Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 64. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
PI   PiCoin   2017-04-07 16:15:59   Voting   99/1000

almost 100. just keep voting everyday and we might get there next week.

Looking at the amount of people on the list and the amount of votes you can tell that alot of people don't even want to spare 1 min to cast a vote. I'm sure that if dev wouldn't be able to pay once on a wednesday that these same people would have time to post in here asking why they didn't get PI.

People could also buy votes if they want the coin listed. POSwallet is cool but I still think a better exchange is needed. I personally will keep voting daily.

want buy  picoin ,what price is ok?

I would wait until we are on an exchange. Let the market decide. Could buy at various prices but you will be taking a risk.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Looking at the amount of people on the list and the amount of votes you can tell that alot of people don't even want to spare 1 min to cast a vote. I'm sure that if dev wouldn't be able to pay once on a wednesday that these same people would have time to post in here asking why they didn't get PI.

People could also buy votes if they want the coin listed. POSwallet is cool but I still think a better exchange is needed. I personally will keep voting daily.

Yep, 10k is resonable price I believe, so can sell you some if needed.
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if i join the siganature campaign,how many posts i send every week?
Activity: 677
Merit: 500

10k sat. May be less... May be more...
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

Activity: 378

Activity: 207

Activity: 560

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
it is a nice coin.
Activity: 334
Good coin, POS works fine
Activity: 280
I am a novice, my signature done well.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
how many posts do i send if i join the signature .
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Glad to join in the siganature campaign, is my signature correct?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
In my opinion vetoing at Nova will fulfilled very quickly than poswallet it is required 250 vote only,but that need to add PI in first place at Nova.
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
I voted at https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
Now it´s 86/1000
Add another one.  Smiley

howdy all im on posw and voting for pi. i think it will do phenomenal there. gonna take a while to get to 1000 votes but well worth it imo....
Have a great weekend all,

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
voted  Smiley
c'mon Picoin!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I voted at https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
Now it´s 86/1000
Add another one.  Smiley
Activity: 1344
do it have not ico?what should i do i can get it.
I can sell you some PI, pm me.
Activity: 602

it is airdrop from sig only we, there is some members selling and we the community are all voting to get it on poswallet exchange..
on that note PI   PiCoin   2017-04-07 16:15:59   Voting   76/1000  keep voting
Activity: 366
Pages:
Jump to: