Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 109. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Shareholderlist has been updated --> please check your if you account is on the shareholders list. Please also check that you have the correct forumrank visible on the shareholderlist. If not, please post on the forum OR send a message to picoinsupport as picoinsupport is currently setting up the list.

Wallet:
I have received an aswer from OSMIUMCOIN, he agrees in showing me what i have done wrong and he will show me how to do it. He will receive 0.1BTC and some shares for it. The shares for the wallet creation service will last as long as the signature campaign/airdrop lasts. I was sending him a message right now as a "summary" and will post the answer here. I asked again if he could also show me what i have made wrong and if he also could check the compiler on my side, maybe one of the problems is there.

I have more time tomorrow and will post more informations/updates tomorrow.

Totally oftopic:
BTC might have a hardfork soon. I would like to inform you, that ALL USERS should immediatly (or as fast as possible) withdraw ALL BTC from any exchange. Problem with BTC on exchange is: If the exchange chooses to only have the stored BTC on one of the two blockchains, they can doublespent the other BTC and users can't.
I don't want to create panic or anything, but i think all people on the cryptoworld should check BTC news from time to time. I am not sure if most people are doing so, so i decided to post this here in order to reach atleast some people Smiley
Excuse me. I signed the other day but I have no name ...

Send 0.02 to OSMIUMCOIN now?
No please not yet. Please wait until OSMIUMCOIN confirms my last PM to him.
You mean you signed for signature campaign? Then you must activate one of our signatures.
Or do you mean the "wallet creation service" short temporarry list i have setup yesterday?

TEMPORARY list of wallet creation service:
Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
total: 0.072 BTC
------------------
It is a signature campaign. I registered from https://picoin.club/signup/.
How do you enable it?

You can find the perfect signature for your forum rank on the first side of the ANN. Simply go to "profile -> forum related settings -> enter the signature in the field for signature". That's it Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Shareholderlist has been updated --> please check your if you account is on the shareholders list. Please also check that you have the correct forumrank visible on the shareholderlist. If not, please post on the forum OR send a message to picoinsupport as picoinsupport is currently setting up the list.

Wallet:
I have received an aswer from OSMIUMCOIN, he agrees in showing me what i have done wrong and he will show me how to do it. He will receive 0.1BTC and some shares for it. The shares for the wallet creation service will last as long as the signature campaign/airdrop lasts. I was sending him a message right now as a "summary" and will post the answer here. I asked again if he could also show me what i have made wrong and if he also could check the compiler on my side, maybe one of the problems is there.

Totally oftopic:
BTC might have a hardfork soon. I would like to inform you, that ALL USERS should immediatly (or as fast as possible) withdraw ALL BTC from any exchange. Problem with BTC on exchange is: If the exchange chooses to only have the stored BTC on one of the two blockchains, they can doublespent the other BTC and users can't.
I don't want to create panic or anything, but i think all people on the cryptoworld should check BTC news from time to time. I am not sure if most people are doing so, so i decided to post this here in order to reach atleast some people Smiley

You mean you signed for signature campaign? Then you must activate one of our signatures.
Or do you mean the "wallet creation service" short temporarry list i have setup yesterday?

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
------------------
It is a signature campaign. I registered from https://picoin.club/signup/.
How do you enable it?

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
------------------

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:

Wallet:

Totally oftopic:
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Accept my account dev.....
Activity: 588
Update signature code sir
from newbie to jr member
Activity: 154
agree, so many people support picoin, like me
Activity: 375
Wow, it is good to know that a lot of community's members involvement in Pi coin. I can foresee a successful launch soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I can support sending my Dinocoin if you want.
I'll pitch in 0.02, but request that OSMIUMCOIN show picoindev how to compile on their own for future support.
Yes, I will also wait for OSMIUMCOIN.
Activity: 658
i think many people support picoin
I'll pitch in 0.02, but request that OSMIUMCOIN show picoindev how to compile on their own for future support.
Activity: 207
First of all, sorry for low presence on the forum the last few days. I was very bussy with the windows wallet.

My opinion (not that anyone should care, but just saying) is that it's best if the dev team can compile the wallet without depending on outside help.

This has nothing to do with osmium's skills or prices and purely with what would be a good strategy for the future of the coin.

Just think how not being independent would affect the wallet updates if nothing else, not to even mention the self confidence of the dev team. Some things should simply not be outsourced.

If it takes longer, then so be it. Anyone wanting to rush this simply hopes to cash in on free coins.

I agree with you, i would like to know what i did wrong. I recompiled all the sources several times, with different versions. Used ubuntu, debian, win7 and win10. I am getting different error messages now, was able to compile the picoind.exe but it crashed right after the start. Seems like it has to be compiled as a "static wallet" so all dlls etc are included.

If OSMIUMCOIN could also show me what i have done wrong, it would be nice.
I am a bit confused (Not really confused but i didn't expect that) that the community is actually willing to collect some BTC for haveing the wallet compiled.

In the last 7 days, i have invested more than 50h of compileing, recompileing, setting up different machines, tryed to compile it on a physical VM. I think i already learned a lot Cheesy

I also agree that if we collect BTC for the OSMIUMCOINs wallet there should be special bonus for all the people also collecting/supporting BTC.

If we decide so, i will invest 0.03BTC. Sending OSMIUMCOIN a PM regarding showing me what i have made wrong.

Here a list with current people willing to invest BTC for the windows wallet:

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
------------------

General update
We have rented 3 additional servers. They are all in different countries:
- Europe/Germany
- Asia/China
- USA/Washington
All 3 nodes are built in the source as dnsseeds. This is already tested and working.
Okay, I will change it from 0.01 to 0.02.
Can anyone send 0.018?

I'll pay the 0.018 if needed.
Activity: 490
update signature code to jr. member dev
First of all, sorry for low presence on the forum the last few days. I was very bussy with the windows wallet.

My opinion (not that anyone should care, but just saying) is that it's best if the dev team can compile the wallet without depending on outside help.

This has nothing to do with osmium's skills or prices and purely with what would be a good strategy for the future of the coin.

Just think how not being independent would affect the wallet updates if nothing else, not to even mention the self confidence of the dev team. Some things should simply not be outsourced.

If it takes longer, then so be it. Anyone wanting to rush this simply hopes to cash in on free coins.

I agree with you, i would like to know what i did wrong. I recompiled all the sources several times, with different versions. Used ubuntu, debian, win7 and win10. I am getting different error messages now, was able to compile the picoind.exe but it crashed right after the start. Seems like it has to be compiled as a "static wallet" so all dlls etc are included.

If OSMIUMCOIN could also show me what i have done wrong, it would be nice.
I am a bit confused (Not really confused but i didn't expect that) that the community is actually willing to collect some BTC for haveing the wallet compiled.

In the last 7 days, i have invested more than 50h of compileing, recompileing, setting up different machines, tryed to compile it on a physical VM. I think i already learned a lot Cheesy

I also agree that if we collect BTC for the OSMIUMCOINs wallet there should be special bonus for all the people also collecting/supporting BTC.

If we decide so, i will invest 0.03BTC. Sending OSMIUMCOIN a PM regarding showing me what i have made wrong.

Here a list with current people willing to invest BTC for the windows wallet:

Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
------------------

General update
We have rented 3 additional servers. They are all in different countries:
- Europe/Germany
- Asia/China
- USA/Washington
All 3 nodes are built in the source as dnsseeds. This is already tested and working.
Okay, I will change it from 0.01 to 0.02.
Can anyone send 0.018?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Its like being hold for the fee.
Has anyone tested the wallet already whether it got no bug or something. Can Osmium release the wallet already, these users won't be running anywhere anyway, let them test the wallet and find things whether it will work as it should so the release of the coin will not be postponed.

I am waiting for a response from osmiumcoin. I Would like to Release the wallet by our self so we can Control the launch.
Great position.
May be osmiumcoin want some Pi Shares for the work ?  Grin
Has anyone tested the wallet already whether it got no bug or something. Can Osmium release the wallet already, these users won't be running anywhere anyway, let them test the wallet and find things whether it will work as it should so the release of the coin will not be postponed.

I am waiting for a response from osmiumcoin. I Would like to Release the wallet by our self so we can Control the launch.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Update rank and sign code sir
from newbie to jr member
thank you
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Jump to: