Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 27. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
received my PI. Nice that's mean dev still here even if we don't hear nothing from him!

Hope the best for PI! need just some updates! and WOOOW!
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
I pointed my Baikal miners at the http://www.l8nit3-miners.com pool. 450mh/s of x13

So I should mine some pi right?
Definitely Smiley Thank you for trying our pool Smiley
If you have any issues at all, feel free to PM me.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
I pointed my Baikal miners at the http://www.l8nit3-miners.com pool. 450mh/s of x13

So I should mine some pi right?
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
I got my coins seems dev is still active just not posting
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Nice jump in volume/price on Nova today
Activity: 369
Merit: 252
Now POS work good.

POS Difficulty = 0.00072562
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Receive as JR Member Sad... At least received ^^. Have problem from block 119976?... I dont see another block?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Chances are good the dev disappeared.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
We need some updates, people need to know what's going on.
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
I have received Pi for this week.

It's not easy to mine now. The difficult increased too much.

Today:
POW: 68.20956083
POS: 0.12988287

21, June, 2017
POW: 4.91
POS: 0.00035

What happened?
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I also received a coin!
Activity: 228
I received coins too.
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
I just received coins also.  Cool
Activity: 446
Just got a sizeable deposit to my wallet. Either an error by someone, or the Dev is still active and making good on the distro. Anyone who hasn't received mght want to check their wallets.
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
Picoin Twitter Die After Me Pm to him... lol... DROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

hi,
yea the twitter account has been suspended. supposedly for spamming. I have sent a message to support because i think the problem was when i used some services to boost followers. They had permanent access to my account to contact others in my list. which is not cool. So i revoked all who had access and now its good. Just waiting on support to get the account back on line.
As for dev and dev support? I am apologize to all that they have vanished and there is still no roadmap. Everything was always hush hush, i usually didnt find things out till minutes before i posted it on forums for you all.

If you all wish to abandon this project I cant blame you and will not even try to stop you as i am working for free.
Take care everyone,
Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Picoin Twitter Die After Me Pm to him... lol... DROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Activity: 827

8pool is the official pool for PI since launch.
Over time I saw a high interest for multipools like zpool.ca and minertopia.
Do you want 8pool to become a multipool?
Given the great interest in this coin, they are sad to see that there are few miners  Cry and above all the poolhash power is low.  Cry
I accept tips on ... and if it's better to have a single or multicoin pool ...?

thx

Your pool is good! Thanks.
But the last week the PI was not profitable for me - at this price and a difficulty above 10 is a loss.

thaks for support pool!  Cheesy
Activity: 294
17th june is last day i got the share of picoin
Is the distribution is over?

If next month, the dev still not appear and bounty still not received, I will drop PiCoin signature.

same with me. I followed every instruction from the very beginning of this campaign since I was a newbie. until, now I still haven't got a single picoin from the devs. don't post your roadmaps and all that shit when you cant even pay you signature campaign participants. this project looks like a scam to me now. the devs are probably just dumping all the coins and will abandon this project already

Me too
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
17th june is last day i got the share of picoin
Is the distribution is over?

If next month, the dev still not appear and bounty still not received, I will drop PiCoin signature.

same with me. I followed every instruction from the very beginning of this campaign since I was a newbie. until, now I still haven't got a single picoin from the devs. don't post your roadmaps and all that shit when you cant even pay you signature campaign participants. this project looks like a scam to me now. the devs are probably just dumping all the coins and will abandon this project already
Activity: 289
It's a good name, but your trading platform is too small, and with the market's heat, you should broaden your cooperation with the platform, more jiao'yi'l
Pages:
Jump to: