Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 105. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 250
PICOIN IS NOW LAUNCHED
We have mined the first 50 blocks in order to push the difficulty up and to secure the premine for signature campaign.

Release links:
You can find the source here: https://github.com/picoin/picoin_v1
Windows wallet is here: https://picoin.club/Wallets/Picoin-QT.exe

No need for a picoin.conf for syncing, because i have the 3 masternodes compiled into the source.

ANN and website will be updated next.

Smiley Smiley Smiley happy mining and have fun Smiley Smiley Smiley
Let's make PI a great coin Smiley
windows wallet not present error 404
Activity: 532
PICOIN IS NOW LAUNCHED
We have mined the first 50 blocks in order to push the difficulty up and to secure the premine for signature campaign.

Release links:
Windows wallet is here: https://picoin.club/wallets/Picoin-QT.exe

No need for a picoin.conf for syncing, because i have the 3 masternodes compiled into the source.

All right~!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
PICOIN IS NOW LAUNCHED

Release links:
Windows wallet is here: https://picoin.club/Wallets/Picoin-QT.exe

links are on the main page
but I didnt see windows wallet
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wallet link & nodes ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Is it released?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
last begin! Grin
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
And the time is now Grin
Activity: 112
Ready for the launch. Just waiting the repo to become live.
In order to have a great distributed network, do you have future plans to reward users running a full node 24/7 ?
Something like Masternodes with Dash or Thrones with Crown?
Activity: 140

FOR CONTEST Smiley

The logo designer will win the banner contest as well, Dev why not just ask OSMIUMCOIN to design all of your graphic needs it will be much easier.

Because i want thought that everyone could create a banner if they wish. Didn't think that it's harder if you didn't create the logo Sad

General Launch process:
So in about 60min we will release the windows wallet and the source. I didn't precompile the linux wallets because i think, that most linux users want to compile the wallet by their own.
The source is currently a private repository and will be flagged as public on the launch.
So in 60mins the nodes and wallets will be ready.
We will start to collect the PI addresses of all the people. We will start to payout PI for the campaigns a few days later, we want to give everyone the chance to receive PI from the campaign as early as possible.
We believe that due to security reasons and privacy, the PI adresses collected for the campaign should be on the dev-team "private" signature campaign list. Any way, if you wish, you can send your address to picoinsupport, picoindev or post it here in the ANN.

Regarding the POW mining: After some hours of testing, it seems like the difficulty is adjusting more as expected. If the difficulty adjustment for the POW is not working correctly, i will change the source (i have a clue what might be the problem). Let's give the POW some blocks for seeing how it's going with more hashrate because we have only been mining on the testchain with a few GPUs.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
What sort of features does this coin have by the way?
I have read the first page but I don't see anything being said about what this coin can do to make its value stronger. Its only advantage so far is that it only have more than 2 million supply which is good other than that the developer said nothing more.

You are right, we didn't promise any "unique" features. We want to develop PI more slowly but steady. Our first and main goal is it to form a strong community. We believe that a strong community is almost as important than special/unique wallet features. We have some plans for the future, but every feature we would announce now might not be implemented because it's to difficulty. I personally am sick of devs promising this and this and this but doing nothing.

But i think, that our coin distribution model is very unique. Even later signups can sill receive free PI by joining our signature campaign.

Hey dev, it's good to concentrate on building large active community, and good fair launch is a good first step. You still need good coin tech though, and I would suggest something like what DIVX has done by cloning Dash with a fair launch. There's plenty of top 20 coins with baggage from shonky launches. You could upgrade to zCash later on too for anon features and just remove the founder tax. Once the community grows the talent to do these upgrades will be around.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

FOR CONTEST Smiley

The logo designer will win the banner contest as well, Dev why not just ask OSMIUMCOIN to design all of your graphic needs it will be much easier.
Activity: 644
https://www.reddit.com/user/AgreeableLimit1
great info i heard today
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
join signature campaign sir. let me know if need advertisement to my blog, just PM me  Smiley
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Wating launch.
Is there a countdown?
Is there plunning a mining pool at the start or only solo?

We have good news: LAUNCH will be tomorrow, the March 22, 12:00 Europe time.

Small config changes have been made. I am not 100% sure if the block retargetting is working 100% as we want it to be, but after sever hours of mining it with a few GPUs we have been getting closer to 67s block time than in the beginning.

We will add pools to the ANN as soon as they are ready Smiley

Let's hope for a smooth launch.
congragulation for PICOIN good luck for future
i will wait be patient  Wink
Activity: 375
7 hours to go, yes!!!

Btw, why I'm not listed in the signature campaign? I have signed up to signature campaign. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to send PM to PiCoinSupport

Thank you very much, I will send it later.
7 hours to go, yes!!!

Btw, why I'm not listed in the signature campaign? I have signed up to signature campaign. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to send PM to PiCoinSupport
Activity: 336
7 hours to go, yes!!!

Just send them a personal message and inform them about it. You have passed the required activity so you didnt done nothing wrong.

Im gonna bookmark these and would love to see their updates on this coin
Activity: 375
7 hours to go, yes!!!

Activity: 129
22 hour to begin!  Grin
Jump to: