Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 5. (Read 121936 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
74 of 446 on Mintpal, I wish we're on mintpal after this summer, vote 1 time 10 times a day, today it's da most secure place to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I withdrew four days ago without issues.

That wasn't the case for the first half of May, and coins "withdrawn" from cryptsy at that time are still MIA for a few people.  Staff from crypsty- "mullick"- even posted in this thread, acknowledged the issue, and apparently only fixed the devs withdrawal (so that Palmdetroit would think it was getting taken care of).  I'm both wary to grab any more PHS right now, and limiting cryptsy usage as a result.

I haven't heard shit from crypsty, have been pretty patient so far....i've sent details in my ticket to them and they refuse to respond...i'd like to know where my coins are?....if this goes on a few more weeks i won't be putting another penny into crypsty. My missing transaction is only for 360 PHS. At this point i'm ready to write it off as a SCAM and move on. If I can't trust Cryptsy with $20 usd worth of crypto, why the hell would I ever use their site again? If anyone is willing to help me out that would be great. Here's my address;  9oXN4usnEWaotGUhpiQu51nJkdRc8nLAHp

It's ashame that i've had this experience because PHS is such a good coin. Good luck to all !
Vote for PHS on allcoins.com so that we can leave Cryptsy. https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#PHS
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

That wasn't the case for the first half of May, and coins "withdrawn" from cryptsy at that time are still MIA for a few people.  Staff from crypsty- "mullick"- even posted in this thread, acknowledged the issue, and apparently only fixed the devs withdrawal (so that Palmdetroit would think it was getting taken care of).  I'm both wary to grab any more PHS right now, and limiting cryptsy usage as a result.

I haven't heard shit from crypsty, have been pretty patient so far....i've sent details in my ticket to them and they refuse to respond...i'd like to know where my coins are?....if this goes on a few more weeks i won't be putting another penny into crypsty. My missing transaction is only for 360 PHS. At this point i'm ready to write it off as a SCAM and move on. If I can't trust Cryptsy with $20 usd worth of crypto, why the hell would I ever use their site again? If anyone is willing to help me out that would be great. Here's my address;  9oXN4usnEWaotGUhpiQu51nJkdRc8nLAHp

It's ashame that i've had this experience because PHS is such a good coin. Good luck to all !
Monero Core Team
For those of you who, like me, have PHS and CAP and TEK and HBN, I suggest the following:
Vote for the highest ranking of them and this one only. Once it will be on the market, then we can get rid of cryptsy for this one (I still have PHS and CAP locked at Cryptsy).. Then focus all your votes on the next one.

That way, deliveries will happen faster.

They either don't know how to fix it or they don't care to fix it.
I am considering doing them some bad buzz on Twitter. I'm fed up.

Crypsty keeps telling me "hold on, we are working on this" - and I contact them once a week. For one month!

Vote for inclusion on allcoin.com. Very reliable, I never had a single issue with them.
https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#PHS

Do their replies to your support tickets not give any reason at all for the hold up?
No. Just no answer at all. Today, I bought some PHS and it worked - but I still don't get my previous amount.

At this point, they should accept losing money and paying back their customers.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Crypsty keeps telling me "hold on, we are working on this" - For one month!!!!!

Same thing.
I guess PHS was the wrong coin to invest in. I lost more than 6-7 POS blocks (because my coins are in nirvana somewhere, or cryptsy is staking them). I "lost" 0,6 BTC buying PHS that i don't have in my wallet and i don't see any help from dev regarding CRAPTSY issue (i am not the only one with hundred tickets). I hope i'll see my missing coins, someday, but i will not invest any cent more in PHS.

So cancel your request.

I did withdrawal of my PHS few days ago and it went through smoothly

http://prntscr.com/3t7cj8

You can't just cancel the request.  It "went through" in their system, but it was really on a fork - ergo some people never got their coins.  I've asked for the funds either in my account or my wallet, and still nothing.  Also, I keep getting referred to cryptsy's "tier 2 technical staff" which - no surprise - never responds.  Here's the cryptsy support circle:

I respond after a week or two after the message with an explanation, "err der no coins" and no one responds until I send the whole "this txid doesn't show up on block explorer, coins not in wallet" message.  After a couple days support responds with something like, "oh my.let me refer you to tier 2 tech support.THanks for using cryptsy".  Sometimes the same person from a few weeks ago too.

They either don't know how to fix it or they don't care to fix it.
Activity: 29
Crypsty keeps telling me "hold on, we are working on this" - and I contact them once a week. For one month!

Vote for inclusion on allcoin.com. Very reliable, I never had a single issue with them.

Do their replies to your support tickets not give any reason at all for the hold up?
Activity: 32

Same thing.
I guess PHS was the wrong coin to invest in. I lost more than 6-7 POS blocks (because my coins are in nirvana somewhere, or cryptsy is staking them). I "lost" 0,6 BTC buying PHS that i don't have in my wallet and i don't see any help from dev regarding CRAPTSY issue (i am not the only one with hundred tickets). I hope i'll see my missing coins, someday, but i will not invest any cent more in PHS.

So cancel your request.

I did withdrawal of my PHS few days ago and it went through smoothly

http://prntscr.com/3t7cj8
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...

Same thing.
Monero Core Team

legendary
Activity: 1588
Price of PHS is at lows .. nice time to buy some Wink

maybe its dying? Smiley

you are such a loser.

This is the sign.

Cryptsy withdrawals are working fine for me.

I withdrew also small amounts of PHS without issues, but try to withdraw more than 1k and........................poooffffff, your coins are gone!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

What's the point in buying, if you cannot withdraw from cryptsy?

What's the point in buying, if you cannot withdraw from cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

maybe its dying? Smiley
Activity: 32

Any advice on if BitJohn, mullick, and all of cryptsy support stops responding about this issue?  Did cryptsy effectively just lose my coins forever and I'm just SoL?  That's how it feels.

I wonder the same thing.... Sad

Mullick is aware of the issue, more so than anyone else, and resolved my problem. He would be the best chance to resolve this issue.  If all else has failed, PM him with the details of the missing tx (txid from cryptsy) and another info to speed it up, and hopefully he will resolve the issue. My understanding is this can only be resolved by someone manually removing the bad tx so you can withdrawal again.  

I don't think they are lost, don't give up.

Welp, that pretty much cements it then.  I PM'd him all of that at least a week ago - still nothing.  It has really been a remarkable experience :/
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Anyone withdraw PHS lately? I did test to withdraw 1 coin but it looks still pending to the process.

One hour ago, I tried to transfer from cryptsy to a new address generated with v1.6.4.0,
first small amounts, 2.1, 5.9, 19.9, 32 PHS, all this withdrawals from cryptsy to my wallet
are gone well.

IMHO, Sometimes the blockchain seems too slow.

Pages:
Jump to: