Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 7. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
i ve mined for 12 hours on okaypool, results: 500000 coins unconfirmed and 0 coins confirmed! why confirmation block is so long!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Come join - http://pi.bondni.com/

Plenty of spaces. Hardly any users. BIG payouts.

Absolutely no rejects and great communication from the devs.
The hash power needs to be spread out, seems like pi.okaypool.com ownz everybody!  Cannot speak for any of the pools except pi.hashing.at, 314 withdrawl so not for people without some decent hash power.

Block update & big exchange equals good times.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Come join - http://pi.bondni.com/

Plenty of spaces. Hardly any users. BIG payouts.

Absolutely no rejects and great communication from the devs.
AGX.io seems to be positive from the BitCointalk thread, but a new exchange so low volume.
We're glad to now be on another exchange, AGX.io! They are a registered corporation in Delaware (United States).

Also, check out Just an Arcade's 35K piCoin contest. The user to get the highest score by 11:00 AM EST on Tuesday in "Mad Pixel Run 2" will win 20,000 piCoins. It's a fun game and very addicting.

The first piCoin faucet is now funded and running.

Sumpool has showed us a screenshot with proof of payments. We have not checked each individual transaction, but are assuming it is true and accurate. We will be paying them out their bounty today unless anyone still objects (qumatru, have you received your coins?).

Update Pre-announcement

We are releasing an update. This update will change the block retarget rate from every block to every 50 blocks. This should prevent the difficulty from jumping around constantly by such large margins. This update will be mandatory.

We're finalizing the time to implement this update but it should be 14 -36 hours from now - we will post a notification on here and Twitter/Facebook a few hours in advance.
All sounds good!
Activity: 42
We're glad to now be on another exchange, AGX.io! They are a registered corporation in Delaware (United States).

Also, check out Just an Arcade's 35K piCoin contest. The user to get the highest score by 11:00 AM EST on Tuesday in "Mad Pixel Run 2" will win 20,000 piCoins. It's a fun game and very addicting.

The first piCoin faucet is now funded and running.

Sumpool has showed us a screenshot with proof of payments. We have not checked each individual transaction, but are assuming it is true and accurate. We will be paying them out their bounty today unless anyone still objects (qumatru, have you received your coins?).

Update Pre-announcement

We are releasing an update. This update will change the block retarget rate from every block to every 50 blocks. This should prevent the difficulty from jumping around constantly by such large margins. This update will be mandatory.

We're finalizing the time to implement this update but it should be 14 -36 hours from now - we will post a notification on here and Twitter/Facebook a few hours in advance.
Come along to http://pi.bondni.com/index.php?page=dashboard

We could really do with more hash. Only 3 blocks found so far so payout will be HUGE. We just need more HASH

I won't go over there until the dumbass fixes the payout.

The payout is fine. It's just the estimate that's messed up....
interesting,I like the wallet Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

We could really do with more hash. Only 3 blocks found so far so payout will be HUGE. We just need more HASH

I won't go over there until the dumbass fixes the payout.
funny you shit talkers and your NNNNEEEEEEWWWWBBBBB accounts. fucking noob douchebags. go mine flappy with the rest of the geniuses

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey pi coin clone "DEVS" you copy and pasted the old coin so it is ACCEPTING OLD PI COIN ADDRESS AS VALID WHEN YOU SEND!! I just sent 1000 to atomic trade and it went through on my wallet but not the exchange because they accept THE OLD COIN. i just got fucked out of 1000 coins because of this oversight on your part. SO NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT AND REIMBURSE ME!!??

You're the dumbass who was too stupid to realize it was the wrong coin. Why should they pay for your mistake?

They specifically list the coin exchanges that they are on here on the front page... if you don't see it there, then it is not THIS pi coin.

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
your missing the point man, bryon from atomic even said it should have been rejected had the dev's done their job right. wallets wont let you send to other coin address's if they are built right. hence the bitching about half ass wannabe developers. if nothing else this should be a warning about this coin and it's build quality. oh well I got more if it ever goes anywhere, but it won't so

Tell that to the developers of LTC, DOGE, and other coins. End of discussion from my side.

Activity: 4
what the hell. why the pi1.okaypool is changed to microcion? what's wrong with it? paid back my picion. And your auto pay out system does work too.

pls fix it ASAP!!!!
Activity: 12
What with all this ranting,
    Is there a future with this "new" PiCoin?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
not to mention atomic added PI the same day it was released. what a bunch f shit.
copper member
buy you guys arguement, every clone coin should accept every currency cloned from the original. this makes no sense.
copper member
your missing the point man, bryon from atomic even said it should have been rejected had the dev's done their job right. wallets wont let you send to other coin address's if they are built right. hence the bitching about half ass wannabe developers. if nothing else this should be a warning about this coin and it's build quality. oh well I got more if it ever goes anywhere, but it won't so
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
i've been on here for over a year under a different account if its any of your business. problem isnt me its these shit fucking copy paste devs. you keep defending them though. i'm sure you are a pro.

I'm not a pro, and I haven't defended the devs at all. I am in the habit of double checking before sending coins to an exchange. 
copper member
i've been on here for over a year under a different account if its any of your business. problem isnt me its these shit fucking copy paste devs. you keep defending them though. i'm sure you are a pro.
Pages:
Jump to: