Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 8. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
funny you shit talkers and your NNNNEEEEEEWWWWBBBBB accounts. fucking noob douchebags. go mine flappy with the rest of the geniuses

You do realize, that you have been registered exactly three months. Seems like you may be another noob.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
funny you shit talkers and your NNNNEEEEEEWWWWBBBBB accounts. fucking noob douchebags. go mine flappy with the rest of the geniuses
copper member
Hey pi coin clone "DEVS" you copy and pasted the old coin so it is ACCEPTING OLD PI COIN ADDRESS AS VALID WHEN YOU SEND!! I just sent 1000 to atomic trade and it went through on my wallet but not the exchange because they accept THE OLD COIN. i just got fucked out of 1000 coins because of this oversight on your part. SO NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT AND REIMBURSE ME!!??

I tried to warn you...  all I hear is people complaining here.  It's a shit coin what do you expect?

I'm not a pi coin supporter but it was clearly Tyler's fault for not doing proper research beforehand. What next is he going to do? Send his BTC to a LTC address and blame the BTC developers for that?

That makes no sense this picoin is a clone of the original picoin,and with lazy ass devs around not updating the front page that often as of late it is easy for a mistake to be had, the devs here havbe dont nothing but duped you fools into believing in a shit literal clone of an original.

The is no where near a BTC/LTC retard mistake, this has to do with pure and utter shitfuck devs conning people open you eyes, or are you one of those idiots that pays to get coins on an exchange whe nits on like 4-5 already?

exaclty man, these bunch of mining since doge fucktards will accept any shitcoin as original. your all a bunch of goddamn idiots who should have stuck to playing minecraft. if you cant see how retarded it is to name coins the same shit over and over without seeing how goddamn simple it would be to have a fucking clue and come up with your own name than there is no hope for cryptos with cockroaches like you that bought a few cards in the last few months and now think your boss fucking miners hitting the scene. your a joke your no help to anyone and more importantly your just palin fucking stupid. have fun with your gay ass pi coin. if any of you knopw what pi actually stands for, i know iknow thats some 5th grade shit there...way above a boss miner like your s fucking mentality. good luck with your "career" BIG TIME miners.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
My commodity with no intrinsic value is better than your commodity with no intrinsic value.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
and i'm not a noob fuckstick, i have been mining since litecoin so perhaps maybe this is in fact a serious fuck up by these "DEVS"
Don't you know this coin is a Scrypt coin (LTC Clone) while the other pi coin is a SHA-256 coin (BTC clone). Now tell me how is this a old pi coin clone.. you should definitely do some research before you blame others for your own fault. Don't take my words harshly, but it is for your own good.

Correct...the algo is a litecoin clone.  BUT the devs clearly stole the name and idea for the coin from the one that already exists.  Anyone that thinks this is going anywhere is just delusional.  I'm sorry you've been wasting your hashes mining this, but it's just unfair to try and convince others to hold the bag too.
Activity: 114
That makes no sense this picoin is a clone of the original picoin,and with lazy ass devs around not updating the front page that often as of late it is easy for a mistake to be had, the devs here havbe dont nothing but duped you fools into believing in a shit literal clone of an original.

The is no where near a BTC/LTC retard mistake, this has to do with pure and utter shitfuck devs conning people open you eyes, or are you one of those idiots that pays to get coins on an exchange whe nits on like 4-5 already?

^ Another noob found. Calling the cops again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey pi coin clone "DEVS" you copy and pasted the old coin so it is ACCEPTING OLD PI COIN ADDRESS AS VALID WHEN YOU SEND!! I just sent 1000 to atomic trade and it went through on my wallet but not the exchange because they accept THE OLD COIN. i just got fucked out of 1000 coins because of this oversight on your part. SO NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT AND REIMBURSE ME!!??

I tried to warn you...  all I hear is people complaining here.  It's a shit coin what do you expect?

I'm not a pi coin supporter but it was clearly Tyler's fault for not doing proper research beforehand. What next is he going to do? Send his BTC to a LTC address and blame the BTC developers for that?

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
and i'm not a noob fuckstick, i have been mining since litecoin so perhaps maybe this is in fact a serious fuck up by these "DEVS"
Don't you know this coin is a Scrypt coin (LTC Clone) while the other pi coin is a SHA-256 coin (BTC clone). Now tell me how is this a old pi coin clone.. you should definitely do some research before you blame others for your own fault. Don't take my words harshly, but it is for your own good.

Did you mine those 1,000 coins, or were they freebies?

That is why you tried to trade your 1000 piCoins on atomic trade  Grin
First off i never had the old pi coin in app data or anywhere else.
second dont you think if they are going to copy another coin, with the same name no less that they would make sure this shit dont happen? thats just beyond fucking lazy. Third what the fuck is wrong with you retard developers? i could come up with 5 million names without even getting off the shiter. it's loike goddamn hollywood remaking movies that dont need remade, if you dumbfucks cant even come up with an original name you have no business in crypto because obviously you didn't make it past kindergarten. jesus the lack of intelligence and ammount of crap people will support is just sad.

Lazy would be lack of grammar and punctuation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!

Activity: 67
I sent a piCoin request to the Exchange www.swisscex.com
Seems to be a positive exchange from BitCoinTalk thread but the volume isn't that high.  I'm sure nobody else has voted for it so it'll be low on the list. Smiley

Would be nice if piCoin was on a high volume exchange.
copper member
copper member
First off i never had the old pi coin in app data or anywhere else.
second dont you think if they are going to copy another coin, with the same name no less that they would make sure this shit dont happen? thats just beyond fucking lazy. Third what the fuck is wrong with you retard developers? i could come up with 5 million names without even getting off the shiter. it's loike goddamn hollywood remaking movies that dont need remade, if you dumbfucks cant even come up with an original name you have no business in crypto because obviously you didn't make it past kindergarten. jesus the lack of intelligence and ammount of crap people will support is just sad.

^ 2 noobs found. Calling the COPS.
Activity: 751
Merit: 500

Kindly delete your %appdata% picoin folder (the old picoin) before making nonsense posts. The developers haven't mentioned atomic trade in the main thread. Open your eyes guys and read the main thread before putting the coins on exchanges.

NXT-e: https://nxt-e.com/default.aspx?m=pi_btc
https://nxt-e.com/default.aspx?m=pi_nxt

Coinader: https://www.coinader.com/?cur=PI&ccur=BTC

PMtoCoins: https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=113

AGX: https://agx.io/markets/297/trade

These 4 are the exchanges currently accepting piCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: