Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 2. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Pi coins going cheap.. Actually free!  For some strange reason I mined 31,000 of these worthless things when it launched. Must have been drunk..  Grin  I'm cleaning all the shit coins off my desktop so first one who post an address gets them.  You've got 1 hour before I delete the wallet.
Lol, well any alt coin's future is a shot in the dark.  As I said I would have never assumed BoschiCoin or ZeitCoin to ever hit an exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Haha. Couldn't even give them away... Trawled back through the thread and found someone with a Pi coin address in their sig.  nemessishaw, they're all yours.  Incoming.  Grin

Edit: Sent nearly an hour ago still zero confirms.  If they don't arrive, sorry mate.
Activity: 350
Pi coins going cheap.. Actually free!  For some strange reason I mined 31,000 of these worthless things when it launched. Must have been drunk..  Grin  I'm cleaning all the shit coins off my desktop so first one who post an address gets them.  You've got 1 hour before I delete the wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
this is not the real picoin ... there will be another one later i bet.
The right picoin needs above all have a rewarddecrease that goes proportional with pi (pi is about relations not only the number).
See this:

This coin has pi everywhere but just not where it should have it.
Block Halving Rate = Every 31,415 Blocks constant ... this halvingrate should be in pi-proportions instead it is constant ... the rest doesn't matter. If it hasn't the golden cut in rewarddecrease it's not the real picoin.
just my 2 cents

please try again

edit: sorry, wrong thread - this comment needs to be at phicoin ... my fault ... carry on ...
Activity: 386
I am so upset. I just sent 500k PiCoins to AtomicTrade not even seeing the price. But do to the fact your source is messed up. it still let me send all those coins to the wrong coin.

That does need fixed on this coin, but it's been discussed several times on here that the coin on AtomicTrade is a completely different coin.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I am so upset. I just sent 500k PiCoins to AtomicTrade not even seeing the price. But do to the fact your source is messed up. it still let me send all those coins to the wrong coin.

So what will you do now?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Lol noone buys this coin.

A problem with many altcoins after a while  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So after reading what the devs posted about updating LiteCoin's Proof of Work, basically updating the coin to Scrypt-N only delays the inevitability slightly and ultimately is fruitless.
The Dev has some marketing ideas he's working on to promote the coin. Hopefully it will help gain some traction.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
so another one bites the dust?
Activity: 84
You asked. We listened. Lots of upgrades to Austin Global Exchange launched overnight. Faster trades. Faster page loads. Fewer clicks. Intuitive layout. More markets. Dynamic content. Integrated chat. And more!

You can also earn 1% trading bonuses on VC, NOBL, and DGB! Reach out to us, [email protected], if you're a developer wanting to sponsor a 1% trading promo on another coin. We're always looking for great partners.

Check out agx.io to trade PI/BTC, learn more about the 1% promo, and see what we've been working on!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

Hey dev, any updates from the larger exchanges?  Do you have anything going on to market the coin?

We're doing some marketing stuff, mostly reaching out to people who may have an interest in spreading publicity, but we do acknowledge it has been going slow, though buying has been strong at the 1 satoshi point. Doesn't take much to jump back up - it looks like we are going to have to stick to a few satoshis for a little while before we can get on a major exchange.

I just have what I mined from the launch, but will check back and see how things go. I think there is room for an altcoin that is able to make meaningful connections to an educational setting - good luck!
Activity: 42

Hey dev, any updates from the larger exchanges?  Do you have anything going on to market the coin?

We're doing some marketing stuff, mostly reaching out to people who may have an interest in spreading publicity, but we do acknowledge it has been going slow, though buying has been strong at the 1 satoshi point. Doesn't take much to jump back up - it looks like we are going to have to stick to a few satoshis for a little while before we can get on a major exchange.

something wrong with blockexplorer i bought picoin try to wridraw to my wallet but exploring txid gives me nothing and nothing comes to my wallet Huh Huh

Do you have the correct wallet and did you but the correct piCoin? What exchange did you get it from?
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
something wrong with blockexplorer i bought picoin try to wridraw to my wallet but exploring txid gives me nothing and nothing comes to my wallet Huh Huh
Activity: 2
to coin dev: whats going on ? any news ? been a while since last reply
Maybe dev should follow the popularity wagon and change to Scrypt-N after the first block halving. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Whatever people think of the coin this thread is about it crushes the 3-coin "relaunch" like a grape. I am not getting involved with more nonsensical arguments so this is my final response as I have better things to do than argue about a coin I own a few of.

Good luck with that coin. I expect to see pigs fly while eating pumpkin pie that they bought with a combination of picoins and piggycoins long before I see people using a 3-coin cryptocurrency.

I love how you edited your post to remove the fact that you own some.  Insanity.

I said I was done with the conversation, but some of this stuff is just too egregious.

I never edited my post to remove the fact that I own some. Look at the bold text. That was never removed. I mean, the actual text you quoted directly contradicts what you are saying. You are now just making up things.

Do you own any 3-coin? Yes, I'm sure you do and it doesn't make me value your worthless opinion any less or any more because of it. It should be assumed that everyone on this forum has motives behind how they are acting.

Whatever people think of the coin this thread is about it crushes the 3-coin "relaunch" like a grape. I am not getting involved with more nonsensical arguments so this is my final response as I have better things to do than argue about a coin I own a few of.

Good luck with that coin. I expect to see pigs fly while eating pumpkin pie that they bought with a combination of picoins and piggycoins long before I see people using a 3-coin cryptocurrency.

I'm sorry did you try and do something with the "this thread is about" but failed at a ismple task such as putting a url in with mask? Do you even computer bro?

So please just go to whatever shitpool for this shittyripoffcoin you are using and blather off you nugget.

Sad right?  The guy is computer illiterate and thinks people will give credence to what he says.

I'm speechless at how far you two are will to go out of your way to create outright lies and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you. It was underlined to emphasize and stand out, not insert a URL. That should be obvious to anyone reading this thread who understands the English language.

It's not my fault you're illiterate. Not computer illiterate, but straight up illiterate with illiterate being used in its original form - as an adjective or a noun for someone unable to properly read and write. It can also mean "ignorant in a particular subject or activity," so it is becoming increasingly clear that you are the absolute epitome of illiteracy since you are definitely also ignorant.

You know what, forget mining either of these two coins. Just go mine Trollcoin. It will be a way better fit for you.

DO NOT FEED PI TO THE TROLLS

Did someone say trollcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: