Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PikCars- Revolutionizing Ridesharing Through Blockchain & Social Network! - page 9. (Read 1781 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great project i hope it will grow in future
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Concept looks amazing for new heights in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
a good strategy for locking 31% of tokens in total tokens that are locked, this will give you the most effective price when the token has entered the market, good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Pikcars seems brilliant and very promising crypto project to invest. Its concept and utility for ridesharing application seems very innovative. Its whitepaper seems interesting to read and the roadmap is also promising. Although there are already blockchain project with quite similar concept with PikCars, i still believe this has huge potential to succeed considering how reliable and solid the core team behind this project. I wish success to the whole PikCars team and the community as well.

Do you think that the project team is experienced and professional? Can you show the projects in which these people have already participated and achieved success? I think the project is promising, but I'm looking for more specific information about the competence of developers. Now a lot of" serial entrepreneurs " who have not successfully completed one project, start another, and so on...
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Pikcars seems brilliant and very promising crypto project to invest. Its concept and utility for ridesharing application seems very innovative. Its whitepaper seems interesting to read and the roadmap is also promising. Although there are already blockchain project with quite similar concept with PikCars, i still believe this has huge potential to succeed considering how reliable and solid the core team behind this project. I wish success to the whole PikCars team and the community as well.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
What market will PikCars focus on, exactly I mean to say what continent and countries,
only Africa or also America, Europe and other parts of the world?
Adding team info would be nice
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
      Introducing PikCars!

Pikcars is a hybrid start-up aimed at tokenizing the ride-sharing industry through our blockchain based payment solution called Pikpay. Pikcars combine ridesharing, blockchain payment solution and location based social network. Pikcars is a hybrid app that combines the traditional system with the blockchain technology to provide a seamless, cashless, cheaper and secure transaction settlement. Riders can also pay with fiat, payment with our token at a discounted price.

This has being an amazing evolution, but this technology is still faced with challenges of financial censorship and limitation to emerging markets. Blockchain technology today is disrupting the financial, gaming, music, health industries by simplifying, reducing the cost of operation and also eliminating financial censorship through
      decentralized digital money built on the blockchain technology. Pikcars aims to tokenize the ridesharing industry and also integrate a location based social platform where users can chat, connect and interact with one another.

The Pikcars Ecosystem:

The PikCars team would be developing a mobile application. The PikCars mobile app will be integrated with three independent features co-existing together to form the PikCars ecosystem.

PikCars

Pikcars is a peer2peer ridesharing service of our pikcars ecosystem. Pikcars ridesharing app combine Mapping/Geo-location function, Driving direction solution, Google Map (mapping software) and a notification system (email, sms and push notification) to provide an easy peer2peer ridesharing mobile app.
      Pages:
      Jump to:
      © 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org