Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 58. (Read 121938 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Does anyone know, did philosopher stone coin blocks halve recently(from 32 to 16),
or is that still coming before the end of January?

Yes rewards halved, now normal blocks are 16 stones.
Activity: 272

Coinchoose and coinwarz are such BULLSHIT...they must get paid to lie.

They do seem a bit removed from reality a lot of the time.
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
PLEASE don't tell me mining will 'EVEN out" in the long term bullshit..

Mining this coin has become a HUGE waste of time LONG ago

I put 6Mhs for 24/7 and NEVER have gotten more than 40 coins in a day
yet the  'EST' tells me I should be getting 120 for Diff 20 and 400 for diff 10 etc..
But you never get a block when he diff is low..
In fact it's NEVER low except for a few fleeting fractions of a nano-pico second..
And I can watch 5-20 blocks new block blow by WITHOUT EVEN SUBMITTING ONE SHARE
Then it's back up to 24 diff and another 14 hours to get my tiny portion of the reward say 3-10 coins
AND I AM THE HIGHEST HASH RATE IN THE POOL that is VERY GOOD!!

So at a price of 0.0002 40 coins/day =  a whopping $6.40 /day if Bit coin is $800
WOW BIG PROFIT for $8,000 in hardware the electricity costs MORE than that
Coinchoose and coinwarz are such BULLSHIT...they must get paid to lie.

And you want MORE miners...think MINTING will help..

Miners get shafted but Pool ops and devs make make out fine..the Balls to take 1% still
Noticed Palm is not even mining his own coin anymore...

Put an HONEST disclaimer up and stop pretending you give shit about miners profitability

Even at this retarded low rate of return....
IT IS STILL one of the best of ALL the ALT coin shit show scams...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Breaking and holding above 1GH/s is a critical barrier, let's recruit some miners. I keep a list of potential miners to recruit and work on them gently every chance I get. Just one card from a miner's rigs pointed at PHS, that's all we ask, at first.

PHS: 9TTHWYPpAUpdbKW6ueczGhx6hhbbJ3L1Cf

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

PHS is on top of the pile on coinwarz, but still listing payout as 32 stones....

Its the exchangerate and difficulty that is relevant in this chart i

I disagree  Wink
Activity: 729
Merit: 251

PHS is on top of the pile on coinwarz, but still listing payout as 32 stones....

Its the exchangerate and difficulty that is relevant in this chart i

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I added new pool.

http://phs.coin-pool.org/

PPLNS 1% Fee, with stratum + vardiff
So i want to mine a little bit on testnet (im on setting up my scrypt rig now)

Got my first 256.00 PHS on testnet .. but its just for testing right? no value

For my 1. minting question is the config example right? Because my cmd say couldnt connect to server ..
And how do i know if the progress is in work?

Greetings

Yay!  Got stoneD today, 1st generated interest!  Coins still at minweight.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Tutorial for MINTING/STAKE etc...

here are my lines of code:

In the %appdata% > roaming > Philosopherstone I added a file called philosopherstone.conf

Code:
#philosophercoind.conf
# JSON-RPC options (for controlling a running ppcoind process)

#Server mode allows Qt to accept JSON-RPC commands
server=1

# You must set rpcuser and rpcpassword to secure the JSON-RPC api
rpcuser=test
rpcpassword=test2

#The reserve balance field is the minimum amount of coins you want to have available and NOT put up as stake.  
#The reason for this is that if you are generating proof of stake you cannot spend those coins for 520 blocks.
#reservebalance=0

In programfiles(386) > Philosopherstone-1.3.0-win32     I created mint.bat with this lines of code, there is no daemon-map:

Code:
@echo off
@echo Enter PPC password...
SET /P variable=Password :
philosophercoind walletpassphrase %variable% 9999999 true

Hope someone can give me a clue about what I'm doing wrong. That would be great.

I got this error: philosopherstoned not found, does my computer need weed now? Wink

Greetings

TRBC
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Is there a Linux wallet for PHS?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
guys stop bumping this thread. I am 1000 PHS short of 100000 PHS and its getting harder to buy without pumping up the price. Lets keep PHS our dirty little secret and let the n00bs "invest" in Coinye lol.
Activity: 434
Activity: 296
Are we going from 64 to 32 or 32 to 16???
Activity: 296
Anyone who tested the 1.3.1 beta, thanks.
 Grin

Please return to 1.3.0 until the new version comes out.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/

Thanks!

Hey Palmdetroit,

What's going on with the 1.3.1 release?   Is it coming out soon?   Once this client work is done, we are ready to get going on the next step to get this coin noticed.
Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.
I generated an orphan PoS block today.  Is this a common occurrence?

The faster the chain the more you will see of this. How common it is, not really sure. I have heard the complaint they can accumulate over a long period of time on active wallets with lots of 'dust'.

You can pywallet or move to a new wallet if they annoy you, maybe someone knows an easier way to get rid of them.

I've only seen one so far but then a few minutes my client generated a valid PoS block.  Yacoin had a problem with PoS orphans that was fixed in a client release and still has a problem with PoS blocks orphaning PoW blocks.
Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.
I generated an orphan PoS block today.  Is this a common occurrence?
Activity: 70
I just wanted to clarify since I'm a Proof of Stake newb.

So you will have a chance that the coins you have in your wallet will auto mine it if not disturbed for two weeks?

Would the wallet have to be on at all times?

What if I added more and didn't remove?

Does the amount of PHS you have matter? Like if I had 1 PHS would it just try and mine 1 PHS or try for a block? which I think is what 32 right now?

no. it can be closed two week straight. open it and sync it after two weeks. in a 10 minutes to an hour your balance will have dissapeared and the staking process will have begun. once its confirmed, it comes back to your account.

Ah, I wish more were like this it sounds like a cool snowball effect
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I just wanted to clarify since I'm a Proof of Stake newb.

So you will have a chance that the coins you have in your wallet will auto mine it if not disturbed for two weeks?

Would the wallet have to be on at all times?

What if I added more and didn't remove?

Does the amount of PHS you have matter? Like if I had 1 PHS would it just try and mine 1 PHS or try for a block? which I think is what 32 right now?

no. it can be closed two week straight. open it and sync it after two weeks. in a 10 minutes to an hour your balance will have dissapeared and the staking process will have begun. once its confirmed, it comes back to your account.
Pages:
Jump to: