Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 5. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
There are a lot of people talking about it as a fraud. Is that true? There's no one to explain, and what's the signature, I hate a cheater. It's really shameless, and I get out of here.
Yes, perhaps it is correct
However, I think Picoin is not a fraud because it does not do ICO.

I will continue to observe as long as this topic continues. There is a person who still supports it.

I am sorry for you but an ICO is by far not the only way to defraud someone. You can also dump a large premine or an instamine and there are also other things that can be done to let others hanging.
If I'm not mistaken distribution was fair and square. I was here since the beginning. Doesn't look like original dev made any money. just abandoned the project
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
There are a lot of people talking about it as a fraud. Is that true? There's no one to explain, and what's the signature, I hate a cheater. It's really shameless, and I get out of here.
Yes, perhaps it is correct
However, I think Picoin is not a fraud because it does not do ICO.

I will continue to observe as long as this topic continues. There is a person who still supports it.

I am sorry for you but an ICO is by far not the only way to defraud someone. You can also dump a large premine or an instamine and there are also other things that can be done to let others hanging.
When novaexchange opens and if coin is still listed there, perhaps it would be worth to revive this coin.
why you think it can be revive without DEV, the DEV has given up this coin for a long time
It all depends how valuable being listed on NOVA will be. There can always be found dev to work on a coin, as long as there is value in it. right now, it has 0
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

I think the question really is, would there be a possibility that there might be instances of someone selling a big amount of picoin on any available exchanges and taking a big profit out of it? If there was a pattern on that then that would answer the question as to what might possibly have gone wrong with picoin.

The only exchange PI was avail as far as I know was at Novaexchange and as per Coin Market Cap data is there from May 9, 2017 where the top value is 16k in a single day. No pattern whatsoever. Howelse can one find the earlier data..? however there are many advocates of PI who think it was fair airdrop and PI is not a SCAM... including me.

The last node disappeared.

It's BACK.
why you said it is back? any link for it? i even lost my PI coin bought from novaexchange , forgot it ,just think i did never have any PI coin .

novaexchange  On April 12, it reopened. PI no nodes are available.

addnode=112.211.214.64:22666
addnode=14.1.201.105:22666
addnode=46.188.4.74:22666
addnode=73.173.157.53:22666
addnode=79.169.1.145:22666
addnode=85.92.34.118:22666

Not connected one after another.

Who has the node? ? ?
I believe this project has been abandoned long time ago.
It makes no difference whether there is node or not.

It makes difference because he/she can send his/her coin to the market when they are re-opened it in the future.
if he/she do not have a node,
he/she can not sync his/her wallet to the network and completely unuseable.
and yeah,
this project has been abandoned by the developer long time ago.
(the reason why novaexchange will reopen it again in the future,might be because someone want to take it over ? who knows)
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
When novaexchange opens and if coin is still listed there, perhaps it would be worth to revive this coin.
why you think it can be revive without DEV, the DEV has given up this coin for a long time
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

I think the question really is, would there be a possibility that there might be instances of someone selling a big amount of picoin on any available exchanges and taking a big profit out of it? If there was a pattern on that then that would answer the question as to what might possibly have gone wrong with picoin.

The only exchange PI was avail as far as I know was at Novaexchange and as per Coin Market Cap data is there from May 9, 2017 where the top value is 16k in a single day. No pattern whatsoever. Howelse can one find the earlier data..? however there are many advocates of PI who think it was fair airdrop and PI is not a SCAM... including me.

It's BACK.
why you said it is back? any link for it? i even lost my PI coin bought from novaexchange , forgot it ,just think i did never have any PI coin .

Who has the node? ? ?
I believe this project has been abandoned long time ago.
It makes no difference whether there is node or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

It's BACK.

Who has the node? ? ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
February 24, 2018, 09:35:28 PM
Pi Coin has really peaked my interest as of lately.  Seems to have a few similarities to APR coin.  Have you seen it?  Here's there discord link, they have been helpful in answering my questions.

https://discord.gg/qedu8YT

Keep it up Pi Coin.

Ha ha, interest not peaked enough to do some basic research and realise Pi coin is dead, just enough to shill another shit coin.

"Keep it up Pi Coin"  ... awesome, keep on being dead rofl
February 24, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

It's BACK.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 05:22:03 PM
Pi Coin has really peaked my interest as of lately.  Seems to have a few similarities to APR coin.  Have you seen it?  Here's there discord link, they have been helpful in answering my questions.

https://discord.gg/qedu8YT

Keep it up Pi Coin.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

It's BACK.

1 Node is no Node.
This project is definitely dead. I wouldn’t count on a successful reactivation of this project, also if the dev would appear again.
Bad to see, but ok - others will come.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

It's BACK.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

February 18, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
It seems nobody is paying attention to this coin anymore.
I do hope devs come here and drop some words someday.
Now basically can determine the currency is dead, do not hold any hope, give up the fantasy, serious looking for a good project

Hold it or not? It makes no difference, since nobody is buying it.
you are right ,this coin is dead will not fraud ant time,so you can hold it or not by youself ,whatever you do it will give you nothing reword
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 11:45:22 PM
Now basically can determine the currency is dead, do not hold any hope, give up the fantasy, serious looking for a good project

Hold it or not? It makes no difference, since nobody is buying it.
February 11, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
February 10, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
Can I join a signature campaign now?
haha, are you saying a joke?
This project developer will not be present, and will not be able to reopen the project.
Pages:
Jump to: