Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 122. (Read 181805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Explorer and API is ready here : http://pes.blockexplorer.cc/

also richlist and stats.

welcome donations:

Pesa: PuCdY8gCXLQ2ra9G1Gmte4G6eZxJj4Yt3f

thanks

Thanks Provence. Will donate some coin now to you and donation fund.

Sent.

Thanks for you donation.

Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Fake and paint VOLUME on bittrex!  Embarrassed

I don`t buy this coin...

Ok person with the new account.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Fake and paint VOLUME on bittrex!  Embarrassed

I don`t buy this coin...
legendary
Only one question, where's Dev?

Right here, sorry if I'm not answering all of the questions or concerns. I've been busy outside of Pesa, but I should be able to be much more active on the project now. Expect regular updates and a few changes to the wallet soon. The OP now includes a Mac Wallet compiled by a user from the forums. I'm setting up a temporary website now, with a full website started. It seems that provenceday has posted a blockchain explorer, so feel free to throw some donations his way. Thanks for sticking around everyone, I'm excited to see where this goes.

Can you please provide a timeframe for each item on the roadmap list?

A more detailed plan will be coming soon, I'm organizing everything now.

nice we have a real dev. not like cnl dev. Smiley
Activity: 112

Right here, sorry if I'm not answering all of the questions or concerns. I've been busy outside of Pesa, but I should be able to be much more active on the project now. Expect regular updates and a few changes to the wallet soon. The OP now includes a Mac Wallet compiled by a user from the forums. I'm setting up a temporary website now, with a full website started. It seems that provenceday has posted a blockchain explorer, so feel free to throw some donations his way. Thanks for sticking around everyone, I'm excited to see where this goes.

A more detailed plan will be coming soon, I'm organizing everything now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If it wasnt for miners looking for quick BTC Pesa would be trading above 3000 by now. Would it hurt miners to hold their coins longer than 20 minutes? Are you that desperate for BTC?

Are you that desperate that you can't wait?
Activity: 70
If it wasnt for miners looking for quick BTC Pesa would be trading above 3000 by now. Would it hurt miners to hold their coins longer than 20 minutes? Are you that desperate for BTC?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Guys watch out,dev has posted only once in this thread.I would wait for more info, look what happend to conceal coin.
I would not worry right now, he's active.

Is there a reason why trademybit switched this coin to non multipool?  Been mining this through them since yesterday it was on multipool port.

may be the popularity of this coin has been dropped that's why.

Now is back on multipool, WTF?
legendary

Thanks for the update.

also dev, you can add the explorer in the ANN thread.

http://pes.blockexplorer.cc/

Should be up now, thanks again provenceday

it's ok, thanks for the hard work dev,

we know pesa is a long term coin from your post history. Wink

Thanks for the update.

Should be up now, thanks again provenceday
legendary

Thanks for the update.

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
@DEV, where is the white paper, could you show it to us even a draft one
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Guys watch out,dev has posted only once in this thread.I would wait for more info, look what happend to conceal coin.

Is there a reason why trademybit switched this coin to non multipool?  Been mining this through them since yesterday it was on multipool port.

may be the popularity of this coin has been dropped that's why.
Activity: 154

Please. Just click on his forum name, then click "show last posts", count and then come back. Being careful is always good, but FUD isn't.
Activity: 422

Activity: 462
Activity: 588
legendary
Explorer and API is ready here : http://pes.blockexplorer.cc/

also richlist and stats.

welcome donations:

Pesa: PuCdY8gCXLQ2ra9G1Gmte4G6eZxJj4Yt3f

thanks
Jump to: