Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 106. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What sort of features does this coin have by the way?
I have read the first page but I don't see anything being said about what this coin can do to make its value stronger. Its only advantage so far is that it only have more than 2 million supply which is good other than that the developer said nothing more.

Even though this coin doesn't have any fantastic features only the community itself will make its value stronger. Without them this coin would be nothing.
Activity: 532
in the shareholders list table you need to add some columns: like early supporter
to see all the calculations of the share for user in one place

saying that cause of my share count is always trying to get lower than it is  Wink

i have sent PM a dev.
my pool is ready ... open after launch

http://pi.8pool.dtdns.net

I have a look at your pool erlier tonight... but now it is not working

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

wish it to be more stable
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'm looking how to get a wallet and a mining system, but didn't found.

FOR CONTEST Smiley

just thoughts about how can I or any one else get the sources of the winner logo to create banners.
I mean the logo creator will be the banner contest winner any way. So let it be and there is no need to this contest.

it will only be necessary to define what banners sizes you need and the cost of each/all of them in PiCoins or shares
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Pi coin is good. I love the distribution method. Pity I can't win a competition ^^that would be awesome. It is the best way to stop dumps and I have a good feeling in Pi coin. I believe it will be a very good coin and strong. Let it get more and more rare.
Activity: 827
i have sent PM a dev.

Thx dev to add in OP.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

FOR CONTEST Smiley

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have read the first page but I don't see anything being said about what this coin can do to make its value stronger. Its only advantage so far is that it only have more than 2 million supply which is good other than that the developer said nothing more.

You are right, we didn't promise any "unique" features. We want to develop PI more slowly but steady. Our first and main goal is it to form a strong community. We believe that a strong community is almost as important than special/unique wallet features. We have some plans for the future, but every feature we would announce now might not be implemented because it's to difficulty. I personally am sick of devs promising this and this and this but doing nothing.

But i think, that our coin distribution model is very unique. Even later signups can sill receive free PI by joining our signature campaign.

General - advertisement campaign
As i told before, we have an advertisement bounty campaign running.

The PiCoin advertisement banner contest is active (no submissions yet).
Please use OSMIUMCOINs logo (winner of the logo contest)
You can submit your banners and like on the logo contest we will have the community to vote for the best banner.
We need three different sizes:
160x600
468x60
300x250

You can submit as mana banners as you wish Smiley

Logo:
Activity: 827
i have sent PM a dev.

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Activity: 334

I look forward to launching
I have being away for a while
there is some share mistakes for me in shareholders list as I see, but I've send PM to PiCoinSupport

Nice to see so much progress.
Happy that you resolve win wallet troubles! Waiting for release!
Activity: 140
Wating launch.
Is there a countdown?
Is there plunning a mining pool at the start or only solo?

We have good news: LAUNCH will be tomorrow, the March 22, 12:00 Europe time.

Small config changes have been made. I am not 100% sure if the block retargetting is working 100% as we want it to be, but after sever hours of mining it with a few GPUs we have been getting closer to 67s block time than in the beginning.

We will add pools to the ANN as soon as they are ready Smiley

Let's hope for a smooth launch.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Wating launch.
Is there a countdown?

there will be a pool, at www.l8nit3-miners.com, just waiting on daemon
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Wating launch.
Is there a countdown?
Activity: 375
Good news everyone Grin

we are just testing the windows wallet and everything is looking great first transactions are done and blocks are found

https://i.imgur.com/GXpyPre.png

We will reset the blockchain with release

This is a very good news. Can't wait to collect my Pi coin from signature campaign  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
shareholder list has been done I hope I didnt forget someone in case PM me Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Good to see that things are going forward now. Will you post a release time when it's known (and all testing is done)?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Nice! dev have found a community of his own for the support of this coin. I think you need to create you own forum, maybe a subdomain of your website, it doesn't have to have an astonishing design but just something private where a user can find a way to learn about the coin. congrats to the team.
Activity: 207
Good news everyone Grin

we are just testing the windows wallet and everything is looking great first transactions are done and blocks are found

https://i.imgur.com/GXpyPre.png

We will reset the blockchain with release

Thx for the update, good to see things working out now.
Jump to: