Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 26. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Hi guys! I was looking for option to buy PI, but for now i found only Novaexchange and there we can trade only for Doge (or maybe i miss something)? Is there any option to buy Pi for Bitcoin?

Sure you can trade per Bitcoin.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_PI/

Grin Grin Thanks! I don't know how i miss it..

Anyone know something about future plans for PiCoin, or maybe there is some roadmap?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
We need a slack  Cool
No devs no investors!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I am interested in this coin, but I don't generally engage in coins that trades on only one exchange. Do you have plans to add other exchanges?

Currently, one exchange is fine. After further development and larger community, more exchanges are for sure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I am interested in this coin, but I don't generally engage in coins that trades on only one exchange. Do you have plans to add other exchanges?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Hi guys! I was looking for option to buy PI, but for now i found only Novaexchange and there we can trade only for Doge (or maybe i miss something)? Is there any option to buy Pi for Bitcoin?

Sure you can trade per Bitcoin.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_PI/
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Activity: 532
nice concept, probably should ponder to take part

I think as a newbie you will not find a signature campaing better. I was newbie too when it starts, but now I want some more profit  Grin
Activity: 486
i liked this coin from the start i even joined the signature campaign. but after getting a late payment the first time and seeing lots of complaints from other campaigners not being paid i had to stop joining the campaign and moved on to others. i hope picoin team will make good on paying their part to signature supporters. you owe them the successful marketing of this coin.
Dev as always busy in a real life I guess... But PiCoinSupport is still active as we are getting our shares. By the way, the shares I'm getting are not for signature, it's for translation.
Shareholders list isn't updated for a while - that's all.

I know there is a airdrop for translation, promotion on social media and wallet development.

It's not fair see some people not using signature, not participating for translation or promotion PiCoin on social media but still get PiCoin and on the other side, some people using signature still not receive PiCoin.

So I think PiCoinSupport must be check the shareholders list every day or every week.

They do checks actually.
I got no Picoin once I changed my signature. Grin
Activity: 137
Dev as always busy in a real life I guess... But PiCoinSupport is still active as we are getting our shares. By the way, the shares I'm getting are not for signature, it's for translation.

I know there is a airdrop for translation, promotion on social media and wallet development.

It's not fair see some people not using signature, not participating for translation or promotion PiCoin on social media but still get PiCoin and on the other side, some people using signature still not receive PiCoin.

So I think PiCoinSupport must be check the shareholders list every day or every week.
Activity: 532
I think dev should be posting about progress developer in this thread every week and check the shareholders list every day because some people not use signature PiCoin still get airdrop coin Angry

Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Thanks Dev. Last coins received! I love PI!!!
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
joined sign campaign
Activity: 137
I think dev should be posting about progress developer in this thread every week and check the shareholders list every day because some people not use signature PiCoin still get airdrop coin Angry
Hm,Nova is down for me.... Angry

It is working well for me.
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Hm,Nova is down for me.... Angry
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
IT Solutions Architect
received my PI. Nice that's mean dev still here even if we don't hear nothing from him!

Hope the best for PI! need just some updates! and WOOOW!

How does the drop work? I did the signature campaign but nowhere did i have to put my wallet adres

You send a PM to the dev with your forum rank and address for the airdrop
Activity: 154
received my PI. Nice that's mean dev still here even if we don't hear nothing from him!

Hope the best for PI! need just some updates! and WOOOW!

How does the drop work? I did the signature campaign but nowhere did i have to put my wallet adres
Nice jump in volume/price on Nova today

yes. some whales are accumulating bunchs of Picoin.
There  must be some reason I don't know Huh
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Got recieved my first POS earnings. Nice start  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: