Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PikCars- Revolutionizing Ridesharing Through Blockchain & Social Network! - page 7. (Read 1781 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
really nice project atleast you can join its airdrop and earn good amount of coins
Activity: 9

Nice and very good project it will and upgrade the tranportation sector with the help of crypto ..
Activity: 117
This project looking very promosing, wish you all the best
Activity: 25
Its would be also nice if we can directly convert the coins directly into BTC without going to any exchange.success to the whole PikCars team and the community as well.
Activity: 31
Great project i hope it will grow in future
Activity: 34
This is a nice project & a great team, Pikcar concept on the blockchain technology is a commendable effort. Keep it up everyone involved in this Crypto community.
Activity: 62
Activity: 2
Oh well, I have studied your white paper over the weekend. Although we have seen similar projects over the years in the crypto world, I have to say that there are unique features to your project. The pikcars, Pikconnect and Pikpay, very smart programming. I have little idea about your team but I am sure that you guys have what it takes to see that the goal of the project is attained. So i will say goodluck to you guys and goodluck to me as well cause i am a potential investor and i will buy piktokens come 14th. Smiley
Activity: 72
This is done simply by posting quite basic info in the bitcoin blockchain stream or that of any other token. All you need is Counterparty protocol. In fact, counterparty is basically a synonym to the oracle
Activity: 49
Merit: 13
Project is interesting and can definitely gain momentum.
Its like sharing ride and earning crypto for it.

Crypto slowly pushing its way into main stream.
Its would be also nice if we can directly convert the coins directly into BTC without going to any exchange.
Activity: 11
I think this is good project to support and excellent team.
Activity: 74
liked and joined this cool project and  i believed it
Activity: 37
If the project is successful, I will buy more token for hold to the moon. Expensive token. Go Pikcars!
Activity: 1
I love the team's openness and sincerity. They didn't promise eldorado but they have a very wonderful team, good project and i believe it will succeed.
Activity: 14
Pikcars seems brilliant and very promising crypto project to invest. Its concept and utility for ridesharing application seems very innovative. Its whitepaper seems interesting to read and the roadmap is also promising. Although there are already blockchain project with quite similar concept with PikCars, i still believe this has huge potential to succeed considering how reliable and solid the core team behind this project. I wish success to the whole PikCars team and the community as well.
Activity: 9
A wonderful and interesting project, a great team and a great idea of distributing coins by Airdrop, the team and all the participants of Airdrop I wish you luck and success!
Activity: 32
I hope the project will get it success.I just want to know when the ico will end and what is the expected price of percoin?
Activity: 6
Activity: 2
The goal of the project is useful and unique. I hope it will shine.
Activity: 728
I belive this project has a bright future..
Pages:
Jump to: