Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 10. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The only exchanges I trust are: mintpal, crypto-trade, vircurex, cryptsy.
I've seen some people have luck on: coinedUp, cryptorush
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
I'm asking dev to fix the problem since 13 hours ago, time someone pointed out the problem.
Forking the coin, implementing kgw, cause no interruption on mining side, all we need to do is download and run an updated wallet version so exactly what are you insinuating?
Would I gain miners from it? Would I gain fees from it?

I lost 80% of my miners since I keep telling there is a problem on difficulty retarget but I keep doing it cause I want the coin to succed.
Seriously I do not understand your accusations, but it's probably my fault, please explain me as if I'm a kid.

My second question not as much important as first one of course, and "not for trolling Wink" :
Why you keep saying there is no difficulty adjustement issue? I would be glad if you want to confute my calculations. Maybe I did my math wrong.
Here it is again:
18 hours are gone: we should find over 11 blocks in an hour, 206 in 18 hours. We found 99 in 18 hours (10 in first 8 minutes from the launch, 89 in remaining 17 hours and 3/4)
X-Pools owner is less optimistic than me, he said 23 minutes for a block. He probably didn't exagerate too much because mine is an average which includes first hour and blocks found by solominers in first seconds/minutes.
Dev feel free to confute me you too, of course.

P.s. Miners do not complain much...  if they see a dev doesn't care about his coin issue, they simply leave not to waste electricity bill. I myself am not mining this coin at this current screwed difficulty though I won't close the pool till a single loyal person keep mining with us.

First... I stand by my difficulty readjustment claim.

The reason the difficulty spiked so damn high on launch, is because of how tremendously STRONG the network got during those few blocks it happened on.

What you fail to realize, is that KGW, or any variation of it... is meant to DRIVE DIFFICULTY UP when it seems like the network is being FLOODED with hashing power... guess what... it showed just how well it works on launch night. The network went from a few MH/s to over 100GH/s in under an hour... what did you expect would happen?

KGW is designed to keep multipools from hogging all the profit, designed to keep pool-hoppers from making any quick profit... and in all reality... pissing off pool owners who don't seem to understand how it works... is just priceless. Wink

"Miners do not complain much" (lies) Grin

It's plain and simple though... as far as my accusation goes...

You are a hosting company owner... and it costs you money to run a machine... so you don't turn on a machine unless you can make a profit... it's business right?

Well... you planned on pi-coin being a larger success than it was, and didn't anticipate problems at launch... and guess what... difficulty skyrocketed and it took a minute for the network to catch up... leaving everyone out on profit for the first ~8 hours... including you.

Seeing that you're an IT guy, and probably well-versed in coding... you could easily make your own coin, if you have the skill... yet you bitch at the DEV to make a fork... before the coin is even 24hrs old... and keep going... and the coin isn't even a week old.  

When is the last time a coin has forked in the first week? I haven't seen it... if it happened, I missed it... but it shouldn't NEED to happen.

KGW did it's job. Do the math.

And before you say something about the blocks before block 779... block 777 had 158.81557773 diff... block 778 had 639.33454098 diff, and 779 had    2573.73161268 diff... everything before those blocks were the first few minutes of launch and before that was pre-mine. Your argument is invalid.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is pmtocoins.com even safe to trade on. Their forum is filled with users who can't even get their coins out of the exchange? I am going to sell all the crumbs I wasted my time mining for. pmtocoins forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447858.220

All 3 exchanges are either shady or have withdraw probs. What is going on with this coin?
Activity: 238
PI.INTERNETARENA.IT

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH ! REGISTER NOW !

We will organize bounties/promotions for the first blockfinders

PAYOUTS EVERY 10 MINUTES!

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://pi.internetarena.it:3336

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Chat: http://pi.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
It is the new coin??? No characteristics?   Huh

For specs read the first page. Bold and big.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
I sent some pi coin to an exchange 2 days ago. They vanished, never even showed up in history. Yesterday, I sent some to another exchange, and those have now vanished too. Something very odd is going on with this coin.
There are two pi coins, so either you've got an older wallet or you're using atomic-trade which has got the older pi coin.
Activity: 2
It is the new coin??? No characteristics?   Huh
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
I sent some pi coin to an exchange 2 days ago. They vanished, never even showed up in history. Yesterday, I sent some to another exchange, and those have now vanished too. Something very odd is going on with this coin.
Activity: 56
FUCK YOU, YOUR COIN AND YOUR SCAMPOOL THAT YOU WILLINGLY ALLOW TO STEAL PEOPLE'S COINS. I'M OUT OF HERE AFTER TOO MANY HEADACHES. I ALSO THINK THE TEAM IS PROBABLY IN ON THIS SCAM. I THINK YOU'RE ALL WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY MINING THIS SHIT.

ADIOS IDIOTS 

If you had used x-pool you wouldnt have had these issues. I posted here many times Smiley
The coin is shit though, dead on arrival
Activity: 30
picoin have already 3005 votes on cryptorush and grow very fast )))

Shouldn't the dev try and put the correct pi on cryptorush.in?
Activity: 30
picoin have already 3005 votes on cryptorush and grow very fast )))

Isn't that for the other picoin with 3.14 coins?

yes, you are right, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpi-coinpinew-dev-teamsha-256-3141592-coins-futures-market-504707 sha-256 Sad
The Mintpal voting has the scrypt picoin this entire thread is about. They posted the link on Twitter earlier.

You have a link? Or did i read that wrong???
wtf a 314 PI transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments @(http://pi.hashing.at/index.php) isnt it a bit much

0.2 PI at pi.internetarena.it
Activity: 80
wtf a 314 PI transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments @(http://pi.hashing.at/index.php) isnt it a bit much
Hello PiCoinProject.

Is the Developer still convinced he is correct and me (and others miners who left this coin) wrong about difficulty retarget?

I've been only told I'm wrong but no one yet tried to confute my calculations. I stopped complaining because you told you were working on it, but no update yet.

P.s.

This is a "The Math Cryptocurrency" as you state in the title... 36 hours for doing some moltiplications and verify if I'm correct seems too much.
Activity: 42
PI coin trading at Atomic-Trade.com
That is not the coin featured in this thread. It has a different purpose (acting as a futures market) and is not the coin that is trading on NXT-e, Coinader, and PMtoCoins.com. Please remove this link as soon as possible so as not to confuse anyone.

If you wish to repost your referral link please do so in the appropriate coin's thread. Thank you.

hi,
I'ma mining on oakpool for almost 10hours.. A mine normal (i guess) amount of coins, but none a confirmed. Confirmation is very long no ?

It depends whether they're set at 120 confirmations or if they lowered it like many of the pools did. Confirmationing mined coins does take awhile - I'd give it more time.
Pages:
Jump to: