Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 6. (Read 121936 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I was able to withdrawal 16000 PHS after yesterdays pump. I had no problems, but I did due a small test withdrawal first before I moved the entire lot.

Anyone withdraw PHS lately? I did test to withdraw 1 coin but it looks still pending to the process.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Would it be hard to setup a smal exchange for phs only? Wink

I have been watching for development of an in-wallet exchange systems, would love this feature,  will port this into PHS when the time comes.
legendary

Any advice on if BitJohn, mullick, and all of cryptsy support stops responding about this issue?  Did cryptsy effectively just lose my coins forever and I'm just SoL?  That's how it feels.

I wonder the same thing.... Sad

Mullick is aware of the issue, more so than anyone else, and resolved my problem. He would be the best chance to resolve this issue.  If all else has failed, PM him with the details of the missing tx (txid from cryptsy) and another info to speed it up, and hopefully he will resolve the issue. My understanding is this can only be resolved by someone manually removing the bad tx so you can withdrawal again.  

I don't think they are lost, don't give up.
Activity: 729
Merit: 251
Would it be hard to setup a smal exchange for phs only? Wink
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Any advice on if BitJohn, mullick, and all of cryptsy support stops responding about this issue?  Did cryptsy effectively just lose my coins forever and I'm just SoL?  That's how it feels.

Yes, so do I.
 That is not professional how cryptsy is acting this PHS problem. No response, no Excuse, no nothing...we all want to know what happened to the coins from the first 2 weeks of may?
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...

Any advice on if BitJohn, mullick, and all of cryptsy support stops responding about this issue?  Did cryptsy effectively just lose my coins forever and I'm just SoL?  That's how it feels.

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
too many updates. this coin is unstable. hence none exchanges want it
Activity: 34
If anyone else is still missing withdrawal(s) from the first week or two of May on Cryptsy:

- look in Cryptsy history and get the missing tx# (balances>view all withdrawals)

Copy paste the TrxID into Cryptsy explorer http://altexplorer.info/chains/PHS/block_crawler.php

If you get an error, make sure to include the information: TX does not show up on Cryptsy's explorer in your ticket.

Mullick form Cryptsy was aware of the issue and cleared my missing TX up. for more info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6863628

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
During the time we were collecting the bounty, Cryptsy was losing coins on withdrawals. So it was hard for people to contribute. I know alot of people wanted too, but didn't want to risk cryptsy sending their PHS into the abyss.
Why using the past tense? The issue is not solved yet Sad Any other place where to buy PHS?

Most are just children with no clue as to what they are doing. Barrier of entry to the altcoin game is next to none. Expect children and uneducated investors to make up the core of the altcoin scene
I did not expect children represent such a large part of the altcoin scene. Thanks!

Cryptsy works fine for me. Just withdrawing 1200PHS without problem. (v.1.6.4beta)
Activity: 383
No progress for me.... Sad

no fix for me neither, still waiting Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
During the time we were collecting the bounty, Cryptsy was losing coins on withdrawals. So it was hard for people to contribute. I know alot of people wanted too, but didn't want to risk cryptsy sending their PHS into the abyss.
Why using the past tense? The issue is not solved yet Sad Any other place where to buy PHS?

Most are just children with no clue as to what they are doing. Barrier of entry to the altcoin game is next to none. Expect children and uneducated investors to make up the core of the altcoin scene
I did not expect children represent such a large part of the altcoin scene. Thanks!
legendary
1.6.4 Beta update
As always, backup before use!

Win32 QT download 1.6.4
Philosopherstone-1.6.4-Beta-win32.zip          2F9DB70BEDFCB367AFF63EBCB43EA870

Source

MacOS will be requested for official 1.6.4

Code:
-Legacy Clean-up
-fix unspent , message modernizations
-check/repair menu options in Qt
-multiple bug-fixes and optimizations
-Qt quality of life - status tips, etc.

Check wallet and repair wallet as menu options.
 (make sure to backup wallet before repair-wallet, if check-wallet reports back any problems)

Donations Needed for network/VPS upgrades and bounties to increase PHS value

PHS 9fy8YX65LbUCeakWvXmNYrisrnK96ZGwtf
BTC 18fmiHGp3kvpFAuVMmaQS9xrdM8BfxdJWN
legendary
Activity: 1232
I was able to withdrawal 16000 PHS after yesterdays pump. I had no problems, but I did due a small test withdrawal first before I moved the entire lot.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
At least YA KNOW WHO release any withdrawals now. All the problems are past issue. VOTE MINTPAL.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Cryptsy claims that PHS is offline and I have to wait...
legendary
Great to see the explorer working, thanks to all donators & creators...

But it raises some questions:

- Why the richlists number #1 address (scary >6%) can not show up in more detail?

That could be an exchange wallet, most likely Cryptsy. Unicks block explorers won't show all the transactions if there are too many, its a drain on the servers resources. He has made this public before.

- Why took it longer than 2 weeks for collecting 2k for the explorer while a few addresses are simply joking on such amounts?

- Why big holders think a coin can grow just by watching little ants doing all work without proper funding?

Most people want something for nothing. they are not willing to spend the money to help the coin grow

- Why beside me (= not rich at this time) nearly none of you did donations for development?

I can only speak for myself, I spent 750 PHS to make the richlist/block explorer happen. I also suggest a few ideas to Palmdetriot to help add value to PHS.

- Why are crypto investors so extra silent and lacy, just compare it ie. to the venture-scene?

Ok, these are issues relating to all altcoins, now they are visible at PHS too...

For PHS i can only suggest: all owners with more than 1% of the supply donate asap to a verified dev address, as much you never did before, otherwise this stays as a cheap game like all altcoins do.

I know, my communication is sometimes far from optimum, but without aiming critical points, progress can not happening - peace.

Some really good points and responses.

Looking at the rich list, it becomes apparent, PoW, as well as low price, may not have been very successful for a wide distribution (or most users keep on exchange).

The donations for Rich list and well maintained explorer(or any increased development). is a no brainer, imo, they add value to a crypto.

It's hard in the current environment of cryptos to communicate PHS had no premine and can only grow by donations, and not just PHS donations, but time donations (for example, TG bounty).  The market also seems to favor pre-mines (even 100% ones). Like TG said, and I agree,  "Expect children and uneducated investors to make up the core of the altcoin scene"

I think one possible solution going forward may be an optional setting in wallet to donate maybe 1-5% of stake generation to development. A sort of 'set it and forget it', nice and easy, we could do much more with increased resources.

For a larger distribution, we can see if that happens over some time as PoS only is digested , I don't know if increasing the stake % will help, so any input would be great, and will think on this.

Thanks guys we can always adapt and make changes, PHS is community driven and open source.

*edit* made shorter
mxn
Activity: 59

- Why the richlists number #1 address (scary >6%) can not show up in more detail?

That could be an exchange wallet, most likely Cryptsy. Unicks block explorers won't show all the transactions if there are too many, its a drain on the servers resources. He has made this public before.

- Why took it longer than 2 weeks for collecting 2k for the explorer while a few addresses are simply joking on such amounts?

- Why big holders think a coin can grow just by watching little ants doing all work without proper funding?

Most people want something for nothing. they are not willing to spend the money to help the coin grow

- Why beside me (= not rich at this time) nearly none of you did donations for development?

I can only speak for myself, I spent 750 PHS to make the richlist/block explorer happen. I also suggest a few ideas to Palmdetriot to help add value to PHS.

- Why are crypto investors so extra silent and lacy, just compare it ie. to the venture-scene?

Ok, these are issues relating to all altcoins, now they are visible at PHS too...

For PHS i can only suggest: all owners with more than 1% of the supply donate asap to a verified dev address, as much you never did before, otherwise this stays as a cheap game like all altcoins do.

I know, my communication is sometimes far from optimum, but without aiming critical points, progress can not happening - peace.

Thanks for your answers, mostly reasonable. In case of PHS there is just one exchange, i am still not happy with the diversity, but it can be worst.
I did expect a lot of kids or clueless people too, but also more economical thinking, it is bizarre some of these projects jump to market caps serious workers can only dream of.
At least i judge mining and minting not able for issuing higher value, thats why i work on the idea of "Koin", even Bitcoin is trapped at this point and will do hard rising out of its niche (still beta software).

Lets see how it goes on, at a first step increasing donations to dev addresses or projects like the explorer are the easiest and only way upward.

legendary
Activity: 1232

mxn
Activity: 59

Pages:
Jump to: