Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 12. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This coin is an absolute sham!  Wise up people!  The real PI Coin is now offered at Atomic-Trade.com, which has a FINCEN MSB license and can trade USD pairs.

I'm sick of people stealing other's ideas.  The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions over and over again while expecting different results.

Don't be insane; make the switch today and thank me later.  Better than wasting your time mining another rip-off and expecting it to pay off.

Don't settle for garbage coins with garbage exchanges.

REAL PI COIN THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpi-coinpinew-dev-teamsha-256-3141592-coins-futures-market-504707

LOL, what a joke. That "coin" stole this idea ("relaunch" a day after this thread is posted - lolwut?), not the other way around. If you bothered to read anything about this coin you would know that the PiCoin with a 40 page thread and listings on 3 exchanges is "based off of the original from 2013" (the dev's words) and that the coin you are linking to is just a piss-poor relaunch of a piss-poor coin.

Regardless of mining issues with this coin only a fool would bother mining a "coin" with only 3 coins.

And there you have it people.  Do you see how delusional anyone who supports this coin is now?  LOL @ "based off of the original from 2013".  So you just proved my point.

Fucking insanity.

And aside from that,  it's the block reward to cap ratio that matters, not the number of coins.  What an utter fool...

Not when there are only 3 coins. That would make some sense if we were talking about one coin with 30 billion total coins and one with a billion, but when a coin has only 3 total coins it is a whole different story.

The only bagholders here are most of the people who buy sha-256 ASICs.

I didn't prove any point of yours. The 3-coin PiCoin is a relaunch of a scamcoin that flat out sucked when it came out the first time and flat out sucks again. What does that thread have, like 3 pages? Seriously, stop being a parasite.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This coin is an absolute sham!  Wise up people!  The real PI Coin is now offered at Atomic-Trade.com, which has a FINCEN MSB license and can trade USD pairs.

I'm sick of people stealing other's ideas.  The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions over and over again while expecting different results.

Don't be insane; make the switch today and thank me later.  Better than wasting your time mining another rip-off and expecting it to pay off.

REAL PI COIN THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpi-coinpinew-dev-teamsha-256-3141592-coins-futures-market-504707

LOL, what a joke. That "coin" stole this idea ("relaunch" a day after this thread is posted - lolwut?), not the other way around. If you bothered to read anything about this coin you would know that the PiCoin with a 40 page thread and listings on 3 exchanges is "based off of the original from 2013" (the dev's words) and that the coin you are linking to is just a piss-poor relaunch of a piss-poor coin.

Regardless of mining issues with this coin only a fool would bother mining a "coin" with only 3 coins.

And there you have it people.  Do you see how delusional anyone who supports this coin is now?  LOL @ "based off of the original from 2013".  So you just proved my point.

Fucking insanity.
You're right, we should all be mining more USDe coin amiright?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Oh look at the rip off coin, just another panda coin waiting to happen.

I mean at least come up with something original, ripping off someone else's idea just makes you less then pond scum. I mean come on how can people get on board with this bullshit coin I just don't get it.

The dev should feel bad for even thinking this is okay.

At least rename it you fraud.

Those are my main bullet points for this coin. While I do not have a stake in this coin it is just another piece of shit trying to do nothing but be a pump and dump joke coin to make bagholders happen. I really hope the dev decides to change the name at least or maybe bury his head further up his own ass out of shame either one will work. Oh and fraudster dev pics of your head up your own ass or it didnt happen. K bye scammer

I almost never get involved in stuff like this, but stop spreading this bullsh*t. This coin has real good potential, enough that I might even accept it at my online store.

Pump&dump coins have lower block times. If people wanted to pump and dump they would have set blocks to every 30 seconds so the coin would be a quarter mined out a month in.

You have no idea what you are talking about.  I'm sorry you have wasted your time mining this.  I know you are new to crypto, and it must really suck finding out that your get rich quick scheme isn't working out for you.

So you are considering adding this to your online store?  Insanity. 

Would you accept toilet paper for real goods and services? Didn't think so.
legendary

Fucking insanity.

And aside from that,  it's the block reward to cap ratio that matters, not the number of coins.  What an utter fool...

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Only joke is that your mother kept you, and didn't take the coat hangar route, this is a scam coin plain and simple.
legendary

Fucking insanity.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

picoin.charityminingpools.com - NOW OPEN!

PROMOTION!
First 50 miners to sign up and start mining will receive 0% Lifetime piCoin Pool Fees!  Sign up and start mining now before they are all gone!
* Does not apply to the Manadtory %0.75 Donation fees that go to Charity

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees (0% Lifetime pi Pool Fees for the first 50 miners to sign up and mine), 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 55

Activity: 140
Oh look at the rip off coin, just another panda coin waiting to happen.

I mean at least come up with something original, ripping off someone else's idea just makes you less then pond scum. I mean come on how can people get on board with this bullshit coin I just don't get it.

The dev should feel bad for even thinking this is okay.

At least rename it you fraud.

Those are my main bullet points for this coin. While I do not have a stake in this coin it is just another piece of shit trying to do nothing but be a pump and dump joke coin to make bagholders happen. I really hope the dev decides to change the name at least or maybe bury his head further up his own ass out of shame either one will work. Oh and fraudster dev pics of your head up your own ass or it didnt happen. K bye scammer
legendary
Wow, can't believe people are on this scam coin.
Coke/Pepsi/RC Cola

And everyone knows Coke is the best... this coin isn't even Pepsi it's more like RC Cola. Pure Shit.

Read the thread it's been problems and more problems.  They copied someone else's idea and can't even get it right.  Sad...

But apparently this is acceptable now?  Stop this madness and stop supporting this coin.
Coke/Pepsi/RC Cola
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 201

^ +100
legendary

Activity: 56
x-pool.org/pi has 10 in txfee 0% fee, why dont you guys learn? Cheesy *laughs*
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
pi.hashing WTF a 314 PI transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments Really..
Activity: 201
Can someone sort me with a few Pi coins pretty please Smiley 3JtofRyY9zoDzfahrKWcoumUbcTF9vpdQy
Activity: 56
Ok, what happened to x-pool?

X-Pool is up, we just reconfigured apache for a few minutes, and dealing with the latest ddos Smiley everything is perfectly fine, ran cronjobs now we've found 2 more blocks
Activity: 153
Ok, what happened to x-pool?
Pages:
Jump to: