Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 63. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Couldn't find anyplace to submit an idea for the logo contest so I'll put it here.

I'm very hopeful for this coin and glad to be a part of it so early. Unfortunately, I have a Mac. Is there any way for me to still get coins?

Logo contest ended a long time ago.

Sorry logo contest is over since several weeks. But nice logo skills Smiley

No we didn't abandon the ship, signature and other campaigns will also be running as we said they would.
I personally was very bussy due to personal related stuff, my girlfriend is now my exgirlfriend and well...

to do for today/evening:
- We will post the roadmap THIS evening
- ANN: move the signature campaign to 2. post of picoindev (for makeing the start/reading more easy for new people)
- Answer and check all PMs you have sent. I still have more than 25 unread messages in my inbox,sorry
- Automatic payment will get into testing phase this week, as soon as we tested it (all users will notice that there will be some small transactions comeing in testing auto payments, test payments will be 1 PI each)

Some people said/made jokes that we might come back if you post about collecting money for exchanges: I can only repeat this again: IF we would want to make fast money and SCAM then this would have been an ICO coin and we would have run away with the ICO money, but we have not and will not have an ICO.

OSMIUMCOIN Wallet creation service - collection:
It is true, that some people have collected/sent BTC to OSMIUMCOIN in order to compile the windows wallet for us. I can now compile the windows wallet, if changes on the source will be needed and they will be needed in the future, so there will most likely be no further collection for wallet creation services. We also agreed to payout some PI on permanent shares for all wallet supporters.
Here is my question: Right now we have a dayli base for all the signatures and other bounties. Should we add the wallet creation shares to this pool or should we create a "new", smaller pool for the special shares? We don't want to lower the signature campaign shares too much but on the other hand we think that users who already invested real BTC on the very very early stage should receive a good bounty.

As posted on this post before, i am sorry that i was very absolent in the last few days, almost 1,5 weeks. I am sorry for this but we are still here to develop PI and to make it a good coin :-)
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
What exactly is the problem? Dev never promised anything and gives a fun coin for free.
Then people feel somehow it ought to be their ticket to riches.

If you feel this isn't worth it, switch your signature to something more promising. Just stop whining.

And since it was asked, I sold some coins weeks ago, for a price of 5000 each. I would sell more at that price if anyone wants

says the man with history. Smiley
but exactly my point! stop whining if you get some shitcoins, be grateful to have some shits than nothing. he promised nothing and you get nothing Grin  fairest thing of all. but your buyer must have regret by now. he must be confused thinking this con is collectible.

Even shitcoins have value Grin

that may be true. you will have to hurry things to dump them at once.  
now vote multiple times on poswallet everyday for the longer it stays on your wallet the lesser value it will have. everyday gets lesser and lesser. i'm confuse whether you still can consider it a shitcoin if its value is just 1 satoshi each. good luck to the picoin team.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I'm selling PiCoin, if anybody is interested, please send a PM with the price you want to pay.
Banger
Activity: 207
What exactly is the problem? Dev never promised anything and gives a fun coin for free.

If you feel this isn't worth it, switch your signature to something more promising. Just stop whining.

And since it was asked, I sold some coins weeks ago, for a price of 5000 each. I would sell more at that price if anyone wants

but exactly my point! stop whining if you get some shitcoins, be grateful to have some shits than nothing. he promised nothing and you get nothing Grin  fairest thing of all. but your buyer must have regret by now. he must be confused thinking this con is collectible.

Even shitcoins have value Grin
Activity: 369
Merit: 252
https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
PI * PiCoin * Voting * 126/1000

Please Voting Wink
Activity: 560
dev is waiting for your share of 3 btc to submit to bittrex. try discussing about this sharing of funds and the dev will surely appear instantly. until then, this coin will remain shit and you guys are fooled again Smiley
This is just pure BS! Dev could have made a lot more than 3 btc, if he wanted to. I know I would pay for picoins and many others would too. Instead we got them for free. And yes, I will also donate to get listed on bittrex if others will chip in too.

you know whats the most bullshit of all?
you have thousands of it and you feel like you can get more than 50btc out of it but no one is interested of buying it. has there been a success transaction ever done on the trading thread created for picoin? NONE! the only transaction ever successful transaction for this project is when you guys pay user who compile the wallet.

I only have close to 500 picoin, I don't have thousands. And I don't feel like making a lot of money out of this, I just like the project
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

legendary
dev is waiting for your share of 3 btc to submit to bittrex. try discussing about this sharing of funds and the dev will surely appear instantly. until then, this coin will remain shit and you guys are fooled again Smiley
This is just pure BS! Dev could have made a lot more than 3 btc, if he wanted to. I know I would pay for picoins and many others would too. Instead we got them for free. And yes, I will also donate to get listed on bittrex if others will chip in too.

you know whats the most bullshit of all?
you have thousands of it and you feel like you can get more than 50btc out of it but no one is interested of buying it. has there been a success transaction ever done on the trading thread created for picoin? NONE! the only transaction ever successful transaction for this project is when you guys pay user who compile the wallet.
Activity: 560
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I felt this coin held some real promise and it really got the communities support behind it but for some reason there has been nothing from the DEV's side.
Dear DEV, please dont fck this up after gaining so much momentum.

I think I am going to change my sig. This is BS as the dev never appears here anymore.

But the Devs been only yesterday so what is he doing ! Is there. No talk of the weekly payout for the bointies ? This is suppose to last 6 months and its not lasting one month not good.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I felt this coin held some real promise and it really got the communities support behind it but for some reason there has been nothing from the DEV's side.
Dear DEV, please dont fck this up after gaining so much momentum.
Activity: 536
Guys, don't forget to vote on poswallet.com, its already 102 votes!!!
Yes! I vote every day.
me too,Can you still mine now?
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Yes! I vote every day.
Activity: 207
Couldn't find anyplace to submit an idea for the logo contest so I'll put it here.

I'm very hopeful for this coin and glad to be a part of it so early. Unfortunately, I have a Mac. Is there any way for me to still get coins?

Logo contest ended a long time ago.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/yNHCNA0.gif

Activity: 536
The first time I saw picoin, did not cause my attention, and now found here is so active, I should spend more time to understand it, maybe a nice project!
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
We must to go on exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: