Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 3. (Read 121936 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
seems http://cryptofunds.pw recompiled wallet and works back, ive deposited some there
check - maybe better than craptsy
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
The new trading platform game Grin
http://coin-ga.me

Strategic currency sales plan
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ipocoin-game-strategic-stock-sale-july-20-2014-701036
Now play, but also access to the platform through the game bonus shares
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Well, my withdrawal finally came through one day short of FOUR MONTHS later. Yes, it took 111 days for Cryptsy to process my withdrawal correctly. They closed my ticket without resolving it more times than I remember.

I'm glad that's over, but holy shit, Crypsty is awful.
And you are still a lucky one. I haven't be paid yet and they closed my tickets... again.

Let's hope the problems will all now be solved automatically, one by one, as Cryptsy's wallets are all updated properly. I think we can assume that Cryptsy didn't lift one finger to act any differently in response to the PHS problems, and the fact that they're being solved now is just a result of routine maintenance.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Well, my withdrawal finally came through one day short of FOUR MONTHS later. Yes, it took 111 days for Cryptsy to process my withdrawal correctly. They closed my ticket without resolving it more times than I remember.

And you are still a lucky one. I haven't be paid yet and they closed my tickets... again.

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I started a comparison feature of familiar high-PoS. The goal is not competition (X is better than Y) but cross-fertilisation (X has feature A but not feature B that Y has; let's add it). Inspiration is the improvement in 3D video card after 3D benchmarks arrived in the 90's. I only added feature that are unambiguously beneficial (bold part, the italic part are just information and prone to change).
Proof-of-stake List - Features comparison (it is a multitabbed spreadsheet and this tab is a new one)

If people can get a canonical URL for downloading blockchain (and helping newcomers), I'd be happy to mention it on the spreadsheet.
so cryptsy works or not?

It didn't work for a window of time in April. Worked before, works since then. But Cryptsy never resolved the mistakes it made sending withdrawals to a bad blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
QT5 build-ability added as requested.

Source

Also, Windows 64 client is now ready! You must have Windows 64 Bit (exe will crash if not). It's runs MUCH better than the 32 bit varieties.

Make sure to backup before using this!!!

Windows 64 Bit Philosopherstone

Nice job on the 64 bit client.  Care to share the compile method and libs used?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
so cryptsy works or not?
I'm still out 544 PHS from a withdrawal that Cryptsy sent into oblivion back in April.

I know there are many people out there with the same problem. Palmdetroit, is there anything you can do to help? Cryptsy is doing absolutely nothing about it except telling me they "deeply apologize".
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
When did you withdraw them?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Seems like I have lost my 950 PHS forever, as Cryptsy sent them into space instead my wallet.
Activity: 729
Merit: 251

Source

Also, Windows 64 client is now ready! You must have Windows 64 Bit (exe will crash if not). It's runs MUCH better than the 32 bit varieties.

Yeah QT5 Smiley Thank you
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Source

Thx! Running Smooth! Keep up the good work
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

Source

Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Explorer and RichList
HALL OF FAME

750 PHS - tokyoghetto
250 PHS - ?
200 PHS - alibabacool
100.01 PHS - MXN
50 PHS - paardenkip
50 - ?

so the biggest user has 750 PHS ?

its easy to calculate higher the value , higher the donation.

ahh i misunderstood, its donations not 'richlist'.
all good Wink
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Explorer and RichList
HALL OF FAME

750 PHS - tokyoghetto
250 PHS - ?
200 PHS - alibabacool
100.01 PHS - MXN
50 PHS - paardenkip
50 - ?

so the biggest user has 750 PHS ?

its easy to calculate higher the value , higher the donation.
Pages:
Jump to: