Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 121. (Read 181805 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Yes, we COULD boycott pools and exchanges, and we COULD contact the SEC.  Actually this is a fantastic idea.  The BitLicense plan in New York is fantastic, it just doesn't go far enough.  I propose an AltLicense.  All new alts from here on out should apply for a license, pay a fee, prove their identities, and register with the United States federal government before being allowed to launch.  Mining, developing, or using crypto which is unapproved should be a felony and punishable by prison time and a hefty fine.  I actually just woke up today and thought to myself "Gee, I sure wish the federal government could regulate MORE aspects of my life".  I'm gonna go start a petition on change.gov, we need Obama on this immediately.

OR.............maybe we could just stop mining and buying scam coins?  I don't know, it's an option.

You know there's a globe, we're living on and it's not all belong to the US?

Not as long as the exchanges support the scammers its not.  It would take a boycott of the exchanges and pools supporting those scams for anything to change.  That or regulation. 

First off, people making uneducated decisions and investing money they couldn't afford to lose in the first place is not a scam. It's their stupidity which has no connection to this coin.
Secondly, boycotting the tools which sole purpose is to provide us a convenient way to mine/exchange is just retarded. Again, it's not their fault.
And you're proposing regulation in a bitcoin forum. I mean, really? Regulation is one of the reasons bitcoin was made in the first place.

I usually refrain myself from name calling and berating people but you, sir are fucking stupid.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Regulation is most certainly coming... it may not be tomorrow, or next month.

It is coming.  If you think the Gov'ment is going to allow this to go untamed forever you are in for a surprise.  

Did you read my comment? There is no "the government" when it comes to the internet. There are over 200 countries on Earth to launch an alt coin from. Good luck stopping all of them.

I read your comment... Who said anything about stopping them?  Regulation wont stop them, but it will provide a means for legitimate companies/coins to pursue legitimate ventures.

Plus until Bitcoin can bypass the USD completely we'll always be tied to uncle sam one way or another.

Let's talk again in 40 years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

It is coming.  If you think the Gov'ment is going to allow this to go untamed forever you are in for a surprise. 

Did you read my comment? There is no "the government" when it comes to the internet. There are over 200 countries on Earth to launch an alt coin from. Good luck stopping all of them.

It is coming.  If you think the Gov'ment is going to allow this to go untamed forever you are in for a surprise. 
Whoever buys into this, cannot complain if he/she loses. There's absolutely nothing here that inspires even a wee bit of confidence.

The time for coins like this is so over...

Not as long as the exchanges support the scammers its not.  It would take a boycott of the exchanges and pools supporting those scams for anything to change.  That or regulation. 

Yes, we COULD boycott pools and exchanges, and we COULD contact the SEC.  Actually this is a fantastic idea.  The BitLicense plan in New York is fantastic, it just doesn't go far enough.  I propose an AltLicense.  All new alts from here on out should apply for a license, pay a fee, prove their identities, and register with the United States federal government before being allowed to launch.  Mining, developing, or using crypto which is unapproved should be a felony and punishable by prison time and a hefty fine.  I actually just woke up today and thought to myself "Gee, I sure wish the federal government could regulate MORE aspects of my life".  I'm gonna go start a petition on change.gov, we need Obama on this immediately.

OR.............maybe we could just stop mining and buying scam coins?  I don't know, it's an option.

People who think you can regulate alt coins are idiots. You think you can regulate every Russian, Chinese, Nigerian programmer who decides to crap out a shit coin? This shit is global. And half of these people could be behind layers of VPNs or uploading their shit from a net cafe. Welcome to the future of finance, where you can start a currency from a USB thumb drive.
Activity: 462
Whoever buys into this, cannot complain if he/she loses. There's absolutely nothing here that inspires even a wee bit of confidence.

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy

fuck regulation. If there was regulation Bitcoin would never have been created. Seroiusly that's the worst thing that could happen, needing permission from our government masters to create, mine, or invest in crypto.
We just need the idiots to stop throwing money at turds..until then everyday is a shitcoin day

Full disclousure I'm mining this shit coin in the hopes of dumping it on some clueless bag holder...why not everybody else is doing it  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

when is pow over, est.?

5000 blocks * 2 minutes =  10000 minutes / 60 minutes / 24 hours =  roughly 7 days or 1 week.
Activity: 378
when is pow over, est.?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Insta-buys for no reason to induce panic.

Activity: 179
http://PES.pool.pe/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 144
Fake and paint VOLUME on bittrex!  Embarrassed

I don`t buy this coin...

Ok person with the new account.

Muhahahaha

look at not newbi

https://twitter.com/traderberg
Traderberg @traderberg  ·  2 ч

#PES fake volume, beware. Also one major spike 12h ago (fake?) gave almost 200 btc of volume and pushed it to the 2nd place.

Muhahahaha
3k followers means that hi is NOT newbi?  Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Fake and paint VOLUME on bittrex!  Embarrassed

I don`t buy this coin...

Ok person with the new account.

Muhahahaha

look at not newbi

https://twitter.com/traderberg
Traderberg @traderberg  ·  2 ч

#PES fake volume, beware. Also one major spike 12h ago (fake?) gave almost 200 btc of volume and pushed it to the 2nd place.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is there any IRC, freenode chanell dev ??
Activity: 378
I like this price. Undervalued  Grin

I'm buying at Bittrex, waiting for the pump  Smiley

should be over 3k within hours actually
Activity: 194
BaiQi
Only one question, where's Dev?

Right here, sorry if I'm not answering all of the questions or concerns. I've been busy outside of Pesa, but I should be able to be much more active on the project now. Expect regular updates and a few changes to the wallet soon. The OP now includes a Mac Wallet compiled by a user from the forums. I'm setting up a temporary website now, with a full website started. It seems that provenceday has posted a blockchain explorer, so feel free to throw some donations his way. Thanks for sticking around everyone, I'm excited to see where this goes.
thx Dev to answer me and thx for ur hard work.hopes pes will go long.
Activity: 406
I like this price. Undervalued  Grin

I'm buying at Bittrex, waiting for the pump  Smiley
Activity: 144
Fake and paint VOLUME on bittrex!  Embarrassed

I don`t buy this coin...

Experts view  Grin
Jump to: