Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 110. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

If we decide so, i will invest 0.03BTC. Sending OSMIUMCOIN a PM regarding showing me what i have made wrong.

Here a list with current people willing to invest BTC for the windows wallet:

TEMPORARY list of wallet creation service:
Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
total: 0.062 BTC
------------------

I will invest 0.01BTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
First of all, sorry for low presence on the forum the last few days. I was very bussy with the windows wallet.

My opinion (not that anyone should care, but just saying) is that it's best if the dev team can compile the wallet without depending on outside help.

This has nothing to do with osmium's skills or prices and purely with what would be a good strategy for the future of the coin.

Just think how not being independent would affect the wallet updates if nothing else, not to even mention the self confidence of the dev team. Some things should simply not be outsourced.

If it takes longer, then so be it. Anyone wanting to rush this simply hopes to cash in on free coins.

I agree with you, i would like to know what i did wrong. I recompiled all the sources several times, with different versions. Used ubuntu, debian, win7 and win10. I am getting different error messages now, was able to compile the picoind.exe but it crashed right after the start. Seems like it has to be compiled as a "static wallet" so all dlls etc are included.

If OSMIUMCOIN could also show me what i have done wrong, it would be nice.
I am a bit confused (Not really confused but i didn't expect that) that the community is actually willing to collect some BTC for haveing the wallet compiled.

In the last 7 days, i have invested more than 50h of compileing, recompileing, setting up different machines, tryed to compile it on a physical VM. I think i already learned a lot Cheesy

I also agree that if we collect BTC for the OSMIUMCOINs wallet there should be special bonus for all the people also collecting/supporting BTC.

If we decide so, i will invest 0.03BTC. Sending OSMIUMCOIN a PM regarding showing me what i have made wrong.

Here a list with current people willing to invest BTC for the windows wallet:

TEMPORARY list of wallet creation service:
Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.01 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC

------------------
total: 0.072 BTC
------------------

General update
We have rented 3 additional servers. They are all in different countries:
- Europe/Germany
- Asia/China
- USA/Washington
All 3 nodes are built in the source as dnsseeds. This is already tested and working.
Activity: 686
yes, i think windows wallet can pay with Picoin or stake sir
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Perhaps donators should be rewarded with Extra Pi or shares.

But I too am of the opinion that paying for compilation is a bad idea for the reasons already mentioned.

Unless the payment itself could be given in Pi or shares, and it included an explanation of what was wrong in the first place.
After this, the dev team must be able to maintain it themselves.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sended a4435303f7792bc20a00394875ca9c94c4e04256b73b411cdaad89cf08b17b33 0.002 BTC

Dev hasn't agreed to accept the help of the community to buy the wallet OSMIUMCOIN has compiled so don't know why you sent BTC to him. If dev wants to solve the problems he was having together with his friend then it is his right to do so, as he is doing this all for free. There is no hurry really, as some people allready said, it is better that dev learn to solve problems himself. If he decides to accept our help to buy the wallet then i'll help too but first give him time to try himself.

Agree. No hurry at all. If dev decides that buying the windows wallet is the right choice, I guess most of the community will agree on this.
But since then, maybe we could try to help as a community to solve this problem. Those with some skills and spare time could help sorting out the remaining problems.
I am right now in the process of setting up a box for compiling.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think picoin need big sponsor for windows wallet
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
OK community
My special Price NOW for Wallet Pi only 0.10BTC

can someone to sponsor?

my add BTC 19EBHXwr8jhWAn3WWMZQQ3K6m4nbLsdhEE

orginal Price is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/winqt-best-design-wallet-check-my-service-1434314

Wallet still waiting for DEV Smiley

Thanks

LEFT 0,098

19EBHXwr8jhWAn3WWMZQQ3K6m4nbLsdhEE
Activity: 207
Sended a4435303f7792bc20a00394875ca9c94c4e04256b73b411cdaad89cf08b17b33 0.002 BTC

Dev hasn't agreed to accept the help of the community to buy the wallet OSMIUMCOIN has compiled so don't know why you sent BTC to him. If dev wants to solve the problems he was having together with his friend then it is his right to do so, as he is doing this all for free. There is no hurry really, as some people allready said, it is better that dev learn to solve problems himself. If he decides to accept our help to buy the wallet then i'll help too but first give him time to try himself.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I am ready to send 0.01.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
And me too ready to send 0.002 BTC
Activity: 532

We are almost 200 people, this community?
It is necessary only 0.08
I'm ready to send 0.02
Thanks OSMIUMCOIN
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
OK community
My special Price NOW for Wallet Pi only 0.10BTC

can someone to sponsor?

my add BTC 19EBHXwr8jhWAn3WWMZQQ3K6m4nbLsdhEE

orginal Price is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/winqt-best-design-wallet-check-my-service-1434314

Wallet still waiting for DEV Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Please tell us when he's ready purse? I just want to also join the distribution of coins
Activity: 140
My special Price for Wallet Pi only 0.13BTC

can someone to sponsor?

my add BTC 19ecfQJRBnKzLkHC2QA6ztW6mX7pAxkYnV

If that price also includes showing picoindev where they were going wrong, so that they learn something out of the experience and know how to compile the wallet on their own going forward, then I don't mind chipping in on the price.
Activity: 714

can someone to sponsor?

Nice price with your excellent job. I'm programmer too, honestly you can't even get a good programmer at freelancer dot com to complete the job with just 0.13BTC ~USD150.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
As far as I am aware, osmium only updates the artwork and does not change any core code. If the designs are in the wallet, the dev can do the functionality updates going forward.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My opinion (not that anyone should care, but just saying) is that it's best if the dev team can compile the wallet without depending on outside help.

This has nothing to do with osmium's skills or prices and purely with what would be a good strategy for the future of the coin.

Just think how not being independent would affect the wallet updates if nothing else, not to even mention the self confidence of the dev team. Some things should simply not be outsourced.

If it takes longer, then so be it. Anyone wanting to rush this simply hopes to cash in on free coins.

I agree with this as well... self reliance is best long term.

I may not be a participant on this but that guy is right,  outsourcing a wallet creator wont work. it may take more time but you will know what or where to fix if their is a problem on it. some are in for a quick buck i guess.

I share the same position, best to try fixing yourself the remaining issues in the windows wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

I agree with this as well... self reliance is best long term.

I may not be a participant on this but that guy is right,  outsourcing a wallet creator wont work. it may take more time but you will know what or where to fix if their is a problem on it. some are in for a quick buck i guess.
Activity: 532

can someone to sponsor?

A good wallet
Excellent price
I'm ready to send 0.02 BTC
Is there anyone else ready?
Jump to: