Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] - page 65. (Read 150802 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
How about shares for wallet creation service

FINALlist of wallet creation service:
Chetlanin - 0.02 BTC
picoindev - 0.03 BTC
VizzerdrixUA - 0.002 BTC
Anon11073 - 0.018 BTC
lindin99 - 0.01 BTC
flaminius - 0.02
Dim89 - 0.002
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
He dev my rank has changed to "member" 
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
is the signature close now?i want to join it.
what should i do to join the signature.
Change your signature with picoin signature for your member rank, then send a PM to Picoindev or Picoin Support about you would like to join this Airdrop. Very simple  Cheesy
if i join signature.how many posts i should send every week?
Activity: 312
I would like to join this Airdrop.
Activity: 714
Cannot waiting PiCoin listed on exchanger sir
copper member
Activity: 798
Change your signature with picoin signature for your member rank, then send a PM to Picoindev or Picoin Support about you would like to join this Airdrop. Very simple  Cheesy
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Hi dev,
I sent you PM. Check it please. Thank you
Activity: 378
https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
PI   PiCoin   2017-04-07 16:15:59   Voting   63/1000

now were at 70 Smiley 7% there. Btw picoindev, has any progress been made on a daily payout bot ?
Activity: 355
Thanks for the Airdrop this week!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
PI   PiCoin   2017-04-07 16:15:59   Voting   63/1000
Activity: 532
Lets not start that spam here.
there is a thread for trading already: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/picoin-trading-thread-w-escrow-1848762
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
WTS 1740PI. 2 BTC.  Cool
Activity: 369
Merit: 252
Hope will got listed on poswallet soon,, that the best way for PiCoin i believe it,,no need exchange though at moment,,just hold and staking on wallet, for your information PiCoin is the long term investment,, we can see  great price later when PiCoin hit exchanges.. good luck then for who still hold PiCoin,,that good idea Cheesy
nope. because there is no price nor exchange, it would be difficult to sell picoin to anyone interested. in fact i don't ever see someone will be interested to buy because there is no roadmap to it and no features were reveal to which this can serve.

go eat you worm
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Hope will got listed on poswallet soon,, that the best way for PiCoin i believe it,,no need exchange though at moment,,just hold and staking on wallet, for your information PiCoin is the long term investment,, we can see  great price later when PiCoin hit exchanges.. good luck then for who still hold PiCoin,,that good idea Cheesy
nope. because there is no price nor exchange, it would be difficult to sell picoin to anyone interested. in fact i don't ever see someone will be interested to buy because there is no roadmap to it and no features were reveal to which this can serve.

I want to buy some. If you have some and want to sell by btc, please pm me. Thanks
But yes, the roadmap is very helpful for value evaluation.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
wow
I'm the Jr. Member finally.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wendelllee-968933

Have translated the ANN to Chinese.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-picoin-1876264

Will try to translate the ANN to French also.

Nice to see. But what is the signature you wear?

Has updated. Thanks for the reminder.
Activity: 378

Just keep voting everyday and we will. We are about 6% there already. If people keep voting every day we should be there in no time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: