Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 10. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
December 14, 2017, 08:33:07 AM
CoinmarketCap is removing Coins which do not have transactions of $10k per day, So i wont be surprised if PICoin gets removed..
List or not, there is no much difference.
I still have some picoin, it is worth several bucks.
I will just keep it for memory.

is this still being traded? so there's still a demand for it at what exchange was this on again? i admire your sentimentality but if there's still demand for picoin, it's best to trade it already to add to your bag of bitcoins or top performing altcoin. just take screenshots for memory lane  Wink

Yes, it's trading on NOVA till 31st Dec as Nova is delisting all ALT coins after that.
Taking a screenshot for memory lane reminds me of CRYPTO KITTY...  Grin

I will withdraw all my picoin from Nova before Dec 31st.
There might be a slight chance that devs come back someday.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 01:01:33 PM
CoinmarketCap is removing Coins which do not have transactions of $10k per day, So i wont be surprised if PICoin gets removed..

is this still being traded? so there's still a demand for it at what exchange was this on again? i admire your sentimentality but if there's still demand for picoin, it's best to trade it already to add to your bag of bitcoins or top performing altcoin. just take screenshots for memory lane  Wink

Yes, it's trading on NOVA till 31st Dec as Nova is delisting all ALT coins after that.
Taking a screenshot for memory lane reminds me of CRYPTO KITTY...  Grin
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
December 07, 2017, 10:25:22 AM

December 07, 2017, 08:12:47 AM
December 06, 2017, 02:40:37 PM
December 02, 2017, 05:22:39 AM
Hope is a beggar, lets have some faith.
I heard the Nova exchange will be closed months later. There will be exchange for picoin.
You mean no exchange for picoin, right?
I guess it will never be listed on other exchanges.

Yes, till the DEV is back the possibility of listing in new exchange is ZERO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 02, 2017, 02:22:34 AM
I heard the Nova exchange will be closed months later. There will be exchange for picoin.
You mean no exchange for picoin, right?
I guess it will never be listed on other exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 09:14:57 PM
December 01, 2017, 02:33:14 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
November 30, 2017, 12:23:22 AM
I purchased my PI worth 0.1 BTC, 2 months back, now it's worth 0.01 BTC  Cry
Feel sorry for you.
It seems there is no hope it will bounce up.
November 27, 2017, 08:40:58 AM
I purchased my PI worth 0.1 BTC, 2 months back, now it's worth 0.01 BTC  Cry
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 27, 2017, 07:27:34 AM
Ughh, I completely forgot about this coin... Is this still alive? I mean other than the barely visible trading volume, have there been any developments lately?

Too bad many dumped at the beginning, some deeponion-like hodling approach could have been good though

Nope, there is no development as the DEV have abandoned the project..
You are the guy who keep this thread alive  Grin
Although project is abandoned, I must thank devs for the airdrop which is worth about 0.02btc for me.
November 27, 2017, 06:09:32 AM
Ughh, I completely forgot about this coin... Is this still alive? I mean other than the barely visible trading volume, have there been any developments lately?

Too bad many dumped at the beginning, some deeponion-like hodling approach could have been good though

Nope, there is no development as the DEV have abandoned the project..
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
November 26, 2017, 03:49:27 PM

Activity: 84
November 26, 2017, 03:04:03 PM
anyone able to put a block chain on a PI Solving Path?
November 25, 2017, 06:46:20 AM
Yes and until the DEV bring their FACES out in pubic it just shows there are not too serious about the project as well.
I noticed you are especially concerned about this project while almost nobody else was doing so.
You must be holding lots of Picoin Grin

Yea, not a lot but quite some. I like the fact that DEV truthfully admits "2 years" in his Roadmap for the idea he thinks will be the future..!

It's still a huge Gamble, so I only invest which I am OK to loose.
November 25, 2017, 02:34:05 AM
Yes and until the DEV bring their FACES out in pubic it just shows there are not too serious about the project as well.
I noticed you are especially concerned about this project while almost nobody else was doing so.
You must be holding lots of Picoin Grin
November 23, 2017, 01:37:02 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
November 22, 2017, 11:00:32 AM
The Dev is gone without any information and I also wondering this project is still on Development or got stuck, look at coinmarketcap last volume in 24h $0 Cheesy with small total supply, It is unfortunate, would be nice i think if piCoin have a new Dev
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/picoin/#markets
What LEVERAGE new DEV will have...?
A new ideas how to Developing the project itself, actually i do not really care about PiCoin, because im not an Investor on PiCoin and also I even do not think about to bought PiCoin, that's only in my opinion, Yeah i know PiCoin are just an Airdrop Coin. but that doesn't close the possibility to great in the future

Exactly with the right TEAM there are no limits. I also think the DEV has done some "good work" and they will return someday to their original plans of "COIN swapping from wallet" which itself which is a great IDEA and possibly the FUTURE..

They only worked to make airdrop automatically.
The  "COIN swapping from wallet" is only an idea so far.
November 17, 2017, 10:46:09 AM
The Dev is gone without any information and I also wondering this project is still on Development or got stuck, look at coinmarketcap last volume in 24h $0 Cheesy with small total supply, It is unfortunate, would be nice i think if piCoin have a new Dev
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/picoin/#markets
What LEVERAGE new DEV will have...?
A new ideas how to Developing the project itself, actually i do not really care about PiCoin, because im not an Investor on PiCoin and also I even do not think about to bought PiCoin, that's only in my opinion, Yeah i know PiCoin are just an Airdrop Coin. but that doesn't close the possibility to great in the future

Exactly with the right TEAM there are no limits. I also think the DEV has done some "good work" and they will return someday to their original plans of "COIN swapping from wallet" which itself which is a great IDEA and possibly the FUTURE..
Pages:
Jump to: