Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 123. (Read 181805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
looks like mac wallet has been added to OP

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I like how you don't address that I'm right. No one should buy a coin during PoW as the market is still being diluted by fresh coins. Anyone who has been in this game longer than 5 minutes can read my post history and see that I don't pump coins, pal.

Block halving every 1k.
So those who got in early can buy all those large dumps from stupid rental miners.

Wait a couple of weeks, and voila, big profit made easy.
Reward by end of PoW is only 312 PESA per block, so it will become rare to have 10000 PESA dumps like there are now.

I'm buying them all, that's for sure.

It's not that stupid to dump. As exemplified by this coin and others, people will rush in to pay higher than they should on any coin. The first to dump are generally rewarded in this way. It's the dumpers near the end of PoW that sometimes don't get the price they want, but it depends on the coin. Block halving should have a more noticable effect at block 2000. 5 million coins in a little over 36 hours is still a lot.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I like how you don't address that I'm right. No one should buy a coin during PoW as the market is still being diluted by fresh coins. Anyone who has been in this game longer than 5 minutes can read my post history and see that I don't pump coins, pal.

Block halving every 1k.
So those who got in early can buy all those large dumps from stupid rental miners.

Wait a couple of weeks, and voila, big profit made easy.
Reward by end of PoW is only 312 PESA per block, so it will become rare to have 10000 PESA dumps like there are now.

I'm buying them all, that's for sure.
Activity: 126
Keep in mind that if you buy in at the 10 million coin mark that you have to deal with 100% inflation. We still have 10 million more coins to go. Buy in too soon and you have already lost money.

Translation; ''I just sold and would like to buy back in, Please sell me some cheap coins, Then Guaranteed I will spout utter rubbish about how this is hitting 4k soon and encourage everyone to buy.''

Most of us been in this game longer than 5 minutes pal Smiley

Activity: 194
BaiQi
only one question,wheres Dev?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You miners should pay more attention to Twitter. You have whales pumping this coin and you are dumping at 2100 sat. WTF is wrong with you noobs? With all the whales pumping this coin it can go to 4k easy before the end of the day! Hold your coins and stop dumping!

Shhhhht man!!! Dont tell them my secret!!!
I'm buying tons of dumps from those stupid rental miners who dump for penny's to extend their rentals  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You miners should pay more attention to Twitter. You have whales pumping this coin and you are dumping at 2100 sat. WTF is wrong with you noobs? With all the whales pumping this coin it can go to 4k easy before the end of the day! Hold your coins and stop dumping!
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Where is the white paper?

Check OP  Roll Eyes

I checked all info in OP and can't find white paper, so I asked here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Where is the white paper?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Just another shitcoin of the day that's gonna hit the hundred satoshi level and be forgotten in a few days, just dump it now else lose everything ...
Activity: 144
dump it! dump it! dump it!
i want moar pesas by low price  Grin
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Now is the time most blocks from the "hype" mature and miners get paid. I think this is why the price is dropping slightly.

I somehow have a good feeling with this coin, when the dev writes within the next 12 hours. Cheesy Would be a lot of work faking that forum history.

Two questions though:

Why not implement anon features right from the start?
Why the wallet issues right in the beginning (Windows) if this was planned for a long time?

If you would please answer those questions dev.
Activity: 168
- no working website
- no mac wallet
- no active dev
= SCAM!

+100500
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
What happened to suprnova?
Time Since Last Block   8 hours 42 minutes 28 seconds

Same as always, all the miners moved to dedicated ...  Huh
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
price wont head 2k again..2much coins..
i sold at 2k made 0.5btc enoguh for few hrs mining
how many hashrate?

i mined this from block 40 or so much low diff

pooled or solo? hash?
legendary
Activity: 994
What happened to suprnova?
Time Since Last Block   8 hours 42 minutes 28 seconds
block just halved = hype over, dump time...  Roll Eyes

Demand is huge, hard to predict a dump Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
block just halved = hype over, dump time...  Roll Eyes
- no working website
- no mac wallet
- no active dev
= SCAM!

Dev has some background, so I would not worry about this now. Check previous posts.

Anyway, halving? If yes, when?
Jump to: