Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PikCars- Revolutionizing Ridesharing Through Blockchain & Social Network! - page 5. (Read 1781 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Good project , it is a great idea. I wish you all the best.
Activity: 6
An interesting project based on innovative technologies, it has everything for success. i like this project
Activity: 35
Hello here! I love the idea behind this project. strong team and good product. I am sure it will be a great success!
my telegrame : @cryptocurrencytop
Activity: 39
Very nice project. Having bright future
brand new
Activity: 0
Good project to follow. I believe this project will succeed. This project is with an amazing team. I am sure that you will get more and more investors.
Activity: 93
This is good project,excellent,sucess!!
Activity: 6
i see this excellnt project .. i wish this make life easier and advanced .. i wish to succeed
Activity: 12

This is an excellent project and they have very strong team behind this project.The company will be very beneficial and we will also benefit and I Hope their team will take this project to the Moon.
Activity: 47
Activity: 5
Concept looks good, i hope it will grow in future.
Activity: 13
it's a great idea use of blockchain tecnolozy....good work for future...hope that big success in future, and I hope the future is very demanding  widh u good luck & keep itt up,
Activity: 13
Nice project, success beyond
Activity: 85
looking very genuine and promising project !! have a great future
Activity: 25
Good working for dev Pikcars! First Pikpay mobile app for fast and seamless payment solutions released, so we can try it through mobile phone ! 
Activity: 69
Awesome project. I am proud to be a part of it. Good team work.Wish success
Activity: 470
Merit: 1
This is really a great innovation.
I wish you guys success...
Activity: 34
I think this project will be great part of entire Airdrop project. So hope great success in your door.
Activity: 21
Great project I hope it will grow coming soon
Activity: 67
amazing & best project  i am not previously seen
Activity: 2
If the project is successful, where is your priority in developing this platform, maybe Europe, Asia or Africa?
[/quote  The future has begun in Pikcars. The crypto market will be highly revolutionised by Pikcars. The  focus will  be on Africa if the programme succeed
Pages:
Jump to: