Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 7. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 23, 2017, 11:27:15 PM
There are so many NEWBIES coming into CRYPTO space lately and unable to buy PI as NOVA has stopped New Sign-ups, once NOVA re-starts new registrations or until PI is listed in new exchange we will see 5x growth easily even without DEV coming in picture..!

If that happens, I feel sorry for those who will lose lots of money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
December 23, 2017, 08:45:46 PM
I'm very surprised, that this thread is still alive. But hey, we are airdropping Slimcoins, on christmas, come and see our project. Hybrid tri-block generation minting and ecosystem developing around it.
very good advertisement, any link for us  Roll Eyes  there is so many airdrop coins everyday , but most of them just waste time to fill the form

In my bottom there is link to topic
Here twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/slimcoin_club
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 10:50:32 AM
There are so many NEWBIES coming into CRYPTO space lately and unable to buy PI as NOVA has stopped New Sign-ups, once NOVA re-starts new registrations or until PI is listed in new exchange we will see 5x growth easily even without DEV coming in picture..!
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:38:34 AM
This project made me realize that I have to choose a rich team, because the current blockchain project so demanding for the project, you must have a bright spot to attract people to follow, for example: technical value, price
December 23, 2017, 10:33:31 AM
I hope the developer comes back with a masternode plan. It would be ideal to secure the chain... Cool

What happens if they don't..?

Maybe devs are not away all the time.
Maybe they are just starting another project.
It is really not easy to keep an project going without much fund.

I agree but community is here to support as long as you dedicate yourself to it and make your presence..
Activity: 252
December 23, 2017, 05:20:35 AM
EXPLORER page stopped working.. Huh
It doesn't matter that much any more.
December 23, 2017, 04:04:55 AM
EXPLORER page stopped working.. Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 03:14:16 AM
Last Active:   November 17, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

I'm happy that a person is alive and well,  in fact, . And since the project started without money, then you should not expect rapid development from it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 22, 2017, 07:47:29 PM
I hope the developer comes back with a masternode plan. It would be ideal to secure the chain... Cool

Maybe devs are not away all the time.
Maybe they are just starting another project.
It is really not easy to keep an project going without much fund.
December 20, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

Activity: 238
December 20, 2017, 09:16:41 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
December 20, 2017, 09:06:24 AM
I'm very surprised, that this thread is still alive. But hey, we are airdropping Slimcoins, on christmas, come and see our project. Hybrid tri-block generation minting and ecosystem developing around it.
very good advertisement, any link for us  Roll Eyes  there is so many airdrop coins everyday , but most of them just waste time to fill the form
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
December 20, 2017, 06:40:51 AM
December 20, 2017, 05:50:51 AM
maybe it's above DEV ""skillset"" to move forward..?
December 19, 2017, 09:28:41 PM
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?

It is impossible unless the developer comes back. Perhaps all price increases are pump and dump.

Also, since Picoin has its own block chain, I think it is not a token but a coin.
Picoin has its own blocj chain yet? i have 50K Picoin on novaexchange buy at 150sat , looks like it never pump back to 150sat now. Any other exchange will list Picoin ?
Yes, Picoin is not a token belonging to Ethereum. It is a coin that adopted the X13 algorithm.
Explorer: http: //explorer.picoin.club/

Exchange is only NovaExchange.
Since NovaExchange closed in 2018 and announced plans to become a new management team, there is a possibility that Picoin's dealings can not be done at that time.
So when Novaexchange closed we will no exchange to trade Picoin?  we have to buy and sell Picoin OTC? developer has gone? why said unless he comes back?
Well, I think that it is impossible to list on another exchange, perhaps at present.
Although NovaExchange may be able to trade even if it becomes a new management team, if it becomes so, it is necessary to trade OTC using PM etc.

I do not know the reason why developers do not come back. It may have abandoned development.
But his last active has been about a month ago!

He might be surprised to see that this thread is still alive.
maybe he will never come back to see whether this thread still alive ,ok,i think i lost my money i bougth Picoin, doesn't matter ,eveyone experienced.
Activity: 252
December 19, 2017, 10:13:08 AM

It is impossible unless the developer comes back. Perhaps all price increases are pump and dump.

Also, since Picoin has its own block chain, I think it is not a token but a coin.
Picoin has its own blocj chain yet? i have 50K Picoin on novaexchange buy at 150sat , looks like it never pump back to 150sat now. Any other exchange will list Picoin ?
Yes, Picoin is not a token belonging to Ethereum. It is a coin that adopted the X13 algorithm.

Since NovaExchange closed in 2018 and announced plans to become a new management team, there is a possibility that Picoin's dealings can not be done at that time.
So when Novaexchange closed we will no exchange to trade Picoin?  we have to buy and sell Picoin OTC? developer has gone? why said unless he comes back?
Well, I think that it is impossible to list on another exchange, perhaps at present.
Although NovaExchange may be able to trade even if it becomes a new management team, if it becomes so, it is necessary to trade OTC using PM etc.

I do not know the reason why developers do not come back. It may have abandoned development.

He might be surprised to see that this thread is still alive.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 19, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

December 19, 2017, 09:38:07 AM

So when Novaexchange closed we will no exchange to trade Picoin?  we have to buy and sell Picoin OTC? developer has gone? why said unless he comes back?
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 19, 2017, 09:34:39 AM

December 19, 2017, 09:26:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: