Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 6. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 10:22:23 PM
Can I join a signature campaign now?
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
February 09, 2018, 10:05:16 PM
It seems nobody is paying attention to this coin anymore.
I do hope devs come here and drop some words someday.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Earlier there was a coin, look here at the project died. I understand correctly?
I guess you are right. The project is probably dead.
It was once a popular airdrop project, but the devs abandoned it several months ago.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Earlier there was a coin, look here at the project died. I understand correctly?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 10:56:34 AM
There are a lot of people talking about it as a fraud. Is that true? There's no one to explain, and what's the signature, I hate a cheater. It's really shameless, and I get out of here.
Yes, perhaps it is correct
However, I think Picoin is not a fraud because it does not do ICO.

I will continue to observe as long as this topic continues. There is a person who still supports it.

Of course it is not a fraud or scam.
The dev just abandoned it with reason unknown.
He didn't make money from it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 27, 2017, 06:29:24 AM
There are a lot of people talking about it as a fraud. Is that true? There's no one to explain, and what's the signature, I hate a cheater. It's really shameless, and I get out of here.
Yes, perhaps it is correct
However, I think Picoin is not a fraud because it does not do ICO.

I will continue to observe as long as this topic continues. There is a person who still supports it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 12:32:44 AM
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 01:52:05 PM
PiCoin is Officially REMOVED from CoinMarketCap  Undecided
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 26, 2017, 11:24:01 AM
What a surprise! PiCoin is still popular among its community.
Maybe there is a chance it will moon?
I am surprised that there are still many people who believe in Picoin.
Even if the developer does not come back, one day someone may take over development.

π has power... Shocked
Activity: 294
December 26, 2017, 08:54:07 AM
What a surprise! PiCoin is still popular among its community.
Maybe there is a chance it will moon?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
December 26, 2017, 08:45:55 AM
There are so many NEWBIES coming into CRYPTO space lately and unable to buy PI as NOVA has stopped New Sign-ups, once NOVA re-starts new registrations or until PI is listed in new exchange we will see 5x growth easily even without DEV coming in picture..!

If that happens, I feel sorry for those who will lose lots of money.

Who will loose Money & How..?

If it is pumped without dev, it can't stay at high price. People who buy at pump will lose money.

Yes, u rite, that's why whoever is buying PI should think LONG TERM and only Invest what they are OK to LOOSE..

That is gambling who buy PI at this time , 1 there is no DEV now, 2 navoexchange will closed and transfer to other manager , whether PIcoin will still list on market we do no know.
I guess the only reason is that the price is super low.
People who buy it might have huge reward, though the risk is very high.
Yes, maybe they have already be prepared to lost money that used to buy PIcoin, if not , they can get several times  benefits.
Activity: 252
December 26, 2017, 08:33:12 AM
Yea more like Gambling, especially now when there are so many ICO's and will not continue for long..

Speaking of ICO, which one are you interested?
I believe SelfKey is the next big thing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2310691.0;topicseen
December 25, 2017, 12:20:39 PM
Yea more like Gambling, especially now when there are so many ICO's and will not continue for long..
Activity: 252
December 25, 2017, 10:56:27 AM
There are so many NEWBIES coming into CRYPTO space lately and unable to buy PI as NOVA has stopped New Sign-ups, once NOVA re-starts new registrations or until PI is listed in new exchange we will see 5x growth easily even without DEV coming in picture..!

If it is pumped without dev, it can't stay at high price. People who buy at pump will lose money.

Yes, u rite, that's why whoever is buying PI should think LONG TERM and only Invest what they are OK to LOOSE..

That is gambling who buy PI at this time , 1 there is no DEV now, 2 navoexchange will closed and transfer to other manager , whether PIcoin will still list on market we do no know.
I guess the only reason is that the price is super low.
People who buy it might have huge reward, though the risk is very high.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
December 25, 2017, 10:23:35 AM

December 24, 2017, 10:50:07 AM
Purpose of IFO is to create more advocates. It's a great marketing strategy so relying only on DEV doesn't seem rite.
December 24, 2017, 05:26:58 AM

Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 24, 2017, 04:19:28 AM

December 24, 2017, 03:55:16 AM
Whoever gets into it will be IN for long term and will be aware of the RISK = REWARD..
December 24, 2017, 03:07:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: