Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 23. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I will wait until August, if the dev still not appear, it's time to quit Smiley
Activity: 232
dev and picoinsupport offline for 1 month hmm thought he claim it was 2 people not 1 ..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Remove me from sign camp please. I didn't received my last payments.

I think we do not need to inform dev about removing the signature campaign, as dev did not pay for 2 weeks+ and did not show face at forum for 1 month+, dev will not see our message. Just run will do...  Tongue
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Damn,and it was promising coin....well,at least devs didnt scam anyone for money,they just gived up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Remove me from sign camp please. I didn't received my last payments.
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
It seem that dev has gone. And I did not receive any Pi again.
Thanks for everyone who contributed to this coin. Just like most people here, I ever had one dream for the project. But it's time to quit.
Please remove me from the signature campaign.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm not sure what they know ... Developer's activity is 0, the price rushes down. A warrant for 200 300 satoshi - mockery.

Maybe someone purposely let the price bearish, then he/she can take benefit from buying at low price...

Somebody is solo mining - the difficulty is about 500 and the official pools seems to be dead.
I'm not sure what they know ... Developer's activity is 0, the price rushes down. A warrant for 200 300 satoshi - mockery.

Maybe someone purposely let the price bearish, then he/she can take benefit from buying at low price...
Activity: 677
Activity: 532
You mean 10000-20000 sats orders for a 50-100 picoins? Wow, some whales are stocking up  Grin
No, I mean this 259-301 sats orders

which were 201 sats till yesterday.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
You mean 10000-20000 sats orders for a 50-100 picoins? Wow, some whales are stocking up  Grin
Activity: 532
Despite the lack of news from the team, buy orders on nova are moving upwards and the value is growing. Someone know something  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Seems like coin is dead. Guess need to find another signature to use...
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
....or maybe set up a group of committee to work together.

Hi community... Maybe we need to group our work.

And this my first step. Its new logo for PiCoin.

Nice logo bro 😊

it is nice but it does not reflect the pi but rather the rou

Will you take care about this coin and dev job?
Activity: 340
the dev not online around one month
no news again for this coin it's bad for community of this coin
Activity: 677
Look now on deeponion coin. Free aidrop, strong community, interesting realisation. Wink
This is the end, folks!

Agree with you, this is obivously the end. Dev has gone and no active anymore since 14/06 or almost 1 month. Sell your reamining coin, this coin is dead  Grin PiCoin era is end

but to sell Picoin at current price can't give you nothing.
Why not just hold it?

Hard to say, if dev still no show, then it is better to sell at current price than lower price in future...
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
This is the end, folks!

Agree with you, this is obivously the end. Dev has gone and no active anymore since 14/06 or almost 1 month. Sell your reamining coin, this coin is dead  Grin PiCoin era is end

but to sell Picoin at current price can't give you nothing.
Why not just hold it?
Activity: 353
This is the end, folks!

there is two thread in bitcoin talk Huh
copper member
Activity: 798
This is the end, folks!

Pages:
Jump to: