Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PAY] ePay | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 2. (Read 34913 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Quick service and quick pay so hardly got only PAY.... Roll Eyes
So nice coin development how to give up!
Activity: 140
Quick service and quick pay so hardly got only PAY.... Roll Eyes
Did I miss something? 30,000 of my coins are gone on Yobit.
You lost your coins in TOBIT?
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Did I miss something? 30,000 of my coins are gone on Yobit.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
It's ok now, i delete all roaming/epay (-wallet.dat) and sync ok Smiley
My wallet can't sync  Huh
Activity: 154
By Ebay easily Can exchange coins any others..?
187.5 PAY / Block now
So I crashed my windows platform/my dog knocked over my computer. I got ubuntu 14.04 instead. I like it, but it's complicated (I went to school for psychology). Any help on compiling this wallet for ubuntu? I have everything installed and qmake and make. As far as making it executable to load the actual wallet, i'm lost

1/. Install the dependencies (make sure to use Berkley db 4.8 as mentioned):

http://en.wiki.dashninja.pl/wiki/Install_Linux_Wallet

2/. Clone the repo:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/wonko433/epay

3/. Build:
Code:
cd epay

Code:
./autogen.sh

Code:
./configure \
--prefix=$HOME/INSTALL LOCATION \ (optional)
--without-miniupnpc \
--with-gui \
--with-gui=qt5 \
--with-qrencode=yes \
--with-qtdbus=yes

Code:
make

4/. Strip the binaries (optional):
Code:
strip src/{epay-cli,epayd,qt/epay-qt}

5/. Install binaries to prefix (optional):
Code:
make install

6/. Make executable
Code:
chmod +x $HOME/INSTALL LOCATION/{epay-cli,epayd,qt/epay-qt}

7/. Run qt:
Code:
$HOME/INSTALL LOCATION/epay-qt

8/. Create a launch script and make executable (optional):
Code:
#!/bin/bash
gnome-terminal -e "$HOME/INSTALL LOCATION/epay-qt"

Thanks Vann That worked perfectly
My God, development and disappear
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
So I crashed my windows platform/my dog knocked over my computer. I got ubuntu 14.04 instead. I like it, but it's complicated (I went to school for psychology). Any help on compiling this wallet for ubuntu? I have everything installed and qmake and make. As far as making it executable to load the actual wallet, i'm lost

1/. Install the dependencies (make sure to use Berkley db 4.8 as mentioned):

http://en.wiki.dashninja.pl/wiki/Install_Linux_Wallet

2/. Clone the repo:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/wonko433/epay

3/. Build:
Code:
cd epay

Code:
./autogen.sh

Code:
./configure \
--prefix=$HOME/INSTALL LOCATION \ (optional)
--without-miniupnpc \
--with-gui \
--with-gui=qt5 \
--with-qrencode=yes \
--with-qtdbus=yes

Code:
make

4/. Strip the binaries (optional):
Code:
strip src/{epay-cli,epayd,qt/epay-qt}

5/. Install binaries to prefix (optional):
Code:
make install

6/. Make executable
Code:
chmod +x $HOME/INSTALL LOCATION/{epay-cli,epayd,qt/epay-qt}

7/. Run qt:
Code:
$HOME/INSTALL LOCATION/epay-qt

8/. Create a launch script and make executable (optional):
Code:
#!/bin/bash
gnome-terminal -e "$HOME/INSTALL LOCATION/epay-qt"
Development is missing?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Darkcoin is raising, when we going to Bittrex guys?
Okay I have received responses from bittrex, here it is:

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

So it looks like for us to be listed so we need to show that we want to be listed. Would be great if as many as possible write to them and say you want to get ePay listed.

By the way, I will not leave this project and I have nothing to do with cryptodev35 or iCash.

We all want the same thing, get a free financial system without any central authority and the whole altcoin scene is a great experiment where everyone tries different models for our ultimate goal. So let's stop with all this hate and let's all be friends instead.
Over 3 BTC can be directly on the BETTREX!

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

So it looks like for us to be listed so we need to show that we want to be listed. Would be great if as many as possible write to them and say you want to get ePay listed.

By the way, I will not leave this project and I have nothing to do with cryptodev35 or iCash.

We all want the same thing, get a free financial system without any central authority and the whole altcoin scene is a great experiment where everyone tries different models for our ultimate goal. So let's stop with all this hate and let's all be friends instead.
Well, I love this item!
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
this is dev  it just child  do same thing cryptonote coin   make many abandoned

HorizonCoin and OrionCoin are two different Teams. It like a Contest. Which Coin would be more successful

You're a liar and you know it.  Now quit wasting peoples time with your crap.  You're as bad as that hack that made matrixcoin, hashcoin, and dreamcoin.  One right after another and all crap.

Instagram:

Cryptocointalk:

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
adabau/cryptodev35/pig anus  launch new coin  now called Ipay same ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicash-icash-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-996567

three time same coin

big idiot waste people time money

idiot needs crawl back in pig anus stay there

Activity: 224
Would love to go to BETTREX!

yes, we'll see how it goes after the entire c-cex history  Angry
i have 150k on ccex & i guest millions coins in their wallet Angry
shit c-cex Angry,doesnt even send me mail

Blame the adabau, not c-cex.  It was his fault, not the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: