly a lot more into that business than myself...), so that you can "equally" mine against people running from one rig... so please don't call me hypocrite when you have such material...
(the whining of the whale... such beautiful song  Grin ... well only underwater... )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabT1L-nN-E (this is as irritating as your own whining... well this one is definitely constipated  Grin)

You are total .... meh I am wasting words and inteligence on you . You are far more idiot then I imagined .  Say what you say again I come with proofs you come with trolling. Sorry mate but that won't stand up. I don't have 30 rigs. And again those PC's are from friends & family lol. I got only 1 GPU 280x on one PC with a lauzy Core2Duo X6800 and an an i7 laptop. So I can notice you are retarded. My father has an i7 my step father has an core 2 duo , you really want to tell you all the configs of my friends? And why I get just that speeds because I limited in just a few threads so I don't fuck their regular movement. But I forgot your intelligence it's to low to understand , anything at all. And what you do it's easy ... remember oh wait you don't know Smiley

http://downloads.securityfocus.com/vulnerabilities/exploits/24578.pl

or make it easier for you so you won't be retarded and say oh you found a vurnerability somewhere and what that makes you a programmer? here they are more : https://www.google.ro/?gws_rd=ssl#q=SpiridusuCaddy+exploits

You can notice SpiridusuCaddy there is the same guy as me Wink So I am no n00b in programming but I don't have IN THIS MOMENT the time to give these people a fair chance. I would have made it public regarding what developers says, because it isn't fair how things are going right now. That's all Wink Have a good one. And I am out from this retarded discussion I already came down to your level and I am afraid to be beat down with your experience in being retarded. Tbh I didn't even had a glance at the code. Enjoy being a greed, thats why crypto is where it is because of people like you Smiley .

P.S: My advise stop being retarded , I get it you suffer from big personality issues . I myself will stop droping down at your low level of thinking. I know I not greedy & actually convince friends to mine with their own CPU for themselves so they have a drop of BTC and be part of this world . But wait they are greedy people like you who won't let them because it releases private GPU mining software for himself & his friends making their CPU's look like babies.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 06:38:05 PM

Grin

You have been saying that you were out for 3 days now , I am starting to lose hope that you will ever go away  Grin

(the whining of the whale... such beautiful song  Grin ... well only underwater... )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabT1L-nN-E (this is as irritating as your own whining... well this one is definitely constipated  Grin)
March 12, 2015, 06:06:43 PM

Grin

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
March 12, 2015, 04:56:02 PM
in fact i'm playing with cuda computing right now and i try to understand it by miners. so will try "keccak round" by cuda to array of size maxnonce-firstnonce and then second round based on these results..  maybe will need install vc2013 and stop using notepad Wink
legendary
March 12, 2015, 04:37:15 PM
As I undrestand, the hash fuction is keccak and then randomly next 4 based on result of keccak. but in cuda computing this means that all itteration of nounce has different algos sequence
that's correct
Pages:
Jump to: